Get a call from President of Hollywood

>get a call from President of Hollywood
>"user we need help, pitch us a new Friday the 13th movie quick"

what do?

Movie where the characters who are killed by Jason aren't all dipshits that deserve to die.

Set it during a blizzard. Use karo syrup instead of CGI blood. Profit.

fuck. yeah.

Freddy goes to DC

>Fuck off kike
>*hangs up*
>WE DON'T NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS

Takes place in the 80s, two Jasons, no CGI.

Have it be set during winter.

American Pie featuring Jason Voorhees: Band Camp

>Jason's mask in the snow
>camper goes to pick it up
>jason's arm comes out of the snow and pulls him headfirst into an icicle in his other hand

Gay conversion therapy camp. Jason just slaughters a bunch of faggots

>Jason takes holllywood

>metal band wants to record the most brutal metal album of all time
>they go to camp crystal lake as its the most brutal place in america
>Jason hates the music so he comes to life and slaughters all the faggy musicians
>there is a recording of Jason smashing a guitar into the lead singers face
>song gets released and the film ends with Jason getting a huge record contract

Jason learns the wonders of Skateboarding and realizes that shredding with a skateboard brings more smiles than shredding with a machete.

You guys ready. Wait , check it out, you guys ready

Check it out

you guys ready

guys

check it

out

i figured it out

guys

here it is

THE BRIDE OF JASON

Jason vs Michael Myers: The Movie

>Jason does America
>chases the lastgirl throughout the states
>begins and ends at Camp Crystal Lake

Do we have girls in this?

Sounds like a good teaser.

I am really interested in what he does all day when he is not killing people

Self-aware mockumentary where he's resurrected specifically to star in a horror film. He goes along with it the whole time because he's trying to impress a pretty girl working on the film set, but eventually snaps when he's served a scolding hot coffee in his trailer and then rampages through a Hollywood film studio killing everyone in sight before being crushed by a malfunctioning stage light.

"Jason Vs Jason Vs Jason Vs Jason"

Lake Jason
Zombie Jason
Space Jason
Reboot Jason

The kid from the boat at the end of the first movie is tired of all these impostors ruinning his good name, his mom raised him better than that and starts to hunt every other Jason down.

I just popped a boner

Pretty good
Jason and Freddy do America

> next movie would be the 13th F13th/Jason flick
> make a pastiche of the series
> Jason starts human, goes on killing spree
> Climactic confrontation in middle of movie, a false conclusion
> Jason returns to life and continues murder spree
> second climax, the final showdown
> Jason is put away again
> Survivors think they are safe
> Mrs. Voorhees emerges and attacks

kill yourself instead mr president

Jason Actually Takes Manhattan

Easy, bring back zombie Jason....and Alice Cooper with an 80's feel to the movie. Friday the 13th was only great in the 1980's, after Takes Manhattan the movies weren't even watchable.

Underrated.

This is objectively important.

11/10

obviously the lead singer has an obnoxious gf that the rest of the band hates

also probably groupies

>Jason somehow ends up in antarctica
>there's a nazi base there working secretly
>they capture him and use some convoluted magic/technology to fuse him with Hitler's DNA
>he travels to the USA and wreaks havoc
>somehow gets stopped by a group of multi-ethnic teenagers
>call it Fuhrer the 13th or something

Best Jason

> ice fishing
> bob goes down, start reeling in
> line snaps
> machete through foot, fall down
> hand reaches through hole and pulls fisherman headfirst underwater; ice breaks up in process
> Jason emerges from frozen Camp Crystal Lake

Theres a bus full of immates from a jail going by crystal lake, the prisoners plan an escape and crash the bus. Leave to hide at Crystal lake

At the same time a group of cheerleaders decide to go camping.
Jason sees the immates and starts to hunt them. The immates see the girls and want abuse them.

After a while jason notices the girls and goes to hunt them as well

I always liked that winter idea that happens between 6 and 7, with a lot of emphasis on blood on the snow, and the final girl would sacrifice herself, getting her and Jason onto the frozen lake, only for him to rise again on the next one.

Noice

Jason in the White House

Alright Jason resssurects for the umpteenth time but THIS time instead of killing people he just wants to suck dicks

Jason finds out he has a daughter who's 5 years old. She shows up at his door with a note saying her mother got murdered by Freddy

He is probably scavenging to survive through winter

So brave and current!

