There are more slaves right now than ever before in history

Today I felt like something just died inside me after learning about the huge industry that is human slaves. 32 billion dollars annually.... I feel so much rage and sadness. No one talks about it but its the fastest growing illegal industry currently. Is there anything we can do? Do we need to have a global civil war? How do I live with myself knowing all of this is happening right now?

>global civil war

Here's another redpill, ready?

It's mostly because of Islam.

Don't worry, it's almost all non-whites in non-white countries.

Kill yourself, problem solved

What you can do is use that knowledge to shame the ever-loving shit out of Libs that are still crying over American slavery.

Remember, NEVER allow your opponent to take the moral high ground. That's what they rely on to operate, and without it they panic and are left unable to defend their views.

Well user, I hope you're not talking about blacks, because we would have a problem here.

I thought the sex slave capital of the world was Israel?

Not that both of them arent subhumans

Ov vey, that's been debunked! Don't mind how, just know that we used the word debunked, which is an instant argument winner!

Listen and Believe!

That would be Korea.

Also check 'em.

Well shit. I guess I need to racemix now. Refugees welcome.

>there are more niggers in history than ever before in history
>there are more slaves than every before in history

Coincidence?

>Is there anything we can do?
escalate things faster, so it will be noticed on side of the fact blacks and arabs are the ones who slave their own race for profit.

if you truly hate slavery, then you need to get rid of hedonism from your own head, because with hedonism you wont be helping anyone and likely making things even worse only so you could feel good about yourself. critical thinking is important

Makes sense why Soros funds them all. Keep them off the real structural issues fighting boogeymen.

Kill all non-whites.

Problem solved.

I too feel extreme hatred and sadness towards life and whatever could be God. But I've come to understand how horrific and empty life could be. Knowing that those poor souls, struggle all kind of evil's (forgive me for thinking) and endure, right now. Every other day. Truly destroys one's moral if you understand it in reality. What do to? I don't know really, every other day I just want to die from the very thought. What sort of helped me, is to see back in time where it was any other day violented innocents by barbaric people's. See it in perspective, it's been like that for years before and maybe even many years more. It is a daily battle brother.

Slavery is hilarious.