Dear European whites. And I specify "whites," because, whatever you say about le 56%, you're on the same path...

Dear European whites. And I specify "whites," because, whatever you say about le 56%, you're on the same path, except you're disarmed. You have no recourse. Do you really think you're getting your women un-raped, or your country un-Islamized, by dogpiling on other whites who are being subjected to the same thing that's making your people into a Smithsonian exhibit 20 years from now? There's a reason the 56% thing exists, and it's the same reason your countries are turning into rape-a-paloozas, why London has a Muslim mayor, why Germany's chancellor keeps letting in thousands of jihadis, etc. You think you're somehow winning with this? You fucking dolts, you're all equally as fucked as any of us, and instead of weeding out the root cause, you turn on your OWN. My fiancee was right when she said not all whites deserve to live. You're WORSE than race traitors and coalburners, you know the TRUTH and use it to do what? Wage bizarro pissing contests to see who's the most cucked? Laugh at one another while your entire race across the world slides into oblivion? Good job, you're really "redpilled," except you're too chickenshit to organize and rise up as a people to preserve yourselves, and feel safer taking potshots at each other than deconstructing the ZOG you bemoan here 24/7. 56% here should alarm you, not tickle you. We're at this point WITH firearms. Where do you see yourselves in a few decades without them? The time for fratricide and subverting ourselves was over a long time ago. Now it's too late.

i wonder how many pastas this meme is going to milk out of Sup Forums

You forgot your poxy, OP.

american "people"

nice shill shareblue, dont try to slight this thread soros kike

yt&white amerimutt alliance is like soviet union nazi germany alliance we cannot allow the white mutts to ally with yakub's people

FPBP!!!!

We white mutts are your ally, my Turkic brother. Together we will take Europe.

WITE WITE

amerimutts=white americans
i got no problems with black/asian/latin/native americans

>he actually got two
WHAOW

roll

le ticking percentage of mongrelage

Big if it's true

rollerino

It's like farming an MMO.

Impressive

Lol, Your children are gonna be brown

can anyone explain pic related, do Americans do this?

where's the lie???

Yeah but ammo goes in the oven, so it can explode when you forgot it's in there and turn the oven on to make a frozen pizza.

The funnier part is we arent gettimg islamized.

Were getting SPICCED. Not at all denying that white is a near minority but if you had to ask me I would take Javier any day before Ahmed. They make gang problems but other than that they are bro tier. They come in here and work. They're our poland. I really don't mind Mexicans that much so long as they are paying taxes. I'd allow a truckfull of Joses across the border before any of the Syrian or African refugees/migrants

Our black community is an entirely different story... but we brought them here ourselves baka senpai

batemanimpressive.png
8 get

t. Jose

I love pol longposts

I blame Dixiefags.

No sir. I also live in the northern midwest where there is little jose concentration. During college I worked some factory and machining jobs though and there were fuckloads of immigrant joses doing that work. They were always super chill. Pretty much every white dude that applied would get the job but they are too busy posting on twitter how there are no jobs.

Theres a real entitlement issue. Nobody wants to earn anything but Jose comes up here and earns what he views a fortune doing jobs nobody else wants to do just so he can live a comfy life

btw 100% white german french irish norwegian male my good lads

Rrroooll

Honestly don't read US flag posts never mind when they're half a novel long

Don't worry mohamed your English will improve with time and then you will be able to read longer posts