twitter.com/_jbpotter7_/status/952726653280628736
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for vikeb owl

Derek is elite! elite!

jasg

When did he make this?

>Rapistberger in front of Wentz or Wilson

Dude just chuck it up to AB lmao

My stoner friends got a puppy. I told them to watch where they blow their smoke because it will grow up retarded with its brain developing on psycho active chemicals. “Dude weed LMAO it doesn’t hurt you“. Fucking stoners , man. I need new friends

I'd sell my soul for a Jags-Eagles Super Bowl.

Uhhh where's Keenum?

>MIN:Report: Pat Shurmur Giants' 'top choice'
>CAR:Wilks has support of Giants GM Dave Gettleman

>NE:Report: McDaniels expected to pick Colts
It'll Denver all over again

Jags aren't winning on sunday

Can't wait to see the pats booty blast the Viqueens in their own stadium.

>tfw it's january and we're already winning the off season

LETS GO VIKINGS. DON'T LOSE THE GAME

>Going to that dumpster fire of an organization
Titans would have been a better choice imo

>that huge drop off after 3

How do we fix the QB position?

As a $(ers fan waaaaaaayyy too high on Jimmy G. I love him going forwards but come on, get a full season first.

Wentz too desu, he looks amazing but could go full RG3

Goff deserves more of a look, and Mariota. You've actually got a body of work there once a D has had a chance to study them.

There is so much greentext potential these next two games.

>Foles winning an Owl
>Pats losing to the Jags
>Vikes losing the Owl in their home stadium
>BoreOwl Vikes vs Jags

So will Big Ben retire?

To be fair unless theyre blowing it right in its face or hotboxing a room with it in there it is harmless.

no more nigger QBs
dissolve CFB, make a developmental league that signs high schoolers to amateur teams

Brees is just a better Rivers, statpad babby.

Fuck off, tits.

He said he plans on returning.

>going from Mike Mularkey to Josh McDaniels
Would his career, dare I say it, be saved?

the wop was traded only 2m ago.
so this is obviously fake.

>#8 Derek Carr

ATTA BOY JIMMY

I can't draft RBs to save my life, they all fizzle out with 3 ypc until traded

Hey! that's our new DC. welcome to nashville buddy :^)

>our new DC

>DC
are Tits fans this stupid? at least say HC

In fantasy or madden?

>Ben Rapistburger near retirement
>Brady maybe near retirement
>Brees near retirement
>Eli Manning possibly done
>Elder Manning already retired
>Rivers getting older

End of a fucking era. I'm almost 30 years old, I've watched these guys play from the start to finish, what will the NFL look like without them?

Madden

>A league source told Titan Insider that Eagles OC Frank Reich is a candidate for Tennessee's head-coaching vacancy.

>A longtime NFL backup quarterback, Reich's coaching specialty has been wideouts and signal callers. He earned a promotion to offensive coordinator for the Chargers in 2014-2015, and then served as the Eagles' offensive coordinator the past two years in a secondary role under Doug Pederson, who calls Philly's plays.

its over eaglesbros. shit teams are gonna come and pick our coaching staff apart. sad green frog.jpeg

He's basically a better tebow so yeah

McDaniels will be HC, Schwartzy for DC

If pederson is as good of a hc as eagles fans claim you guys will be fine

isn't it really about your Oline anyways.

+ what do you need RBs for nigga, just throw it you pussy

lol they can have Reich. he was good for Wentz' development, but DeFilippo is still there, and Pederson calls plays. he's pretty expendable
delusional

>KC:Darrelle Revis wants to play in 2018
them child support checks are a bitch

FUCK MILLY

twitter.com/_jbpotter7_/status/952726653280628736

who said doug was a good coach? the team has just made him look good. i have a feeling he doesnt even know how to read his playcalling chart, he just glances over it and tells wentz/foles little stories in their headsets while they read off the play using their wristbands.

>>in a secondary role under Doug Pederson, who calls Philly's plays

The inevitable ded QB for 5-8 weeks

I find that every 3 years or so an amazing rb that hits 1st in damn near if not all the combine stats comes along that as a rookie starts at 85+ ovr.

defillipo will probably be the first to leave. i think we're losing him, reich and schwartz

chaos
then Jimmy

If i was the steelers i would be looking for a new QB

Gym shorts isn't moving laterally from a top 5 defense to the Titans, you fucking moron.

after this season, a man can dream :^)

>has never seen an eagles super bowl
guess he was taking a nap in 2005

win

>i think we're losing him, reich and schwartz
what exactly would indicate this? there are much more attractive candidates out there, and not that many job openings.
McDaniels is a reasonable thing to think, since he apparently prefers you guys. But like says, Schwartz isn't taking a DC job on a shittier defense.

