Thank you based Case

Thank you based Case

Thank you based Diggs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tJLqcWtdfbQ
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/09/hargrove-says-nfl-grossly-mischaracterized-his-words/
saintswin.com/2012/06/examining-flaws-of-bountygates-evidence.html?m=1
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/10/key-bountygate-figure-resurfaces-as-league-office-employee/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
youtu.be/fhnn9kbqQUA
bleacherreport.com/articles/1441646-reviewing-the-complete-timeline-of-nfl-saints-bountygate-scandal
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minneapolis_Miracle
youtube.com/watch?v=-JyUWAJn7cI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

not even a vikings fan and I'm still shook
that was fucking crazy

Why is he giving him a Vulcan mind meld?

Fuck you vikangz fans. Salty whinny bitches when you suck. Never able to shut the fuck up when you have a little sucess

literally every fanbase in all of sports

You know it was just a divisional round game right?

>Implying the Vikes aren't going to put up 50 on Gaydy in the Owl

And just like that, racism was defeated.

It amazes me that all the attention on that last play. Standing alone, it was a good play, a nice TD pass down the field, but we see those every game.

What made it stand out was the insane see-sawing lead changes in the last two minutes f that game, as NO completed a comeback, Min managed to retake the lead, NO scored in under a minute to retake the lead, and then the Vikings had their big play to end the game.

It was a fun play to watch, but if it had ended the first half you'd have forgotten it. The context is what made the moment.

>DIGGS
>SIDELINE
>TOUCHDOWN
>UNBELIEVABLE

Joe Buck did something good for once

REMINDER
REMINDER
REMINDER

>No. 1 seeds playing at home in conference championship games are 28-12, according to SportsRadio 94 WIP's Howard Eskin. In the last eight of those title games across both the NFC and AFC, per ESPN, the home team owns an 8-0 record. Minnesota has struggled mightily when it comes to hitting the road for postseason matchups, too, as the Vikings have gone 3-13 in road playoff games since 1982

the Vikings aren't even gonna make it past the Eagles

>the Vikings aren't even gonna make it past the Eagles
o i am laffin

Any other anons at the game? At first I was cheering cause he caught it and he might fall out of bounds and set us up for a long FG, then there was this realization that there was nothing but daylight between diggs and the end zone...I think I blacked out from sensory overload after that. Amazing game, still fired up 24 hours later

It was a grudge match due to the most immoral scandal in American team sports history my man, and the good guys won.

found the asspained aints fan

dude needs to shave his arms. fucking ape ass arms

True

I remember thinking there was no way Kai Forbath would make that field goal given the Vikings' history, and he did. Then I was crushed by the Saints marching down the field and Lutz drilling another field goal and seeing there was only like 30 seconds left. Then hopeless after two failed passes. Then 3rd & 10 with 6 seconds left, pure elation as Diggs made that catch and ran down the field. You couldn't write a better finish than that.

If the Vikings play the SB at home they will play as the Visiting Team...

The pattern is 10 years of shit, and then one game that feels like we might do something, followed by tragedy and 10 years of shit.
This year was different, we had a moment. I think you can handle this once every 10 years.

>implying you'd be saying this if your team one
>implying you wouldn't be posting a bunch if case choking memes
We got the good ending, fuck off. Literally do not care what happens after this. #wedat

>The context is what made the moment.

Same for every legendary play,

thanks based bro

Aints fan detected

Bountygate was overblown bullshit that you guys are virtue signalling so hard. You believed everything goodell fed you, despite presenting little to no evidence of actual wrongdoing.

Fuck off
Do you realize how many times we've had to deal with the opposite of this? More than any other team in NFL history. The vikings have great overall franchise records that just keeps choking when it matters most.

>A saints player literally admitted it and the rest of the team later admitted it as well
>"bro it didn't happen"
Are aints fans this desperate to defend the dirtiest management the NFL has ever known?

>Defensive Coordinator banned from the NFL
>Head Coach is suspended for a year
>Numerous players are heavily fined
>with lots of incriminating evidence

>little to no wrongdoing

One of these things are not like the other.
youtube.com/watch?v=tJLqcWtdfbQ

Look into it and stop reading sensationalized media reports.

>>with lots of incriminating evidence
You mean like the "thousands" of incriminating pages that Goodell said he had, but never, ever showed anyone?The Saints were doing basically the same thing most other NFL teams were doing at the time. They just got scapegoated because it was convenient to take pressure off the NFL that was facing lawsuits for concussions and player injury at the time.

