White Serial Killer on the Loose in Phoenix Has Already Killed 7 Minorities

Why are white people spineless cowards? At least Micah Johnson fought til his death and was an extremely honorable man.

White people always gotta hide and shit like pussies. Ya'll not ready for the day of the rope. You are scared you will lose.

>Authorities in Phoenix are feverishly following the bloody trail of the mystery killer of seven people, trying to catch a man they have named "the serial street shooter."

>Police said they have connected seven killings and the wounding of two people to an elusive suspect -- or possibly suspects -- who blasts away at his victims at night with a semi-automatic handgun.

Why are white people spineless cowards? At least Micah Johnson fought til his death.

White people always gotta hide and shit like pussies. Ya'll not ready for the day of the rope. You are scared you will lose.

cnn.com/videos/us/2016/07/13/phoenix-serial-killer-todd-dnt-tsr.cnn

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltway_sniper_attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=Rb2Awn_dYTs
youtu.be/P1J-zt1Hi7U
pix11.com/2016/06/09/early-evidence-of-li-serial-killer-appeared-20-years-ago-on-fire-island/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>in the business of killing people
>worried about honor
wew lad

>White people always gotta hide and shit like pussies.
CNN's houseboy Don Lemon dedicated the better part of his airtime to this story, dumb ass.

Not once has one you faggots successfully fooled me into thinking you're actually black

implying getting blown up by r2c4 is better than living to increase your killscore.
>nigger logic
>also kek

im not black but im not white.

>so proud of his bait that he typed it twice

>a Mossad operative is committing murder to give a current tit for tat for news agencies to forget about Dallas

But you were defending a black killer and trying to type like a nigger

Whats up with that

Huh, I was in the area when the shooting happened in Glendale. They had several streets blocked off for what appeared to be a couple miles or two, was wondering what that was all about.

Watch this be labeled a hate crime, but the Texas shootings were not.

Smart enough to hide.

why united states always attack own

and why are always the white people

Ben Garrison?

I heard it was white or Mexicans

Anyways, I've been reading Hunter and this piqued my interest

They just get fed up with being fed bullshit I imagine.

>that guy
>white

Come on now, that's a self hating Quadroon at best.

t. american stationed in japan

wow......really makes you think

>Why are white people spineless cowards? At least Micah Johnson fought til his death and was an extremely honorable man.
>White people always gotta hide and shit like pussies.

Hi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltway_sniper_attacks

probably a Mexicant

they are the most prolific serial killers

You wouldn't say that to Sam Hydes face.

Statistically most likely to be a black man.

>serial killer on the loose
>hes totally white guys!!!!

Impeccable logic

>blacks getting shot by handguns
>"must be the fault of the white man"

the shilling is just getting worse

>kills black women
>a few spic males
>no black guys

What a fucking idiot.

Also, going after women is fucking awful.

Black women do breed with any black man though

what have you dont for the white race today?

>the serial street shooter
That's the best name this guy gets?

Whatever happened to cool names?
>Jack the Ripper
Evokes fear, terror.

>The Zodiac Killer
Holy shit, mysterious and dangerous.

>The BTK Killer
Bind. Torture. Kill. Fuck that.

Then,
>The Serial Street Shooter
... so, your average nigger?

>sheboons
>women

Serial killers are fucking retarded. You can't get way with that stuff with the type of technology, organization and resources law enforcement has these days.

>not living to fight another day and kill another nigger

Guerilla style gun and run yields higher kill numbers. You're just assblasted that niggers can't think logically.

Also saged because you're a shill

t.white guy trying to act black

Wel there goes me going out running for a while now.
That or I gotta get comfortable with carrying in running gear.

Um, how do you know he's white?

Racist much?

You guys are idiots. Attacking women is cowardly and weak and only vilifies white people more.

White people could actually get behind retaliation if it's directed at the actual perpetrators of all the recent violence.

There is right now hundreds of serial killers on the loose just in America.

You don't hear about most of them because they're either not doing anything gruesome enough to warrant it getting on the news, or they're just killing people no one gives a fuck about (or the bodies are never found).

Those causing all the violence do it in their own neighborhood against each other.

No one will care if someone killed a few dozen gang members

If you figure that one out make a thread about it. I've been trying to figure out a good way to cc while running for a while now

I..think we're being a bit hasty calling this man a serial killer....

Or there hasn't been a connection made to homicides

You're cries are falling on deaf ears, OP.

>mfw
>Dexter gets all of them one by one

THOSE NIGGERS ARE CUTTING IN ON OUR ACTION!
SERIAL KILLINGS?! THATS OUR FUCKING JOB.

Phx reporting, this is new to me...

Pretty sure its a mexican doing this.

Not to say its not a white dude but come on...that drawing has more hispanic characteristics than white.

I should know. Im hispanic.

Id bet my money on it being a mentally unbalanced hispanic man.

We have so many untreated reyatds in this city its stupid.

Ive been all over the west side of phoenix my whole life.

In the 90s the west sode was mad normal, a generous blend of all colors, coming together in harmony. Ironically we used to celebrate our differences back then. We were proud to be different. We all celebrated our cultures.

Since then ive watched the west side degenerate into a hodgepodge of lewd, rude and intrusive illegal mexican immigrants. Its just disgusting. My family hails from mexico, hard working folks.

Mom used to tell me stories of how they had to literally live in a shack mainly constructed of cardboard and plasterboard. My grandfather came over legally on a work visa, busted his ass working shit for pay, finally got grandma over here legally, leaving my mom and my aunts and uncles back in mexico with a family member. They brought my mother and family over legally when they could a few years later.

Spanish was my first language.
I learned english very quickly. Funny part is i can barely remember any spanish...

