What are some example of retarded monster designs in movies?

What are some example of retarded monster designs in movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mdU8dyjgXU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the thing

Hey shut up, it was extended into five dimensions, that shape was all we could see in three.

*screams geometrically*

Pepeiel

Are you kidding me? I fucking loved that design. Especially the movie reboot version. Dem crazy shapes and erratic movements... So good.

the thing is actually the best designed bio weapon in existence in a movie, you never know if you actually killed it fully, and even a single cell that remains can make it come back

>a perfect geometric shape floating ominously in the air isn't scary

wew lad, you'd all be scared if you saw this thing in front you

>a perfect geometric shape floating ominously in the air

*blocks your view*

If Ramiel's design is so bad, why is it so iconic?

see the version of the lloigor in grant morrison's zenith (2000 AD) for how that should be done

>moon
>perfect geometric shape

kek fucking brainlets

That was a different angel entirely you clod.

i prefer leliel

What is an angel?

a bowling ball has a rougher surface than the earth or the moon, when not accounting for the holes

i thought the platonic solid-based angels were some of the most menacing monster designs ever

that's retarded

>Implying the moon isnt scary

>than the moon
yes
>than the earth
no

yes, it does

If the earth were shrunk to the size of a cue ball, it would be smoother than a cue ball.

this ones better

Pic unrelated

Heavy metal is a better anime

>someone used my shitty mspaint OC

I can die in peace now.

So... The angels were an alternate humanity that needed to be eradicated to create heaven on earth?
How did they call them to start the process

hell yeah

GMK King Ghidorah was weak af and didn't look anywhere near as cool as Showa or Heisei, please leave King Ghidorah the bad guy, its where hes best

ITT: demonstration that the NGE angels are masterpiece of design since are printed in the memory of people after years.

Better to change it to a "good design monsters" thread.

Ramiel is great. Eva just might not be for you.

probably my favorite of the angels, especially in terms of sound design

>attentionfagging on an anonymous image board

Finally something appropriate for fans of this anime -- a fat geometric shape.

what did you mean by this? why is rahxephon more likely to be enjoyed by fat people than other anime?

also rahxephon is good, just maybe not as good as eva

You're retarded, this was an amazing design and these scenes are simply amazingly animated and directed.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdU8dyjgXU0

The Angels were a creation of Adam, a Seed of Life who came to Earth on the White Moon and landed in Antarctica. They became active after 2nd Impact when Adam was briefly revived before being contained by a Lance of Longinus.

I think you were looking for pic related instead.

Which is still pretty scary, retarded flaw aside.

Humanity WAS an angel, just descendants of Lilith instead of Adam.

Pic related takes the fucking shit topped cake

Actually that was Lilith...Gendo had Adam all along and fused it in his hand. Tabris realizes this before letting Shinji plop his head off.

> This movie actually exits

>living hypecube
>bad design
Imbecile.

That's a concept, that's not a design, the design is not very good.

You have terrible taste and you are geometry illiterate.

Wrong.

No, the Angels are explicitly the children of Adam, and humans are called "Lillin" by Kowaru because they came from Lillith.

Adam was the giant being light that Misato saw and was weakened by a Lance of Longinus so that they could recover it in a briefcase. Gendo does eventually fuse Adam to himself.

Yeah I only meant the "contained by the lance" part. The lance was used on Adam, but he was never contained by it...at least not that we know of, although I suppose he could have.

>Ramiel
>Retarded
Ramiel is one of the best angels, next to Sachiel. Its design is simple, yet terrifying. Could you even imagine the terror that would ensue if a levitating, shapeshifting, screaming geometric shape appeared over a city in real life? What makes its design so much better than the other angels is that it doesn't reference any kind of living creature.

My headcanon is that the Angel's were sent by God to punish NERV and Seele for attempting to take the place of God and decide the fate of humanity. That's why the Angels are called "Angels" and why the Evas look so demonic - especially Unit 01.

The Space Bird in 'The Claw'.

i herd u liek mudkips xD