For fuck sake New Zealand, that's the last time you get invited to anything

For fuck sake New Zealand, that's the last time you get invited to anything.

Your flag has some blue and red on it OP. It might need a wash.

That's not getting old.

That's not a new zealander, that's a scribbleface

At least they don't eat snails out of the garden like a fucking hedgehog

Jeez coming from France, that's pretty rich.

The only country to stage a fatal terrorist attack in New Zealand. Sure it was against greenpeace, which I'm OK with. But friends don't explode bombs in other friends downtown cities.

Keep your opinions to yourself Marcel. You haven't earned the right.

You get invited for a military parade and you send some stick waving old nude white guy.
Fuck you.

Fun fact, the only person who died in the rainbow warrior bombing was actually a Frenchman

.... I'm amazed that France didn't immediately surrender

He was Dutch though.

He was literally a Portuguese hippy

What have they done now?
>>be hungover as fk, maori renovating on top of apartment complex at 7 in the morning.
Hey cuz you think the toilet will make a big noizz wen i drip it.

It did make a big noise.

>Not having a weapon made of metal
So are the natives in Oceania less intelligent than blacks in Africa? At least they had the technology to forge iron swords. But wtf is this guy holding, a cricket bat? Kek

Nah they are alright, they got your back. Some are fairly fucked up. But so are we all.
They have a fairly intricate religious /spiritual belief system if you ever get to talk to the higer ups.

They're not really native, just aboriginal Taiwanese who sailed here less than a thousand years ago

Whites reached North America before the Maori came to New Zealand

Their boats were pretty neat though and they had some good sailing techniques

sometimes
>cricket bat + shark teeth

>white

Islanders are not white you fucking cheese eating surrender monkey

>tfw I know these people.

Fucken beaut show, mates.

Did the US participated?

Just remember that you guys guys were once the greatest on the earth

And ffs, start exporting your 40% yogurt to Quebec already, easily the best thing I ate whiule visiting. Put a tea spoon of maple syrup in it, trust me

The fat old white guy is in the background.

Lack of easily accessible iron, nig nogs in africa can just pick it up of the ground.

don't say that. that's just another thing they will concede to a foreign nation.

Maybe be a little thankful for people who travelled half way around the world to clean up your fucking mess. Hey how come your flag isnt white?

that's cool i think

it'd say about as relevant as your histories greatest achievements.

>old and in the way

The Ironwood the peoples of Oceania made stuff out of is incredibly dense and if you sharpen it, it can hold an edge and cut pretty decently.

>Shitting on Maoris
Fucking frogs I swear to God Based Maoris would Haka your worthless cul into oblivion

90% of Maoris are really down-to-earth. genuinely nice, and cultural people. Would you rather us send the anti-vaccing, child beating, drug addicts?

Are Maoris pretty much like Abbos?

you do realise that most people didn't invent working iron on their own? Living in the middle of an ocean cuts you off from a lot of cultural influences.

HARD NO!

You're not Australian you fucking tryhard cunt

Maori's for the most part are just like normal human beings

Nope. A lot of them are westernized, whereas Aboriginals just hit each other with sticks and paint

He's pro force vaccing

Apparently they're here to intimidate the enemy.

The maori i know fucking hate aborigines

the ones that think they're black are shit cunts though

usually no older than 30

INTIMIDATED YET?

The ones that think they're bloods or crips are the worst

kek, these guys are awfully white, mostly the leading guy

>send Englishmen to explore the world
>200 years later
>WE WUZ TRAIBAL WARRIORS N SHIT
>check out my warrior skirt and stick

you wat m8?
nice proxy

The Haka is a sign of respect. One of the only places you'll see the Haka being used to intimidate the enemy is in rugby

I think its actually pretty cool how well maoris have integrated into what is their homeland taken over by whites and how elements of maori culture have become part of national NZ culture. This isn't something new, something PC, it goes back over a century.