My grandparents did things the right way only to have theire children be subject to a bunch of degenerate coke dealing, child prostiuting, welfare abusing shit bags.

I love this country, im a first generation mexican american and am damn proud of it.

Phoenix used to be a respectable place, now its become a haven for disgusting illegal trash.

Im almost ashamed to have to raise children in this city. Thankfully theyve been smart enough to realize the scum that is the illegal welfare state and have realized they are not the side to side with...

If he turns out to be a pooinloo, we can call him the Serial Street Shitter.

MICAH-MURDERING MANIAC WILL CONTINUE TO SLAY CRIMINALS ON THE STREET

BUT ONLY IF YOU COMMENT "go postal eternal anglo" WITHIN 10 MINUTES

See
The anons who tryhard with engrish are the worst.

Sorry for the typos, It's last call and I'm slamming em down.

I would like to point you towards Colin Flaherty's channel where he uploads at least three videos a day which reveals the true nature of blacks.

Sucker punching
Ganging up
Attacking the elderly
Attacking the handicapped

This serial killer was probably a white boy who went to one of your predominantly black schools and had to deal with getting beat up and heckled by racist coward blacks all day. He is just getting his own back.

Blacks are cowards, blacks never do anything outside of a group and if they do they attack the weak.

Blacks are cowards and everyone knows it, just because they are savagely violent does not make them brave.

>what are drive-bys
>what are king hits
>what are running in gangs
>what are only attacking in groups

>White people always gotta hide and shit like pussies
DC sniper?

Sam Hyde was spotted buying knives at a local Bed, Bath, & Beyond a week before the murders.

Photo evidence indicates he is traveling from state to state, always one step ahead.

getting tired of these nip fuckers desu

why japan posters always weebs with proxys who misspell shit on purposes and act like they are actually Japanese?

Nicee

Kek, thanks for the early morning laugh, user.

ABOUT TIME THE WHITE MAN FIGHTS BACK!

The police should check the court records, this man was obviously sentenced to community service.

This Man is doing God's work. There are too many people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rb2Awn_dYTs

Tfw I actually respect some serial killers and find them interesting.

They could call him the Sunday Night Shooter, because his victims tally up to your average Sunday night in Chicago.

>Why are white people spineless cowards?
>At least Micah Johnson fought til his death and was an extremely honorable man.

Yeah. An invention of the white man; you may have heard of it: efficiency.

He has killed more than MJ did, and lives to kill again.

>itt butthurt shitskin

if you're cool you'll go to *8*chan

blacks are too retarded to do something with method and not fuck up and die in a 24 hours time

wow wtf

Blacks became a problem in
AZ around the economic/real estate crash In the early 2000s, went to a brand new high school in that time..we got al9t of folks from California selling their shitty house for like 600,000 average then buying a house for 250,000 and living like kings for a few years. First year of high school was semi wealthy white kids, semi wealthy Asian kids and then the rest of us normal beaners, niggers and crackers.

A year or two passed and we had daily nigra fights, girls being hella pregnant, and the spic security guards knocking up students...

Senior year was all hell pandemonium.
I remember collecting weave and tracks from the sheboon riot fights. Im so glad i got outta there when i did.

His Soundtrack to killing spree:

youtu.be/P1J-zt1Hi7U

He just can't stop killing.

The one white guy who ever does anything, and they just can't catch him.

black men murder more its just that white men are smarter, you have to be smarter in order to be a serial killer

pix11.com/2016/06/09/early-evidence-of-li-serial-killer-appeared-20-years-ago-on-fire-island/

Holy shit. Its Mark Zuckerberg

Imagine if Sam Hyde actually carried out some sort of attack.

I wonder if the police would just dismiss him as a suspect because his name pops up for every attack.

Italy we haven't forgotten you killed our Lord and Savior and a numerous amount of our people. You've had an asswhooping coming since 70 AD. I hope you're ready and prepared for it.

>uses a gun

What a boring serial killer.
How are you going to get a peculiar name like "the zodiac" or "the nightstalker" when your method of murder is shooting people?

You get a name like beltway sniper

I had the same experience when they desegregated my school when I was a kid.

The school went to shit, they cant even throw their litter in bins. They changed detention to picking up garbage on the school premises for punishment.

They cannot maintain or improve anything.

The perfect crime

That's odd. Serial killers often target children and prostitutes. They usually don't kill random adults like that.

Pretty much all of them are fucking losers that target the weak

Say, if you had one that targeted gang members only, then he'd be cool

>South African

Oh God man I'm so sorry
You're dead unless you live in Orania

We called it human waste.

I'm not partial to any race, but I've learned niggers come in all shapes and sizes, all colors and creeds.

He don't look white...

>fire-island

A whole island made of fire? How manly

Not really, their are very safe communities here.
Whites are least affected by crime here except for rural areas.

BALKANIZE AND SURVIVE.

I don't respect any but I think it's interesting how the Zodiac killer and Jack the Ripper were so loud and crazy yet got away.

Serial killers typically pick from their own race and even this sketch looks hispanic. They go with 'white' for em tho to keep it real

the ethnic cleanser a silent hero, for posterity

Is this the serial killer?

I think we should just let this guy continue on with his life.

its the boomhauer bandito

More accurate description of the vigilante.

>Not going for stealth bonus
Wew lad.

A bandaid for a broken limb.

People will accept whatever tyranny as long as their tendies and Netflix aren't messed with.

What groups besides AWB are there?

Rambo was half Apache so the killer isn't White. Checkmate, atheists.

bait/10

AWB are a bunch of retards.

It does not take a political group like AWB to keep your community safe it just take personal involvement in your community and a thriving gun club.

:)

> that is considered white in america.

Me too.

Look at this proud AWB member. lol

>gun club

This whole state is a gun club.

I wish things would fucking fall apart already.