You broke Sup Forums

You broke Sup Forums
Are you happy, Sup Forums? They literally think a mspaint meme is a 18 billion dollar shill campaign by George Soros. Americans are on suicide watch, are you happy now? Apologize!

No, it's a brainwashing campaign by the Chinese government. As long as you are not fooled you will be fine.

thin skin cunts

>Sup Forums
You mean /r/the_Donald.
I miss /new/

most fun i've had on Sup Forums in yonks

the yanks on Sup Forums are on a whole other level kek

I'm checking in tonight after several weeks away. When did this masterpiece start

The yanks on Sup Forums think this is an organised and funded attack? It's this level of delusional denial and lack of self-awareness that caused all their problems in the first place.

It's a Reddit colony, lad
They fall for the most obvious bait and think all banter has to be backed up by hard facts

I blame chilean/argie shitposters. they get slept upon in terms of shitposting potential tbqh

wh*Teoid Arg*nTine your time will come

*t

Wew. I guess the internet really is serious business.

Americans can't take a joke. It's funny in its absurdity, like the Swedenistan memes.

This
I was getting bored of Sup Forums until we all collectively decided to finally do something about Amerigoblins.

It is!

Really paranoid are they

it's pretty great

i love the whole 'not an argument' thing over there

like i'm now obligated to take Sup Forums VERY seriously because some cunt wants me to

good numbers

yup, this is basically the shart meme x2 i'd say

that's pretty hilarious. here is a funny screen.
good job. i hate edgy spics on Sup Forums but i hate poltards more.

knowing our true form does not give you power over us
it is already too late
we are growing stronger

oh shit

yeah, because burgers gave them a lot of butthurt on pol and Sup Forums. all those sudaca threads were hilarious. the same burger created these threads and dumb spics would start shitting on each other. so finally they showed him. good job, kek.

*blocks your path*