Was it kino?

Was it kino?

The first half is, then it just gets more and more retarded.

No. It has a really cool idea but executed it terribly. It was great until they started getting into the higher ups train cars.

>has right-wing message

how dare you retards shit on it

Isn't this supposed to become a tv series now?

No. It's full of hamfisted "messages".

Didn't like it at all. The axe fight was really hard to watch.

yeah i thought it was pretty good, really bizarre moments make it stand out among other sci-fi flicks

It's terrible.

no

its an oddball, which makes it more memorable than it would otherwise be

The ending ruined it for me

Ending went full retard. I guess it's entertaining but it's impossible to take the story, characters, setting, etc seriously.

I wanted to like it but it was complete shit

at least it tried

the idea feels more fresh than 90% of what is shat out of hollywood nowadays, even if its flawed

Wanted to like it, enjoyed the aesthetic of the train a lot, there are some GOAT actors in it, but the plot is so laughably bad

Absolute trash

I just dont get one thing. What was the gutting of fish in the axe scene about? Like what was the message there?

how is it bad? It's literally poor leftists trying to fight for their own rights and managing to get everyone killed because of a drugged retard

didn't it end with a nigglet and a chink repopulating the planet?

>repopulating
>implying two children could survive on the frozen wasteland for more than a few hours

>repopulating the planet

Dude they were fucked.

>Major plot point is that poor children are being used to replace/repair broken parts on the train
>Nobody mentions how the track is maintained

I was under the impression the polar bear meant life was, though exceedingly unlikely, at least possible.

I just didn't get why they thought eating bugs was such a big deal. Particularly when you find out they've already eaten people

Just because a polar bear can survive doesn't mean that two human children who have never had to hunt, make fire, or do anything else to survive in the wilderness can make it.

alright, leave two city kids on the north pole and see if they can create and sustain a civilization

>movie is broadly about how the upper class exploit the lower ones for everything they have to create a life of luxury
>in the film simply removing that bottom class causes the entire system to collapse, ruining capitalist society for everyone with no set alternative

Is this film actually subversive about notions of class warfare, or just retarded and didn't understand it's own text?

>crashing this train

>removing that bottom class causes the entire system to collapse
this is wrong, the bottom class trying to take over the upper class possessions opened a window to a drugged retard to destroy the train just to achieve a blind and impossible objective

They literally remove a cog from a machine (the kid working the gears) and it falls apart with or without a bomb. The symbolism is there, but I can't tell if it is intentional.

No, it was trash.

no shit, the overwhelming likelihood is they die within hours. But, shockingly enough, a worldwide train track and matching train functioning nonstop for a generation also really isn't likely either. Its a movie.

the point is the setting is portrayed as inhospitable for any life, least of which large predators. This is directly contradicted later, and not for no reason. While the overwhelming odds are in death's favor, the slim fraction of a fraction for survival is still presented, though certainly not confirmed

Nothing in the movie really made sense in the first place, so I don't think it's far fetched that the intention of showing the kids walking away was to imply that humanity is just starting again

But yeah, they'd just die of hypothermia or polar bear attack under any circumstance that isn't supposed to be a "message"

its mangled version of some french books La Compagnie des glaces which are pretty comfy to be honest familia

its french capeshit shot by a jap with western actors

it decent for what it is

what? the train was just fine before the guy blew up the door, and you can throw any child in there, doesn't have to be a poor one, but that would make the richies angry

>"It's just a movie bro, turn off your brain!"

Shot very well, but the story was lacking in the latter half.

>babby's first marxism: the movie