I get that there are cultural differences but it's like Chinese have no sense of morality or pleasure when it comes to...

I get that there are cultural differences but it's like Chinese have no sense of morality or pleasure when it comes to food, like they have no taste buds or conscious. They eat without feeling.

Chinese will eat anything - rodents, bugs, worms, snakes, dicks, babies - you name it. So will all Asians but Chinese are the worst. The only Chinese food taboo isn't about not eating certain things, it's is the belief that putting chopsticks upright in food is bad luck. The Chinese even have a saying:

>We eat everything that flies in the sky which you can see, except airplanes; everything that swims in the river and the sea, except submarines; any four-legged things on the ground, except tables and chairs.

Sorry, I'm not racist but this isn't human. No one but Asians can look at this stuff without feeling deep-down that it is not something humans do.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_cannibalism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat#Mainland_China
youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUqfgfpjRw
china-underground.com/2014/08/16/7-animals-eaten-alive-in-china-graphic-content/
dailyherald.com/news/20170921/went-back-to-vietnam-sign-at-former-restaurant-site-stirs-controversy-in-wheaton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Inhuman shit (keep in mind this is being eaten not in a starvation situation but in times of plenty):

>The practice of cannibalism (喫人) has a peculiarly rich history in China. According to Key Ray Chong, whilst the Chinese are not especially different from other cultures when it comes to the practice of "survival cannibalism", they are utterly unique in their use of so-called "learned cannibalism". Learned cannibalism, as termed by Key Ray Chong, is quite the opposite of its survival-orientated counterpart, and is widely considered to be "an expression of love and hatred, and a peculiar extension of Confucian doctrine." In ancient times, cannibalism was often practiced in China as a type of culinary appreciation. In the book Daily life in China, on the eve of the Mongol invasion, 1250-1276 Jacques Gernet refers to restaurants that specialized in human flesh.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_cannibalism

>Roughly 20 million dogs are killed for consumption each year, making China the world's largest consumer of dog meat. The eating of dog meat in China dates back thousands of years. Yulin, Guangxi has held an annual festival of eating dog meat (purportedly a celebration of the summer solstice). Various dog meat dishes (and more recently, cats) are eaten, washed down by lychee wine. The festival in 2011 spanned 10 days, during which 15,000 dogs were consumed. Some of the dogs purchased for slaughter and consumption are strays or stolen pets, as evidenced by their collars. Some of the dogs eaten at the festival are burnt or boiled alive and there are reports that the dogs are sometimes clubbed or beaten to death in the belief that the increased adrenaline circulating in the dog's body adds to the flavor of the meat.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat#Mainland_China

youtube.com/watch?v=ZYUqfgfpjRw
china-underground.com/2014/08/16/7-animals-eaten-alive-in-china-graphic-content/ (i know the monkey thing is fake)

who was in the wrong here?

>eating fish alive used to be common and still is sometimes
>hunting is common
>eating a frog alive is somehow worse

communism

>be chinese
>eat every single animal in existence
>get bored of animal meat
>eat other chinks

chinese niggas crazy bruh

>blaming communism

nice try chen. it's chinese culture

I don't do any of that myself but it's clearly a emotional morality that isn't not consistent or logical. An animal dies, whether eaten alive or dead. Is a dog different from a cow? A cow is a hardworking animal, it gives you milk and tills the fields. A dog is a parasite, doing nothing but eating and shitting all over your house. Guard dogs, have use maybe, but if a dog can be a guard dog while some aren't, there can be food dogs.

What's with these threads?
We get it Bruce you hate Chinese. Get on with your fucking life.

Lmao

What's with these posts?
We get it Zhang you hate these threads. Get on with your fucking life.

Eaten alive is worse as animals suffer and a normal human should always try to minimise the suffering of others.

Hmm what's this
Ok a frog market
Wait what
Wait what is he
WAIT NO STOP
DON'T
SHIT WHAT IS THIS
Oh nasty
Why am I watching this?
What is wrong with some people?
Gross.
I wonder if parasites
Wait a second what?
This guy
Does he have only one...
What is this?
Did a giant eat his other arm off raw?
Oh nasty why did I watch that?

Dogs were domesticated to be companions and hunting assistants. Cattle were domesticated to be livestock.

If you want to talk about utilitarian ethics there is litte difference, but if you are discussing the relationships that these species have with humans there is a clear rationale for respecting dogs more than cows.

