What was the point of this character

What was the point of this character

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vld3NOHBHRE
youtu.be/EgsXOnfrxdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Making my dick hard as diamonds

she's cute

To give a second dimension/conflict angle via a shitty romance, to the most boring Marvel protagonist so far and that's saying something considering Luke Cage exists.

Also, fairly well sized hind quarters for her race.

this

They had to cast a chink or huffpo would shit blood.

The show needed a round booty kung fu qt.

Not kidding, she sends my yellow fever into overdrive.

white girls are ugly and age like milk

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

They could have done this with joy. They just wanted to pander to the weebs by having a Katana using mc and to the critics

getting my dick hard.

the funny thing is, with iron fist himself being white, she fulfills the asian/martial arts expert stereotype completely. Huffpo and the like shouldn't like her at all.

Unsurprisingly, Collider said they should make Wing the iron fist in the next season...

Why are there no threads about Joy?

not hot enough.

actually she's kind of pretty in the whole, frail, no muscle, no definition, skinny white chick way. Henwick's been BTFO of her just in comparison

Because the show needed at least one character that was actually likable.

She looks like the tranny from sense8

her dialogue is actually pretty cringey, it's all shit like "you better not say I'm a sweetheart" or "you were about to say I couldn't do 'X', right?"

She's just not overbearing in the delivery, which is appreciated, and the other female lead is fucking paranoid

Being a cutest

youtu.be/Vld3NOHBHRE

HNNNNGGHH I DIDN'T KNOW SHE HAD AN ACCENT!!1!

Fuck. My dick is so hard it hurts.

defeat The Cock

She's the only character the show didn't fuck up. They ruined Joy, ruined Harold, ruined Claire, ruined Gao. By the end though Colleen turned out pretty well and didn't really do anything to make you hate her.

Actually OP, she's the only reason I kept watching.

The rest of the show (excluding Joy/Ward) was garbage. But this girl's ass + titties was fun

>she knows

youtu.be/EgsXOnfrxdo

But Harold was one of the best part of the show

It's the strong asian female, that's submissive to her white master.
Very effective when dealing with white men such as myself.

fanservice

Post Madame Gao

she keeps talking about being in GoT, is she one of the SnekTeam? the one with the ponytail I guess.

Wow, what a misleading trailer, the show actually looks awesome. Off the bat I'd say it needs like 20x more slow motion ground pounds.

I think he only uses the Iron Fist to punch something other than doors twice.

Everyone being like "what will you do without the fist?" was cringeworthy as shit because of it.

Too pure for Sup Forums

>she knows about wiki feet
Kek.

Her singing "Hello Darkness" and mentioning WikiFeet made me pretty confident she's at least on Reddit fairly frequently, if not Sup Forums.

Maybe we have a chance with her, user.

>to wear SHOES

oh gosh :3

proof?

wake up my yellow fever.

I need a qt3.14 like that in my life

How about you watch the show and see for yourself instead of asking to be spoonfed, faggot?

Best snake.

Shame they didn't use her right in GOT

Eye candy

now we know how much that was a missed opportunity...

HAHaha indeed satan

is it worth it? I don't want to watch an hour of shit for 2 minutes of azn qt ass

Yep. Did you spy her nipple during the sex scene?

In your dreams, bitch.

dont you have a comicbook store to attend fattie?