Pizza de asado

sprite and pizza

Argentine National team

Lel

>on

Why do spics come here if they don't know English

nice

el americANO

Nice reply now go open a grammar book if you can afford it you poor and stupid piece of shit

Nice reply (period or exclamation sign) Now (comma) go open a grammar book if you can afford it (comma) you poor and stupid piece of shit
Kek at this illiterate fat fuck!

There's no period at the end and there doesn't need to be a comma after now. What can't spics learn English well? I take it the teachers are as stupid as you and you guys can't afford foreign teachers either.

calm down mc cancer lmao

that burger chimping out lmao

>barely able to form coherent sentences in his own language
>tries to shittalk someone able to at least speak two
w e w

>spic uses the wrong word and no possessive for the noun causing a complete butchering of the sentence
>I ignore commas because who cares on Sup Forums
>these errors are on the same scale
>thinking that dumb beaner can actually speak English when he can't even type out a proper sentence
>assumes that I don't know a second language (French)

You're retarded too it seems

>There's no period at the end
There's no need for a full stop in informal written conversation like the one we're presently having. Do you always write "Hello." and "Yes." in your instant messaging as well?

>and there doesn't need to be a comma after now.
Jesus Christ...

test

So you ignore one punctuation error but ridicule others. No one uses commas in instant messaging either. And yes there doesn't need to be a comma after now. That's called excessive comma usage and clutters sentences. U r dum

The missing full stop is a convention accepted by use; a de facto standard, if you will. Missing commas and capitalization is not. That's just you being lazy or uneducated and, unlike the full stop, it directly and heavily affects the coherence of what you're trying to communicate.
I'm not trying to ridicule anyone, by the way, that's your game. Just don't get on the soap box writing like shit, you know?

wtf americans are autists

>What can't spics learn English well?
retard

good one

he'll take a shit in it right before the final

If this post was made by another flag it'd have 100 replies

Excellent