Why frogs killed all the templars?

Why frogs killed all the templars?
Is there any remainig Knight order?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_Military_Order_of_Malta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_Order
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Christ_(Portugal)
pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordem_do_Carmo#Comunidades_carmelitas_no_Brasil
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Calatrava
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself larper

The Knights Hospitallers still exist so that's pretty cool

I'm a knigh templar. ama

awesome!! thanks user

It was both politics and greed, not that the Templars didn't have it coming. There's several knight orders in the world left, the knights of Malta come to mind as the closest to something like the Templars.

same, I let my son join them and now he's dead and I'm heirless

imagine a world in which malaysian knight templars exist, whoa

Politics since the King of France had a lot of influence with the pope and didn't want to pay his debts.

>Is there any remainig Knight order?

The Knights Hospitaller still exist, though today they're usually called the Knights of St. John or the Knights of Malta

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sovereign_Military_Order_of_Malta

The Teutonic Order also still exists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teutonic_Order

Those are the meme crusading orders that still exist, there are other orders of knighthood that are associated with the Papacy or the Catholic Church more generally; the Order of the Holy Sepulchre is one example.

Templars still exist

theres probably larpers aye
we have our catholics too so maybe they're in the order also

too bad they're insignificant now, just there for show

King of France didn't want to pay his debts, so he killed his creditors. Greece should've done the same tbqh.

A few Knight orders still exist as charities/service organizations.

I know a templar knight

>too bad they're insignificant now, just there for show

The Knights of Malta still operate a lot of hospitals, help the poor, help victims of natural disasters, provide emergency services, etc. and they do have a small role providing medical services within the Italian military. They operate similarly to a sovereign state in a lot of ways.

But yeah, the Teutonic Order is pretty much purely a religious order today.

proofs?

to eat frog legs

You do understand that was a cartel and not a knightly order

frogs owed templars money
they exist as a charitable org

Can't provide, sorry
No estoy wndo. El problema es que la gente se imagina a un wn musculoso con una espada de metro y medio. Pero eso fue y ya no es asi. Ahora son gente que pasa piola, y que normalmente no están en posiciones de poder directo. Un tio abuelo mio fallecio antes de ascender, y el padre de un amigo lo es

Scottish Rite Freemasonry

They combined with the worst of the worst of Jews and want to turn this world into Hell for the Antichrist, Satan and his minions. Also pizzagate x1000

Ebin xdddd

>>.80943103
>Is there any remainig Knights [Templar] order?

There are none. Only LARPers - Orgs that take advantage of the name and historical reenactments. Even the official sucessors are more "spiritual" sucessors and one is a secularized ""order"" to give out medals tthat is spirtually sucessor to Portuguese branch/subsidiary of Knights Templar after an important role in Age of Discoveries and other one is give out medals by Holy See.
>Is there any remaining Christian military order?
Yes, there are.

are the knights of santiago still about?

Dunno if there's actual knights, but the king of Spain is Grand Maester of a fistful of Orders. I think Santiago is included.

Bitch please.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Christ_(Portugal)

>french knight temlplars hide their treasures in Washington DC
the absolute state of anglo movies

pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ordem_do_Carmo#Comunidades_carmelitas_no_Brasil

>wndo
>wn

Why were frogs so heretical?

this is correct

I always liked their cross

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_Calatrava

>the King of France had a lot of influence with the pope and didn't want to pay his debts

We are greeks :)