We export our maori culture as a kind of piss take. When i see dancing spear chuckers it puts a smile on my face. Its a fucking joke. The fact that other cultures have take it seriously adds to the amusement.

Go March in a cucked nationalist rally before being overrun by russkies and muzzies ya kurwa yelling cunt. Also we got plenty of toilets for you to clean for a mince and cheese pie

>Hello sir, I'm here for the upper management job interview.

Ahh act all above it don't let the outsiders know

True, much better than abos in Australia. But Jesus Christ there's nothing intimidating about a chubby 50 year old Englishman walking bare-legged with a stick.

>#triggered
kek, didn't take much

There are no pure maoris left. All maoris, literally 100%, are mixed. We bleached their race out. There are light as fuck looking maoris and, go figure, they tend to be the most radical.

Yeah they are the fucked cunts, nothing redeeming about them. Same goes with the whole Eminem shit.
Its a chocolate candy.

What New Zealand are you from?

Are you that half-maori mongrel 'MUH HERITAGE'
finn faggot from Sup Forums?

I don't think so.

>walking bare foot in the streets of Paris

>90%
Top kek. You mean 10%

EXPOSED

#BANTHEHAKA

that dude with a stick will fuck you up mate.

Good. That cunt is insufferable

Maori are mixed from the get go.
There was paka in them all along.

Where can I get pic related on my dick? Are this good looking Maori chicks common?

Come on pooland just bend over and take those refugees for mama Merkel.

Don't go there mate.

if you're cool you'll go to *8*chan

It's a coin toss on the girls just that you will loose most of the time even with a toss. Better girls in aussie

100% of Maori girls are dumb as fuck.
The mostly white ones (your pic) are fucking mental to boot.

Been there, Ivan, it's no good.

We'll be doing the shitposting around here froggy

Ah you're just a typical intimidated surrender frog.

Depends how much European blood they have in them, Maoris don't really exist, they're basically just tanned whites now.

"Ivan,my cousin Hemi and his boys are crashing here for the next few days. Dey gots no food, aye?"

It's been ages since I've seen a Maori or even an Indian, but I'm going up to Auckland tomorrow and there will probably be plenty. I will keep you all posted.

low energy bantz tbqh

>or even an Indian
Consider yourself lucky.
t. New Dehlingtonian

Look like tainted Europeans to me, comrade.

kek one of my mates is one of those Maori dudes in Paris right now. He told me he was getting on the piss heaps, hope he fucks a Frenchie.

What a tiny tounge

Invercargill boi

>current year
>still believing in frenchies

Jesus, take banter lessons from Australians, this is embarrassing.

Hows South Auckland?

Surprised they accepted your invitation considering you're the only country to carry out a terrorist attack in NZ

What did we accept a French invitation for?

Is maori an austronesian language?

Trust a Swede to be checking out his tongue game. It is weak though.

oi fuck off you snail eating faggots

Only we can make fun of new zealand

Well they did send a bunch of naked hobos.

Right looks like she'd cut your dick and balls off in your sleep, put it on a stick and use it as a dildo.

>sinking a greenpeace boat is now terrorism

it was at bay who cares ?

Like freeing you from tyranny?

what's it like to bang your sister?

Well besides being really fucking dumb and violent I think it's safe to say white + maori could produce fertile offspring. Can't say the same for Abo.

Polynesian. Most similar to Tahitian.

fuck off terrorist

Have you heard about kali tongue, sven?

Yeah we told him to be careful of all the mudslimes in France, and that he'd probably have to greet people in Arabic rather than French, he probably thought we were being racist though.

This fucking thread

He has a point, most Maoris and Pacific Islanders are quite good people, very family orientated and altruistic. Except some are absolute chimps, but they're a minority.

Indians, on the other hand..

No, every year one country gets invited

Wouldnt have a clue, how does it feel being surrounded by wanna-be crip nig nogs?