Jags blew all their meme magic against the Steelers. They're still in "troll the Steelers" mode. This is the same team who got blown out week 16 and 17, then only scored 10 on the Bills.

you know those bad lip reading videos they do of nfl? thats basically doug except hes really saying the wild shit the BLR guys come up with. dudes a literal retard and looks like he doesnt know what he's doing 87% of the time

ebin

>Carr
Is he really good. I forgot he even existed this year desu.

>win not found
>eagles

We're still buying Andrew Luck? Really?

do it for Phil

Andrew luck is never playing another snap

It's not Gettleman's choice, so he will have his guy but it's up to Mara.

>ESPN's Adam Schefter reports the Eagles have denied the Jets' request to interview QBs coach John DeFilippo for their offensive coordinator vacancy.

>That's the Eagles' right, but it's still poor form. Despite the ability to block such job hopping, teams usually grant position coaches the ability to seek coordinating work. DeFilippo did an excellent job with the 2015 Browns. He'll be a coordinator again sooner or later.

Thu, Jan 5, 2017 01:21:00 PM
Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter

kek fuckin rekt jest

It would be sad but I think it's true

Eagles dynasty lead by Wentz

why does people think they deserve free shit b/c their old? they had their whole life to save up for tickets, buy em you old bags?

Seconded

>"The Patriots erased a 25 point deficit in the Super Bowl! They're invincible!"
>Lost to the 6-10 Dolphins and looked bad doing it

lol

You already got the ghost of Saint Lukasz, don't go piling up now

If you're rooting for the Vikings in the NFCCG you need to go back to plebbit.

they aren't expecting free shit, dummy. if you clicked the link, you wouldnt look like a fuckin moron. someone posted a pic of a 100 year old woman who is a fan of the Vikings, so dude posted a pic of his century year old grandpa who is a fan of the iggles.

feel like Wilks is honestly the best choice. the offense is too crappy for Shurmur to make an immediate impact, he's worked under Gettleman, and most other coaches would likely object to the amount of control Gettleman will have over the roster.

>If you're not rooting for the Vikings in the NFCCG you need to go back to plebbit.
fixed it

Superbowl likeliness

1. Patriots vs Eagles
2. Patriots vs Vikings
3. Jaguars vs Eagles
4. Jaguars vs Vikings

If the eagles win I can't use my Orson Welles images

This Tit has good Sup Forums pics. Gonna be spending the offseason making CAR pics

thanks

It would be far more heartbreaking if the Iggles lost in the last seconds of the owl to blake fucking bortles

>Sleeping on the Jags
Wow, really, I mean, I can’t even, c’mon.

They're just not as good as the Pats

>all these random fans of random teams coming out the cut

Jags, Vikings and Titans are all going to fall back into obscurity after this season. A healthy Rodgers means back to sub.500 for the vikings, kek.

that amazingly comfy feeling when the eagles win the bowl and cowcuk fans are put on suicide watch

How would the Jags AND Titans fall back into obscurity?

So if the Eagles, Vikings, or Jags win, does the old "defense wins championships" saying make its return?

Panties fag here

>Taints talk shit all season about how they're the new Kings of the South and you can't beat their offense or defense and how it's "our turn" to go to the Super Bowl
>Cam Jordan talks immeasurable amounts of shit all season
>"muh broom"
>"muh Do the Sean Payton"
>Get humiliated in the playoffs
>Team is going to regress to 6-10 next year when their rookie core suffers the Mother of all Sophomore Slumps and Brees' arm finally falls off

When Bill Voth tweeted a picture of Cam Jordan looking completely fucking devastated yesterday it warmed my heart.

Enjoy watching the Super Bowl from your swamp. It's your time!

Did it ever leave?

AFC south is a completely irrelevant division

I mean, if you only want to talk to bandwagoners, there’s a neat site called Reddit.com I think you’d like

>does the old "defense wins championships" saying make its return?
Did you just forget 2015 or something? People have NEVER stopped saying that.

>return

The '15 Broncos proved to everyone just two years ago that you can have a completely dogshit offense and still win the Super Bowl if you have an elite defense and force turnovers.

Cause Watson is gonna come back and lay the smackdown on that division. Plus Bortles might leave.

The AFCN champion just lost to the AFCS champion in the playoffs. Are you dumb or something?

But user, the three aforementioned teams have nothing but bandwagoners on spee this season.

HOLD UP YOU FORGOT ABOUT ME Sup Forums

I’m a Pants fan too and I’m glad you’re slinging shit NO’s way, but we did get swept. Glad karma caught up to NO tho

tell me about this man

QUICK, SOMEONE PROVIDE A LIST OF EVERY VIKINGS TRIP THEY KNOW OF SO THIS TIME NEXT YEAR, WE CAN GREENTEXT THE FUCK OUT OF THEM.