There is so little actual evidence for bountygate. If there was this program that was as awful as all you vikings fans make it seem, why isn't there a plethora of evidence out there showing it existed and that they were head hunting to intentionally injure players? Why did the Saints have no higher rate of player injuries in the seasons that bountygate existed compared to other NFL teams?

The only other evidence you have is that Williams leaked audio of him pretty much just firing up his players before a game. It's fucking pathetic that this is literally ALL THE EVIDENCE THAT YOU HAVE. Some leaked audio and a player "confession" that isn't actually a confession.

Once again, you guys are so seething butthurt about bountygate that you can't actually examine the evidence.

The NFL was incredibly inconsistent and lied many times about the evidence they themselves released, such as a time where they reported they had evidence of a "cart off" injury in one game with payments for it shown in which there were no actual injuries or cart offs, and then they just switched it to another game and said that was the one.

By the way, Anthony Hargrave is the player you're talking about that "admitted to it:"
profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/05/09/hargrove-says-nfl-grossly-mischaracterized-his-words/

See also:
saintswin.com/2012/06/examining-flaws-of-bountygates-evidence.html?m=1

>We ain't do dat
>Errybody do dat
>You guys are "seething butthurt"
>Proceeds to write 10 page dissertation defending his shit teams history of cheating to get the Owl
Top fucking kek. Stay mad saints bro

Can't refute a thing I said then because you're stuck in your cognitive biases and unable to examine anything that goes against your narrative. I understand now.

Saintsfag here. Twas brutal. Absolutely brutal. But... I'm happy for the Vikings. Coming from a fanbase like the Saints, it makes you happy to see historical losers like the Vikings do something like that. They at least "deserved" it. It wasn't nearly as crushing as that $(ers loss a few years back.

Fuck no, this was much worse than that and you know it.

>Fuck no, this was much worse than that and you know it.

It wasn't for me. Much more was expected the year we lost to the 49ers. Everything about this season was fucking gravy. It was probably the second-best season in Saints history.

Case "I've literally never beat a top 10 defense all year and now I have to face the #1 defense on the road and people unironically think I'm going to win" Keenum

Reminder that this win will be for nothing when the Viqueans get humiliated in Philly this Sunday

I agree about 2011 as a season compared to now, but this game was much more of a disappointment to me. I can't even remember how I felt after that 49ers game honestly, so much time has passed but I know I was upset then. This game however, it was victory in our grasp taken away at the last 10 seconds of the game. It was the insane high of Brees converting that 4th down and Lutz nailing the "winning" FG and then crushing defeat because of a stupid mistake. It was the way it ended. That Alex Smith drive in the 49ers game was horrible to watch too, but that was an entire team just giving up and playing garbage prevent defense in a situation that needed pressure.

I'm rooting for the Eagles. I don't want to see the vikings win anything, if their fans were not douches I'd be rooting for them, but they are completely classless on a whole. That said, Eagles fans ain't much better.

Are you seriously using saintswin.com as a source against the bounty program that Williams admitted under oath to running.

Again, you're letting your biases take over instead of being objective and reading what is said there. He makes some very solid points in how the NFL fucked up the whole situation. Again, if they had this plethora of evidence they claimed to have, why did they not release it all to the public?

It was a brutal way to lose, no doubt. It just didn't hit me as hard, I guess because I had spent 98% of the game expecting a loss. When the 49ers scored that TD to win, I remember sinking to the ground and staying down quite a while. The other day was just like... welp. I dunno. Hard to explain. I think my underdisappointment also has to do with the fact >we just drafted the greatest rookie class of all time basically so the future is bright for the first time in several seasons.

Bad troll

Unable to refute anything I said yet again. Vikings fans are so pathetic, you guys want to be eternal victims so desperately it's just sad. Even in victory look how buttmad you guys get about Payton mocking the skol chant, it's just banter and you're incapable of handling it.

I expected them to lose too. I was saying it all week, I just didn't expect them to come back and then break my heart.

You just can't stop

Next you're gonna redpill me on the hollow Earth right? HAHAHAHAHA suck it up, kid. Your vagina is showing

Please, provide me with evidence that players were paid for injuries. Oh wait, the NFL never actually released any proof that players were paid for injuries? Hmmm? Really makes me think. The Williams tape where he sounds like a scumbag is the only evidence that was actually ever shown, and there's nothing in that that proves that money was being paid to players for getting other players injured, which is the primary point of bountygate.

profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/12/10/key-bountygate-figure-resurfaces-as-league-office-employee/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Hmmm... Really makes me think.

Literally all you have is circumstantial evidence and hearsay. Nothing more. Give me proof that they paid players for injuries and I'll take back everything I've said.

