Which one is the worst state of the Union. Which one is the best?

Which one is the worst state of the Union. Which one is the best?

>Best
California
>Worst
Missouri

>Worst
Mississippi, followed by Alabama and Louisiana.
>Best
Hard to pick, Californians will claim theirs, but you're either gay, Mexican, or have too many piercings to be anything other than Edward Scissorhands there. New York isn't entirely awful, but it's pretty much dominated by NYC. Florida is home to Florida man, and Texas is full of Texans.

I would wager that your best bet would be Wisconsin or Minnesota. They're pretty safe and well educated. Basically state-level suburbia but still with shit to do. Otherwise Arizona/Utah/Colorado are all good.

>worst
Probably Alabama.
The entire South, really.
>best
New Hampshire

Really all of New England is pretty damn good. Outside of Massachusetts the people are even pretty good folk.

>worst
California
>best
Vermont

Objectively, the worst state in the union is Mississippi. Mississippi is full of fat dumb black people, even by American standards. Mississippi has some redeeming qualities but overall it really is a terrible place to live.

Objectively, the best state in the union is someplace like Massachusetts: educated population, high income per capita, a semblance of culture, etc.

America is huge though and Euros will laugh but people who don't like one particular spot are very free to move to a new change of scenery. Personally I would never want to permanently move away from my home state of Minnesota, I'm quite comfy her and I love how the cold weather discourages normies and brown people. It's setting in for real as I write.

>Best
North and South Dakota
>Worst
Everyone else except Minnesota, Iowa, Montana, Wyoming, and Nebraska

Some of the most hated states such as California, Mississippi, West Virginia and New Jersey are also some of the most interesting states, and I love visiting them.
The "best" states are nice to live in, but pretty boring.

Best: Montana
Worst: California

Best: New jersey
Worst : Rednecklvania and Jew york

Best: florida
Worst: california

Best: Pennsylvania
Worst: New Jersestan

Grand Canyon was pretty
I really liked the Flatirons too

watch it rednecklvania

>Best
Massachussets

>Worst
Midwest

>Best
Massachusetts or NY
>Worst
All the stuff in the middle on the way to Cali

you got that backwards

Worst statistucally? Mississippi. Best? Probably any state in the Northeast

>Worst
Alabama

>Best
California

I know alot of yanks like to hate on it but it obviously is since its got:
>One of the best economies in the world, nevermind country
>some of the best and unique cities in the country in SF, LA
>Cool culture
>Some of the best nature in the country and arguably the most diverse
>Legalised weed

Its not even a contest

Worst: California
Why?: ridiculously high taxes, overcrowded, urban sprawl, faggot culture, entitled douches, overrun with diversity, literally SJW fascism everywhere

Best: Montana
Why?: decently cheap land, massive mountains, no diversity, outdoorsy, still has modern necessities, no poor rednecks, not humid, low taxes

Worst runner ups: NY, CT, MA, VT, OR

Best runner ups: NH, ID, CO

Fight me with logic if you don't agree plzzzz

>one of the best economies in the world

um yeah, if you are a cucked out goyim that works for fb or google, and all of your salary goes to rent and taxes???

no way is it the best

>SF and LA are unique
bro, they're diverse shitholes, that's like saying Birmingham is nice

>nature
better exists elsewhere in the USA

>legal weed
Many states have this now and as long as your aren't a mong, you can smoke weed in your house "illegally" with no problems

No love for Vermont? I'm guessing they're basically canadians. Seems pretty tranquilo though, if super troopers is anything to go by.

If Vermont wasn't so full of shitlib closet-racists, it would basically be NH :)

How about Minnesota?

worst is Mississippi
best is Washington

They're really really good but nobody thinks about them unless you bring up Fargo

Best California
Worst could be Alabama, Mississippi, Nebraska, Montana, other 45 sates, actually everything is fucked except by California.

Worst is California

best is probably Montana or Maine

WE'RE NOT A BANK, JERRY

eheheheh
I get it

Well, uh, uh no you see, I-I was hoping you'd l-loan me the money!