Adopting is redpilled

there are over 5 billion homeless children in the world and you want to be selfish and make your own?

>prove me wrong /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NnUBLEPSe-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is little Anansi, she is 15 months old.

her family does not have food for her to eat.

but YOU can make a difference

>>prove me wrong /pol

You're a faggot leaf.
/thread

I think you mean 6 billion, canuck

many children are born in warzones and they have no parents to care for them

why bring another life into the world when so many need good homes?

You don't know what being 'redpilled' is.

If they can't afford to feed her they shouldn't have had her.
Solution. Eat the child.
Two birds one stone

Everyone is a homeless child deep inside.

I'm a white single male and I adopted a son from Eastern Europe. I fully intend to raise him as an Alt-Right Übermensch.

Nature's way is for the new mate to kill the offspring of the previous male and the impregnate the female with his seed. Adopting is degenerate cuckoldry.

>Adopting as a single
How is this even possible?

best way is to make the women infertile in 3rd world countries. We need to devlope some kind of bio chemical substance and drop it othere

It's possible in most countries. Not all adoption and foster agencies discriminate against men. I doubt even most of them do because many are so desperate to get anyone to adopt or foster.

>5 billion

Not reproducing means you fail as a biological living thing, leaf.

heres your (you)
just look @ flag senpai
/thread

>"I am such a superior person compared to everyone else. Look how much I care about the world and other people. That is why I will remove my superior genetics from the gene pool and instead make sure that those of people who proceed to breed even though they cannot feed themselves are passed on to the next generation."

Actually, if I liked a kid. I wouldn't mind to adopt him as my son. Give him a hope and a new life

Why would I want to make a homeless child?

Leafs consistently make the worst posts on this board, where the fuck are my aus bros at, at least their shitposting is funny

Cuckolds are literally named after a type of bird which tricks other species of birds into raising its offspring

7.4 billion people in the world and 5 billion are homeless children. Wow Yeah that seems legit

Wow... I would definitely take very good care of her :^)

The goy knows.

Which country?

If you are infertile, and you adopt white baby, (from russia) you are doing it right. Otherwise, gtfo.

It checks out if you consider these two points;

1. Women are technically children
2. Women don't own homes

I wish to take care of a cute, little refugee Chino-chan.

My sister has severe PCOS, she was lucky to have one kid. Her and her husband have talked about adopting before since they can't have more kids. I told her if she's going to adopt, at least adopt a White kid, no niggers. She called me a racist, then told me her husband told her the same thing.

>bump!

we'd make educated
well cared for kids
the problem is irresponsible retards pooping out kids

>If you are infertile, and you adopt white baby, (from russia) you are doing it right. Otherwise, gtfo.

I thought Americans were banned from adopting from Russia due to Russia sending shit broken kids and Americans not being able to deal with their shit?

youtube.com/watch?v=NnUBLEPSe-0

Don't let him squat or all your job will be gone.He will channel his inner slav like this.

I'm a white male who lives at home with my mum, I seriously doubt I'd be able to adopt a kid.
I would though.

It's like getting pets from pet rescue places rather than buying a pedigree I suppose.

Life is about survival and replication. Why should I reject my duty and that of my ancestors?

I don't want no nigger in my household. I want a QT

African fertility rate:
~7 kids per woman?

adopt two, so she can make 9. lol

if you or you wife is infertile adopting a child is a legit way to preserve your way of thinking.

You're like the katana, folded 1000 times. Nothing has an edge like that blade.

>there are over 5 billion homeless children in the world

you make me ashamed of my already pitiful country

saying things are "redpilled" because you think it's a good idea.

Go fuck yourself LEAF

Autism.

>adopting kids of parents with iq and relationship failures
Your hands are gonna be full providing for a genetically inherited idiocy.