What the fuck is wrong with Singapore?

What the fuck is wrong with Singapore?

Other urls found in this thread:

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/foreign-affairs/malaysia-to-drop-mandatory-death-penalty-for-drug-trafficking/news-story/188d8617ecedee6ede70d42909ca6496
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Singapore is based.

not based enough
any heroin should equal instant death

Follow de rules.

Stop using drugs ya dinguses

Best post.

Opiates are the perfect pain killer. Some people get addicted including the president of Singapore.

based lil bro
we do the same thing too, as should the countries where these kinda drugs are made ((((looking at you, South America))))

Nothing wrong with that

>But legalizing will lower drug crimes!!!

tbf Singapore is a very well developed country covering the area of a city so the logistics of law-enforcement aren't much of a hassle.

I'm against dead penaly because it normalizes murder which should be seen as a crime only. But I support LONG imprisonment for those who sell any drugs.

>be useless member of society who sells illegal items that ruin the surrounding
>get arrested
>live their whole life paid by tax payers money doing nothing
If long-term imprisonment is your thing, i'd like to add slave labour since I don't want them to do nothing

Slavery is bad. We mustn't become monsters just because monsters exist. Put them in cages, it's cheap. Aften some time there will be less monsters. A great deal for it's money.

So if I wanted to an hero without blaming myself, I would go bring some vicodin to Singapore and hope that I get caught?

based russian moralist

Aхaл бы дядя, нa ceбя глядя.

> implying the death penalty is bad

Day of the rake when?

drugs brings more misery to the person and people around them. drugs rehab has little good outcome, so kill them is the only way, especially the one that sells them.

>Aхaл бы дядя, нa ceбя глядя.
Wat. Do you even understand what doe it mean?

>the only way
how can you be so naive?

it's not naive. it's is the only solution to those cartels.

t. drug dealer

yeah considering you're a citizen of LOS and the moment you show signs of depression, they've prolly figured it out

>want to cap a niggas ass
>cant get no gun
>get 15g o' smack
>send it to the nigga you want capped
>tax money hard at work
Nice

Unless he can hire some good lawyer, he's dead. No mercy.

cuck niggas.

>go to Singapore
>start feminist cult
>cultists will marry rich men
>rich men will think they got game
>cultist plant drugs in their husbands bags
>they inherit a bunch of money
>down with patriarchy
>my cut is 10%
This could actually work

This
I wish my country still executed drug dealers

BASED

I'd be crazy to send drugs to random Singaporean.

>punish activities that are harmful for your life by directly ending your life in order to protect your life

Singapore knows what's up

If you're going to be against drugs you need to bring the hammer down, there can't be any permissiveness.

>harmful for your life

Harmful for society*

You're talking about organizations who profit off of misery, death, violence, financial ruin, etc.

Barbarians

female witnesses and accounts will be filtered carefully. feminist background will be prosecuted and brought to be under sharia court.

At least you know they'll never do it again

Just do drugs inside the country.

Which ones?If you society is so fucked that the idea of rehab and an environment supportive and conducive to rehab is no different then infinite energy that's all on you (or your nation).

meanwhile in switzerland

They saw what a shitholle they was thefore they don't want to repeat the same mistake and continue for be a successful 1st world country like today

They never were a shithole user. People will always find something to get high/drunk off of if they have issues both physical and/or mental.

Asians have very bad view of drugs, almost like they're traumatized by it, possibly remains from the delightful opium war

That's pretty shoddy explanation.

Big brother China is still scared that Britain conquered them with A FUCKING FLOWER

Does Singapore have a lot of alcoholics?

this

no. alcohol is too expensive for that.

>boneheaded third world retards ITT think “hurr durr shoot dah baddies” is the solution to everything
You’re never going to become first world if you continue to hold this barbaric mindset.

We were a shithole when we turned independent. 30% unemployment, most people illiterate, negligible industry and economy, rampant opium addiction, active gangs.

Drug crime is punished heavily in all of East Asia including several first world countries in the region.

>this barbaric mindset
>have nearly double our homicide rate
>gang wars everywhere
>Chicago alone has nearly as much homicide as Malaysia annual numbers
Nah give me safety instead.

nah someone sent it to me in an email so I just copypasted it lel

WTF. I love Singapore now!

>said by the random shooters born place

listen to the voice of Finnish wisdom

This but liberals in the lawyer council is gaining support from opposition fags, how do we stop this poison?
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/foreign-affairs/malaysia-to-drop-mandatory-death-penalty-for-drug-trafficking/news-story/188d8617ecedee6ede70d42909ca6496
I don't want to be shot by druggies.

Rehab is fine, we're talking about hanging traffickers.

Lots of boot lovers itt, very sad.

Anyone who thinks that the death penalty should be a punishment for certain crimes in a democracy is admitting that the majority has power over life or death, simply by being the majority.

Not even a lolbert but I dont think the state should have the power to execute its citizens. Especially considering a portion of those put to death will end up being innocent.

>east Aisa
>First world
Try again, mate

you've got to have a firm decision or else you will not taken be seriously. hence, *gestures your whole country*

Druggies commit crime to fuel their addiction and most often its snatch thieves who drag people with motorcycles resulting in injuries and death.
As far as I'm concerned their action is an act of war against society and enemies are meant to be killed since they are harmful especially those who enable them.

These are legitimate arguments against capital punishment and I agree with them.

I can't stand the more prevalent "stop being so cruel to serial rapists and murders!!!" argument.

>clearly the solution to shootings is more shootings

But your own state has executed and doomed entire nations and govt.

Except the special anti drug task force has never killed anyone and police special task force has only killed several firearm wielding druggies over the years only after being shot at.
Not tolerating drug offences doesn't mean turning Duterte with the police making piles of dead bodies although admittedly many here would prefer that given the choice.

>hedonist druggie enabler tries to justify his life destroying habits
You deserve death

they all kill themselves so whats the point

This is one of the dumbest arguments against the death penalty I've seen.
>hurr if you do this you get executed
>if you do slightly less than the requirement of executed you don't get executed
>why is this?????

Absolutely nothing as far as I can see, wish they would introduce corporal and capital punishment here again. Maybe after Brexit.

drugs are bad mkay

Because it's arbitrary. Jut like the crack-cocaine laws in the U.S used to sentence people.

Traffickers have people to SELL to user See South America..

You were major shipping lane in the entire area. All the other places sent their trade through you.

muh plant

I remember reading that its cheaper to keep them in prison for life then to give them the death penalty, because the punishment is so severe that the legal process gets dragged out

That doesn't apply to all countries with the death penalty, you are thinking of America.

How can you be 17.9 years old? How many months are in a year in Singapore?

Slow legal process which makes execution expensive is an American/European thing, doesn't seem to be the case in Asia

Just because they are rich, doesn't mean they are civilized.

uwu
down here it gets weird
we made it weird

For one thing, anime is actually normal and everyone watches it. I watch a lot of Doraemon and Shin Chan

T.swampmonkey

The only anime we have here is Caveboy Rai

This swapland is free of dictatorships.

Works quite well, senpai
You either go 88 on drugs or legalize it
Anywhere in between is just pure shit - see every self-proclaimed """clean""" christian or muslim cunt tree

but if you do not have a slow and meticulous process how can you be certain of guilt?

I agree
they should kill younger people as well
17.9 isn't any less innocent than a 18

Based

but people still call you a pedo if you do them

The Malaysians in this thread don't know what they're talking about