Sup Forums btfo AGAIN

Sup Forums btfo AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhpxrS50mRI
huffingtonpost.com/entry/aaron-rodgers-gay-nfl-players_us_59a845e7e4b0a8d145740663
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He really is gay

Sup Forums literally wrong 100% of the time

Who gives a fuck? There is literally nothing wrong with being gay.

butty man

>OP thinks Danica is a woman
lmaoing @ ur life

t. Aaron

Well she is ugly and pretty mannish so you could see how if she wore a strapon that Rodgers might be able to just go with it that shes a guy.

This confirms him as a faggot

t. homo

Hahaha oh wow, why can't he date a regular woman? Dating celebrities just keeps making it seem like a manufactured relationships.

>Dating a girl with a man face proves Erin isn't gay

who?

get this gossip trash out of my /sp

How much is Rodgers paying each of these girls to be his """Wife"""?? who is he trying to fool?? whats his end game here??

t. Mad virgin

Danica is the total package. Hot AND a sports fan. Cubs and Packers fan

>dating a washed up, old, turbo dyke

I'm convinced

He plays for a team in one of the most conservative states in the country, he can't come out as gay even if he wants.

This is a 5/10 in Texas

WI ain't conservative.

"I love how she participates in manly sports and is basically just one of the guys. I see her as dude most, if not all of the time I am with her or even just thinking about him I mean her"

- Aaron "I put it in her can, cause she resembles a man, and it goes along with my plan" Rodgers

>Wisconsin
>conservative

Wut

Reminder that being homosexual is a sign of high test
>falling for roasties

they are made for each other

youtube.com/watch?v=yhpxrS50mRI

huffingtonpost.com/entry/aaron-rodgers-gay-nfl-players_us_59a845e7e4b0a8d145740663

Das rite, IT'S 2018 SWEETIES.

>Cubs and Packers fan
We already have enough of those here thanks to WGN.

>and is now a Packer's fan
She's really gone downhill, fast.

Is Danica still racing?

She is racing towards the end of her biological clock.
She is racing towards the cliff where her looks will fall off
She is racing towards irrelevancy

what's everyone's problem, she's really hot
plus she's a sports fan and race car driver, so she's basically a man you're hanging out with plus fucking

>dates the most masculine """"female"""" on earth

Why doesnt he just come out?

t. Olivia Munn

>they were catching onto my last beard so i better get another one to keep up the charade

t. really really like women

>Hot

>I really really like woman
>proceeds to date a tranny

What did gay-ron rodgers mean by this?

>she's really hot
I don't think everyone else has a problem bucko I think you've got no taste

she has a tight little body

>dem man-shoulders
>dat manly gesture

I can see why he choose """her"""

>guys I really really like women!
>*dates a man*

the form on that jump is a 100% way to kill off a boner.

I will never find her sexually attractive again

definitely a man

So, how many inches long is Danica's "clitoris"?

She has a mannish body, makes sense for him

>don't want this jumping on your dick
pls

Do all racecar drivers have this poor of sense of balance?

dat bulge doe

Tb/honest/ id rather have Hopes roast

you don't even need to edit it, it's still weird

Literally none of you could get better than this

*BURRRRP, FARTTT*

Lol, alright bro you can have her now *scratches ass*, dude she's like 35 you sure you want this now? Best days are gone LOL

For someone like Rodgers who claims to be an enlightened super liberal holier than thou god it's pretty sad for him to hide his sexuality like a little bitch just so that he can make more money.

He has a unique platform to talk about sexuality and why being gay is ok even in manly sports but he's a cowardly faggot bitch which is why he'll always be an underperforming loser.

I'd literally rather fuck Aaron Rodgers

Why doesn't he look happy here spee?

minus 5 points because she's not lifestock?

She's retiring after the Daytona 500 and Indianapolis 500 this year.

This.

She doesn't have a ride for either and Daytona is only a month away.

because regardless of the number of operations Munns got, she still look like a woman.

There's nothing wrong with being momentarily gay, but if you like cock exclusively you are wired incorrectly.

when you are bantering with your friends it's ok but if you cuddle afterwards that's disgusting.

at least he can have a somewhat honest smile when he's around danica's manly shoulders

>34 years old
>no kids
>no wife
When are we getting a baby, Aaron? You're not getting any younger.

He certainly has a type

Her shoulders are wider than her hips. And she has man hands, a dudes neck, a dude's stance, dude legs, and a manly looking face. If you got rid of the pony tale and left the slicked back hair it would look like a feminine dude rather than a mannish woman.

This hit me too close to home.

The voter ID law became active in WI in 2013....funny how that worked out...

Stop posting Aaron, we know you really really like girls

Holy shit this confirms Aaron is gay more than if he actually dated a man. Looks like a transvestite.

She's a 5/10 at most at my uni, Aaron.

But he's not gay and you are really mad right now

>no penis
Rodgers has shit taste to be honest

This shitass board literally CANNOT stop taking Ls ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Imagine submit this truck driver in the sack.

It's almost like illegally preventing minorities from voting allows racist, shitty republicans who are going to fuck the state's economy back to the dark ages to win. Astounding!
"Hitler began persecuting jews, and now there are less jews running shops! Funny how that worked out..."

>A lesbian and a homo """""dating""""" so people don't suspect anything

I know this is b8, but how is requiring an ID to vote preventing minorities from voting?

Lmao. If the voter ID law prevented you from voting, then one of the two is true...
1) You shouldn't have been voting too begin with
2) You were too apathetic or lazy to get an ID
In either case you deserve to be disenfranchised

Lucky guy.

(P.S. I'd go gay for Aaron Rodgers)

someone shop this

>leaving Olivia Munn for

ultimate beard couple. theyre both gay and both in professions where it's taboo to come out as gay

You can thank the charter system for that. At least from the "lol we need to shorten the field and lock in 95% of it" perspective.

She'll probably end up driving for Jay Robinson or Tommy Baldwin or someone like that if she wants to be in the field.

i don't think there is a profession where it is not a taboo to come out as gay.

maybe hair styling or truck driving if you are female

>That cameltoe
She probably has a ham sandwich too

southeastern wisconsin reporting.
this is true, im a packer/cub fan for as long as i can remember for this reason only.

how close to the start of the new year was aaron's new beard revealed? almost like a contract was executed... people said munn got $3 mil a year to beard for aaron.
it would be so much cooler if he just came out. it's not a big deal anymore. my conservative catholic family once shunned a lesbo in the family; now a cousin came out and we didn't shun him (he's still a disgrace tho).
rodgers would be one of the cool homos like freddy mercury or ellen degeneres.

>Ellen Degenerate
user pls

its a red state now

based rust belt

i now believe the gay rumors

It's almost like having to have ID prevents all of the Chicagoland illegal immigrants from crossing over to vote in Wisconsin and turn it blue every election cycle

or from corrupt Milwaukee precincts ballot stuffing or counting dead people

yeah you're right. i got carried away.

I'm not even a millionaire nfl quarterback and I've still done better than that.

That's not gay enough.

They're each other's beard.

She looks like a man, the girl in the back is hotter. But I definitely see why Aaron choose her, dude is a closet homosexual who is either in denial or trying to hide it due to embarrassment.

you know that fucking India has voter IDs?
literal street-shitting pajeets who make pennies a day can get themselves a voter ID on their way to the designated shitting street. apparently American blaqs and Mexilards are too stupid or lazy to even do that. maybe we should just trade them for pajeets.