He's going all out!

user Hollow Earth is more logical then the user you are responding to. I mean shit he is so fucking mad right now the air he is breathing must be filled with salt.

not that dude but could you legit show some evidence on your side? i haven't heard much about it

>His team's all-time greatest play doesn't have a name
Pretty lame, if I'm being truthful

Do you not know how Google works, or are you seriously this willfully ignorant?
youtu.be/fhnn9kbqQUA
bleacherreport.com/articles/1441646-reviewing-the-complete-timeline-of-nfl-saints-bountygate-scandal

>he's never been in a competitive sports locker room before
shit man it was like that even in high school. that's how sports are played, i've had coaches tell me that the only way they want players to leave is in an ambulance. did he really want me to fucking break the dudes legs? of course not. it's a primal game man, it's about physically dominating your opponent. that's the sort of shit you tell your teammates to get everyone excited.
the only part that's a little sketch is when he supposedly rubbed his fingers together indicating money. there could be more proof to that- frankly i don't know too much about the whole story. but that video wasn't bad.

You don't tell players to try and injure the other team. You tell them to fuck them up, play the best defense you can. You don't tell them to target body parts. That's straight scumfuck behaviour

>Eagles
>#1 defense
now you're just making shit up. based off of pure talent? Jags have the best defense. based off of pure numbers? Vikings have the best defense
The only part they're number 1 in is the run game, and that's not even where the Vikings specialize in offensively. Their secondary is average at best, and if they're playing like they did against the fucking GIANTS, Thielen and Diggs will absolutely torch yall.
Remember, the Vikings have played the Bears, Panthers, Rams, and the Ravens twice, while the Eagles have had a much easier schedule playing some of the worst defenses in their own division.
so no, it's actually Foles that's gonna get his shit rocked by the ACTUAL #1 defense. He may be playing alright, but mind you the stretch of games he has played has included the likes of the Giants, the Cowboys, the Raiders, and the Falcons. Not exactly great defenses he's proved himself against.

Be humble. Sit down.

Reminder that the Vikings had a bounty program in '09 as well

Reminder that Vikings fans will point to their players saying they didn't have a program as proof they didn't, while ignoring New Orleans players saying there was no bounty program

Reminder the only actual on-field """evidence""" of a bounty program in New Orleans was players playing hard and hitting hard during 2 playoff games

>Straight up tells them to Target Crabtrees bum ACL
>Clearly and repeatedly tells the team to hit Alex Smith in the head and jaw
>Offers the players money for said services
>The team keeps records of such payments
>"dey dindu nuffin"
You're a fan of the dirtiest sports franchise in modern memory. Just accept it and go get some rest, your season doesn't start again for another 6 months.

>saints apologist saying the vikings fanbase is shit

Shame Katrina didn't wash all that filth away

It was a nice play, but a miracle? Give me a fucking break. its cringe worthy to give the title "miracle" to something like that. It was just a lot of lead changes and shitty pass coverage. You could just as easily say what the Saints did to come back was a "miracle".

not even a saints fan homie. 414 reppin. have you ever played a competitive sport before? i would bet my left testicle that this sort of talk happens in nearly all locker rooms. it happened every year with every football coach i've had. unless you're a fucking retard you know it's all talk. yeah i've been told to break legs and ankles before yet i have never done that while playing. the sport involves laying the wood down and hitting your opponent so fucking hard they'll be scared to get anywhere near you again- so scared that they'll look around before catching the ball or leaving the pocket. That's how you get your players excited man, sorry you never got to experience that.

Which non-playoff team was yours?

Except they weren't even saying shit about legs. They literally told them to target two different players heads. Make all the excuses you want, in the end it's straight fucked up.

>dude needs to shave his arms
soyboy detected

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minneapolis_Miracle

Congratulations, you're on Wikipedia now.

i could definitely see how that'd be the case to an outsider but dude, it's just how the game is played. all the dialogue is like straight out of revelations right before you hit the field.
i guess i wouldn't call them excuses but maybe that's just because i've been through it, it's just the way the world works. politicians are corrupt just as football coaches hype players up with violent, vivid imagery.

This honestly. I like the Vikings and hope they win the superb owl but it isn't that impressive to desperately reclaim a lead after choking 17-0. Certainly a play for the history books but no miracle comeback

I wouldn't be surprised if that Saints safety gets killed within the week. It was like 80% that guy's fault that the play happened.

change that 80 to a 100 and you'd be correct

This nigga is still going! Toppest of keks!

>using the n word ironically
>2018
c'mon man...

Should've been called "The New Orleans Fuck-up" desu

youtube.com/watch?v=-JyUWAJn7cI

Skip to 31:00. Post more despair

>the n word

>ironically