Other clubs will never feel that Liverpool feel

Other clubs will never feel that Liverpool feel

>walked outside this morning and slipped on my icy stairs
>that liverpool feel

You're living in the past. We just destroyed the league leaders. What did the club you support do this past weekend?

Beat the falcon 15-10 to get to the NFC champion ship

I wasn't born here. I know nothing about the NFL

>we
"you're" still 15 points behind. and the slip is eternal

>Nine fucking minutes

Watch this webm and realize it's undeniable that we're playing the most exciting football in Europe

>almost blew the lead in the last 10 minutes

That's the Liverpool feel I know.

I have been a liverpool fan for years and I cant believe liverpool has become such an awesome team. Every game is as exciting as hell to watch, even their everyday games never fail to bring some excitement to the pitch. Great team to watch

>we
calm down Tyrone

Fuck you, gypo, WE are més que un club.

4-1 is literally the most dangerous lead.

congratz liverpool
heres yet another trophy

>we

Liverpool is gonna be the new arsenal after arsenal gets forgotten in mid table isnt it?

Are you, dare I say it, implying we will go unbeaten next year?

im saying you will become a a descent team w shitty players that will perform badly but somehow manage to get 4th every. single. year.

Maybe if >we lose a few more players.

This could've been >our year tbqh

Liverpool might actually decent expectations. I think they kind of understood under Benitez that it was very difficult to spend enough to win the PL.

Maybe though they won't get decapitated like in the past with Mascherano, Xabi Alonso and >Torres leaving.

>all those "we"
you liverfools are still more than 10 points away from manshity. Also almost lost a 4-1 lead kek

Pretty based senpai.

THIS

The Liverpoo feel occurs after that clip ends, where they collapse and almost throw away a huge lead. Peak Liverpoop is leading 3-0 against Crystal Bloody Palace with 10 minutes to go, knowing that a win is necessary to have any hope of winning the league, then promptly shitting all over the pitch and the memory of 96 inbred chavs

Klopp is such a likeable person. A shame he manages one of the most unlikable clubs.

Makes it hard for me to root for the guy.

the only lead more dangerous is 5-1 or 6-1

Not unlikable. We play beautiful attacking football. What's not to like?

Time for a /liv/ 24/7 general.
Age of /arse/ is over.

Is the
>
>
Meme over? Can I post in Livershit threads?

The delusion you stupid cunt

>"You're living in the past" - Liverpool fan

Noble of you to want to find a cure for all the ABLs of this board

Start the /Anfield/ general then

/96/ general?

Cry more Poop.

The better team won.

That you continue to Choke away games.

I won't lie though, I watched Liverpool Comeback from that lead Dortmund had in the EL...

Such a shame Sevillawinslol was a thing, I thought they deserved that atleast

There’s hope, this can still be our year

Chelsea fan and besides our games (which have become a bit stale with this 3-5-2 meme shit), Liverpool is the most fun to watch.
They're so good and so terrible at the same time. Attacking football that isn't boring af to watch like city.

Not to mention the only English team that can beat city besides Chelsea.

>that cheeky steward laughing

When did Liverpool start showing small club mentality?

This isn't Arsenal Fan TV, wind your neck in ARSEhole

how does occasionally playing badly make a team unlikeable? by that metric, are man city the most likeable team in the league?

Everyone saying he's underrated. Now he's overrated.

>beating first place now makes up for throwing away the league in unprecedented fashion

small time m8

95th minute penalty to win a game 1-0 that we should have lost.

Fake... If that was real they'd be drowning in the Mersey

What about this young gent

Literally, unironically won >us the game.

I made a thread mocking him about a week ago using that very image and I'd just like to APOLOGISE

Next stevie g

>destroyed

What, the feel of no titles?

No more slips please.