>40 years later
>Camp Crystal Lake is abandoned
>Hollywood produced buys Tommy Jarvis' story, makes movie
>Movie flops but is a cult hit
>Bunch of stereotypical hipsters and millenials go to Camp Crystal lake
>Fun ensues
You guys seem to love "meta" shit. It'd be like Cabin in the Woods.

Hard working single mom finally takes his son to a vacation and unexpectedly meets a nice guy. After putting her son to sleep they make out and Jason comes

Would be nice if you add more nostalgia and tributes
Like inviting veterans back for cameos here and there

>guy gets a call from President of Hollywood
>"we need help, pitch us a new Friday the 13th movie quick"
>starts doing some research
>>finds Jason's remains
>turns out everything was real and not just a movie
>Jason comes back because they disturbed his sleep and start killing all his friends
**It's a found footage movie.**

heres my pitch yo

>begin movie following college kids going out to cabin for party
>arrive at cabin
>kids party
>jason arrives
>kills off a few kids before
>PLOT TWIST
>2 of the college kids are actually kids from characters in past films
>grew up knowing who Jason is
>found each other in some online forum
>started training to defeat Jason once and for all
>they went to cabin before hand and set up weapons and traps
>they fight Jason and capture him
>their plan is to cut him up and seal the parts in cement and dropped them into the ocean
>jason gets loose
>third act shit I havent thought about
>they "kill" jason
>survivors are seen dropping parts of him in the ocean
>reference killings from some other popular slasher series as sequel hook

There. Original Friday the 13th idea (I think this could have been the plot of some forgotten sequel I never watched). Soft reboot kind of which is popular know. Sets up a new series of movies about people killing slasher killers. First movie would have a You're Next/Scream feel. Sequel would be more like Evil Dead/Army of Darkness feel.

Money please.

No

>Camp reopens
>one of the campers is a retarded kid that everyone teases
>he tries to swim and starts to drown, making it look like this is going to be Jason's origin.
>We then see Jason awaken at the bottom of the lake and he saves the drowning kid.
>Since they're both retards, Jason befriends the kid
>The kid tells everyone that he befriended "Frankenstein" and they all laugh at him and beat him up
>Jason sees this and starts hunting them down.

I would make it bleak as fuck and extremely violent, with full retard gore but zero irony or humor. Jason goes to aspecial school and murders retards. He also murders animals, old defenseless people, kids, etc. He CANNOT be stopped

Fuck you

Fuck you

Fuck you

Fuck you asshole

>png

Fuck it, Freddy vs Jason vs Ash Parts 1&2 when? It's basically that. The second series ends with Freddy taking over the White House with the Necronomicon, an army of nightmares and a brainwashed Jason. Then Ash and the Dream Warriors have to take back America.

I would love a friendly jason but your idea would get the same hate that freddy vs jason got with a jason that is not super evil.

What about
Jason vs Toxic Avenger?
At the end they team up and kill the bullies

Never. People behind evil dead are asshole pieces of shit. They would never allow freddy vs jason vs ash.

>1980's
>starts off with a camp-wide party being setup in the morning
>night comes
>party starts bangin'
>hundreds of people
>the heavy bass causes Jason to wake up from his deep slumber
>science experiment in one of the party cabins goes wrong
>explosion causes Jason to become fused with a nearby panther
>half Jason/half panther monster going around slashing and mauling on people
>ends with a big shootout between surviving campers vs Panther Jason and the people under his mind control power

Why's that? I recall them being all for it back when FvJ came out.

>People behind evil dead are asshole pieces of shit
What?

>Hard working single mom finally takes his son
>mom
>his

I'm pretty sure they made a comic like that.

He just kills the blacks

>CHANCES ARE YOU DIALED THIS NUMBER BY MISTAKE, SO HANG UP NOW, IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR ME, YOU WON'T FIND ME, SO HANG UP NOW

would jason have an all white outfit or just the normal look

Open at Crystal Lake, it's been twenty years since it last saw people. It's late at night, nearly pitch black. The lake begins to bubble... A hockey mask is seen emerging from the lake attached to a large raggedy man. It's Jason.

Jason stands at the shore and observes his surroundings. Suddenly, a red light appears on his chest, then another, and another. In a moment, he is covered in a hundred red laser sights. A massive bright light atop a giant makeshift tower lights up the entire area, honed in on him specifically.

An army is surrounding Jason, equipped with enough fire power to disintegrate him easily. Jason stands motionless. A figure emerges from the edge of the light's reach - a woman.