There are dog farms in China, and dog eating is mostly the Koreans in the northeast and Cantonese down south. I'm pretty sure this faggot is posting here because not enough (you) in /sino/

this kind of Western irritability and over-sensitive moralizing is just a result of their cultural malaise as nihilism takes over.

there's absolutely nothing wrong with eating anything we want so long as its edible

reddit

but that's a matter of moral perspective. cattle are more respected in india then dogs. likewise dogs are more respected in the west then in asia.

>being this butthurt

doesn't really upset me

big surprise

The treatment of cows in India is clearly an exceptional case. Everywhere else in the world they are treated as livestock. I'm not saying that Indians are wrong necessarily, but their culture is out of step with most of the rest of humanity when it comes to this issue.

When it comes to dogs, their treatment in East Asia is again exceptional. Most other cultures frown upon the use of dogs as food.

With some exceptions, the typical human attitude is cows = livestock, dogs = companions. I'm not saying this is ethically correct, but it makes sense given the history of these species and their processes of domestication.

>talk shit about anyone or race on Sup Forums
>that's fine
>talk shit about chinks
>b&
Really makes you think... :^)

As is eating you.

Go back to Sup Forums nazi

only if you can catch me nigger

>this desperate for (you)'s again
Other thread dried up already? :^)

Take a pity (you)

Oh look the same poltard who wont go back to Sup Forums. Leave already you fucking alt righter this is a pro diversity and pro communist board.

that was obvious b8 even for you user

Which part of your body would you eat for first in order to survive ?

Nothing about that is insincere you nazi fuck.

Ears, uma delicia

Yeah we get it you hate blacks and chinese, do you ever think what that does to people you fucking racist

Not sure how being against eating dogs has anything to do with nihilism. Or western culture.

Day of the Dead is my favourite zombie film

nice reaction video, subscribed

Sorry to disappoint you but most people eat rather mundane things. Even in Europe you can find dogs, frogs, horse, snails, maggot cheese and surströmming on the menu.

misplaced moral outrage as they lack any higher values, they lack a higher outlook and obsess over the petty scruples like if some mangy mutt had a fulfilling self-actualized life before it became a peasant's dinner

Everyone has dietary taboos. You think Muslims and Jews lack a higher outlook?

yea I do
they are self flagellating misanthropists

i dont think they're outraged at all, they just fucking love to signal virtue

dailyherald.com/news/20170921/went-back-to-vietnam-sign-at-former-restaurant-site-stirs-controversy-in-wheaton
>family closed store to go back to vietnam
>landlord put a notice to let customers know where store owner went
>notice reads "we went back to vietnam"
>apparently this upsets the locals so they lined up to protest despite the actual store owner not knowing anything
>store owner didnt even care when they heard about it

What do you expect from chinks tbrh

Is the gutter oil still a thing?

>all those comments

I'm not sure I understand. From your post I assume that you were talking about moral nihilism, the belief that there is no objective "correct" moral value, and any moral belief has absolutely no value whatsoever and is arbitrarily constructed. If one subscribe to such belief, why even waste time telling other people that eating dogs is morally wrong?

*drops metal cutlery*
translated (barely) as
>Ching chong nip nong I am /r/asianmasculinity retard ch*nk is special so it's not ok to ridicule my tiny wang doggo eating

Chinks can't take banter
We mock everyone here. from poo in loos, turkroaches, amerimutts, to you ching chang chongs

Sexpat Sup Forumsfaggot loser
Yeah while you're white so who fucking cares go back to Sup Forums

The Le*f

Is he the drummer from Def Leppard?

t. bananaman

Go back to china

t. nazi

go back to Sup Forums

Um I was in the communist youth group as a kid sweaty

sing us a song, you're the bananaman

Good kid, now you're Sup Forums shit

Are there any hot females in those groups?

yea and they wear qt uniforms, almost as good as Catholic school girls

Very nice.

t. ch*nkominimon

who do you even think you are "Steven" Chang lol

im an oldfag communist here to save Sup Forums from Sup Forums kiddies

There is literally nothing wrong with this.

Hey, I didn't know there was a Suzhou in America

But you do now, right?

I wouldnt. You would burn more calories and likely bleed out if you attempted to do so. Even cutting some fat off your buttocks would involve a lot of blood loss.

>oldfag communist
you're a joke more like, how about you take a look in the mirror sometime and cut it with the moral evangelism I mentioned earlier, Richard "Dick" Xing-Ping

BASED malaysia bringing the heat

KEK

>it's is the belief that putting chopsticks upright in food is bad luck.
This kind of superstition in Japan, too
maybe because it is offered on the altar of the dead at funerals