Go to usa

>go to usa
>look at tv guide
>king kong 2005 is on
>3 hour film is 5 hours long because of commercials

How do Americans even tolerate television? Meanwhile in the UK I can watch a movie with no commercials on BBC channels free (they can't make me pay a tv licence).

I just pvr movies and watch them whenever after

you change the channel constantly.

Here it is the same.
Only difference is that we have public tv channels( I don't know if US has that too) which put on some really great films, foreign, old classics etc, with very few commercials. That's pretty cool.

American here

A lot of people I know dont have cable any more.
Most people just watch Netflix or what ever streaming service you prefer.

>I can watch a movie with no commercials on BBC channels

Garbage movies from 15 years ago.

I suppose you can still receive free basic tv service on satellite and cable there if you cancel?

>watching broadcast television in [current year]

People still do this?

eurofag who been living in us for 7 years here

weekend afternoon basic cable movies are actually super comfy

I mean i could download the movie and have it sitting on my hd for years and never watch it but put it on tv and play it over 4 hours and suddenly it's fun

>How do Americans even tolerate television?
Now you know why HBO has been such a big deal for us. Thanks to it and Netflix our game is changing and we're slowly fazing out commercials. However I don't get this meme, I've been overseas and been beset by commercial breaks while watching rtv3/4 whatever the fuck. There was literally no run time difference between watching America's Next Top Model there or here. The only difference was no pill commercials.

>(they can't make me pay a tv licence)
This is a real thing?

Also there are on-demand shows too.

Why do people complain about this shit. Breaks are nice so you can go to the bathroom or do some other stuff real quick. Like watching football, it's nice so you can go grab a bunch more food.

lol are you an actual american ? you seem like a nice specimen, no wonder your country is going down

>needing a break, food every 10 minutes

No wonder America is so fat.

Have you never heard of pausing?

Yep breaks are important how else will I know what to buy.

>not eating because you can
I'm glad you poorcucks will die in poverty. You're pitiful existence is my enjoyment.

I do this whenever I watch tv through xbox. However, I always end up eventually catching up to the next commercial break. I only get 30 minutes pause time.

How long until they air your episode on My 600 Lb Life?

can you describe the color of your legs real quick ?

>not being /fit/ and /ck/ at the same time
They're is this new invention called "exercising", Eurocuck. Maybe one day it'll make its way over to your village.

>How do Americans even tolerate television?
I'm Irish and we have tons of ads here

I'm an American and I can tell just from the way you post that you're a fat fuck.

We have PBS I guess but it's just a bunch of people trying to make you feel bad for being white nowadays.

Yeah, I dunno why fatfucks don't get it. Yeah, if you do nothing but sit at your computer, you're gonna want to eat only a couple of servings of semen and bread a day, but that's nothing to proud of.

>*Pauses your show/movie.

Do people here still watch TV?

I haven't since like 2005. Pirate Bay is all you need.

How fucking dare they.

Whenever i search pirate bay there is hardly any seeds on old content

>thinks that only PBS is free

FOX
CBS
CW
ABC
NBC

are all free with antenna as long as you don't live in a shit area that can't get a signal

>one is a mandatory break you must sit through having product thrown at you told you BUY BUY BUY

>the other is a rare, serious warning designed to save lives against life threatening disasters/events

People over 50 are literally the only ones who watch cable/ota. The rest of us use the internet.