>Mister Voorhees, we've been waiting for you. I'm building a task force of the most dangerous people on the planet. Well, rebuilding. You are going to be part of it. Don't worry, you'll get to chop many people with that machete of yours in the Suicide Squad 2.

Max please do your job.

We ruined Frankestein already.

Alright, I'll give it a shot.

Idea #1:

Son of Jason-

>Jason was a rapist in Part 3 as evidenced by the flashback scene and from discussions on what was to have occurred in interviews for Crystal Lake Memories, and as such fathered a child; a maniac who's taken up the legacy of his father.

>The plot of Freddy Vs Jason, as well as X, never happened in this story. Jason is dead and gone. They're more one off what if stories, such as this one.

>Main characters are local police officers working a strange homicide case in town that seems to connect back to the local legends about Jason and some local teens whose stories intertwine with the officers as they become part of the events unfolding.

>The killer is a new slasher character, picking off fellow teens who struggle to identify the killer along with the police.

>The story should also break cliches, and this new killer even uses a gun.

>Opening scene

>Opens on a tent in the dead of night. Cut to a couple sleeping inside. There's a beam of light drifting back and fourth across the tent. The boyfriend sits up and leans forward, unziping the tent and peers out. A bright light flickers into his eyes, like a beam into his face. BANG! He falls dead with a little dime sized wound in his forehead. Blood trickles out. The girlfriend bolts awake in the tent and sees her boyfriend laying part way in and out of the tent. She sees a bright light moving around the tent, like an eye that's watching her. It comes around the side of the tent and-- RIP! The tent tears open as a blade plunges in. The light falls to the ground as this happens, shinning part way through the tent. Arms reach in and drag the girl from the tent as she's kicking and screaming. She screams for her boyfriend who doesn't move as she pops out of the tent. She sees a large flashlight laying in the grass, as the light only illuminates the silhouette of the figure that's got her. Her words are muffled as a knife plunges into the side of her throat and pulled from one end of her throat to the other. She falls back onto the ground as the figure lets her go. She's choking on her blood and labors to breath. Blackness begins to take her as the person looms over her and reaches down toward her, again with the knife in one hand. She sees a familiar mask on his face and the screen fades into darkness.

>Monday the 13: Jason feels depressed

>they will never be allowed to reference army of darkness in ash vs evil dead
Never say never. Bruce AND raimi both said that would never happen and season 2 it did

>The story should revolve on the killer trying to resurrect Jason, relating heavily back to Jason Goes to Hell.

>In the end a victim's heart is torn out and tossed into Crystal Lake, the very spot where Jason drowned. It sinks into the water and down into the earth, beating and resurrecting Jason, causing him to rise up out of the ground.

>His son attempts to greet his father, only to have Jason grab him and crush his head.

>Film ends with climatic encounter with Jason

Alright, my second idea

>Ultimate Friday: Jason Vs Roy

>Takes place as if Jason survived Final Chapter. He never had a machete plunged into his face.

>Years later the Jason copy-cat murders from Part V start up, only the twist is there's two Jasons who are now killing in tandem and really fucking with Tommy's head.

>camp reopens as a place for "special" kids (retards)
>jason sees that the kids are retards like him and spares them
>kills all their handlers/councilors instead
>retards all starve to death/kill themselves in hilarious slapstick ways

>Jason suffers from PTSD from drowning and realizes he doesn't have much time left as his body keeps rotting
>As a fuck you to the world, he decides to hunt down every kid that did him wrong at the time Terminator 2 Style.

>movie takes place in germany
>1933
> jason is called jens
>gets straight gassed for being retarded
>mother get send to camp
End

jason takes detroit. seriously detroit would be a cool setting with all the abandoned houses.

i llike the snow idea too. a group of teens go to antarctica to scrub snow off seals or somethn and jason is being kept frozen there

uhhmmm.... camping... and titties

oil off seals i mean..

Cool idea but impossible to do as an anthology with rights tied up with a bunch of different studios.

Remake the original
After its over and there's no jason everyone will lose their mind.

How about instead you fuck my asshole?

Title: Crystal Lake
>Military studies Jason phenomena.
>Attempts to recreate it with several test subjects, resulting in unit of immortal killers commanded by director programmed to be their "mother."
>Jason emerges to find mass of imitators in their own masks with their own gimmicks and proceeds to slaughter them.
>Has to get creative because they don't die easily and they hunt in packs.
>Jason goes guerilla mode, setting traps and using normal humans he'd normally kill as bait.
>Last battle is a fist fight between himself and a seemingly bigger, stronger version.