youtube.com/watch?v=eBfw5NMgizU
youtube.com/watch?v=_rTqiSxtqao
bbc.co.uk/news/world-41685042
youtube.com/watch?v=Zv_eOMyhtms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr_Blobby
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

listening to music

willy bum poo

... Mother Base selfie 30 Oct 1984 ... D-Dog on swiper ... Intent to complete missions and side ops despite XOF hacks on my iDroid ... I'm being messed around by these horrible people ever since the attack on my rented flat 9 years ago ...

>America is free because it has guns
>Has communist restrictions on Alcohol

doing a think

at poo nigger

horrible horrible FUCKING HORRIBLE

all me

You what? Alcohol legislation in the US is more liberal than many European countries.

>dry counties

fuck off

hay bby send vagene pics plese

how much can you lads bench?

alcohol is haram

>forcing drunkards to go to different counties to be scum
>not a fantastic idea

can't tell if i'm literally right about everything politically, or if i'm just ignoring academics who disagree with me.

probably a bit of both

youtube.com/watch?v=PDpWTJHmevY

grim

~300kg

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

where do you stand on the political spectrum

*steps on*

matt

hate work

youtube.com/watch?v=M8mJr8WQeJU

tune

saw some guy claiming weir fishes/arpeggi was not the best song on in rainbows today

>Hizballah

any mass murderer man in

social democrat
(isn't it fun how that could be anything from "nationalise the banks" to "privatise air traffic control"?)

for context i'm doing academic reading and thusfar like 90% of it basically agrees with my existing views on domestic policy issues, both past and present.
(actually rather weird, since I thought more academics would be Blairite types who want to see themselves as that kind of "nice but pragmatic" vision. Apparently not.)

>whilst

t. Daniel Barbosa

Just copped this
What do you think?

Reminder that South America is the future of the West

i live in a dry county but towns in this county are allowed have establishments that serve alcohol
there's also a few breweries

it's only establishments that aren't in town limits that can't serve it

saw something who thinks Amnesiac is better than Kid A today

It's reckoner

nice bait

i sure the CIA will fix up a few cheeky coups to stall that

Ah yes south america the intelligence off the white man combined with the savagery of the native american.

no it's not

western peoples are complacent now but they won't be for much longer

expect severe immigration restrictions and outright moratoriums beginning in 10 years, maybe sooner than that

youtube.com/watch?v=eBfw5NMgizU

I more meant the multiracial ghettos, nihilistic world-view and the complete breakdown of any kind of social order

believe it or not nothing I say is bait, I'm just slightly (very) unhinged.
which would be fine except i'm also very paranoid, so trying to remain circumspect about parts of what i'm actually reading. (hence why i redacted all real policy examples.)

dr john
youtube.com/watch?v=_rTqiSxtqao

a show business people who has been active from a child often doesn't get taller.with adulthood same in japan.

Women? Nah not a fan

always thought that my banking needed a bit more enrichment

glad to see change is finally here

alright, so is it safe to say that you supported remain in the referendum and that you dislike trump?

oh
yeah, probably. trending that way anyhow

i think this is probably a case of ocd more so than addiction

4% chlorohexidine is what is called for and used in hospitals, bleach is just retarded

average day in drumpfs america

Drumpf (short for Donald Trump Fuck)
-is a nazi
-ass rapes women
-killed a billion black people (fun fact america was 90% black before him)
-drowns irish people as a hobby
-works for russia
-said mean things about mexicans
-and this is all BEFORE he became president of the united states
The fact that a man like this can still be president is proof that most americans are truly fucked in the head (except the ones that didn't vote for him)

uh dude, that would be bleach

umm...no sweaty xx

any poo nigger man in

Filters on?
Ready to browse.

>A new poll finds that many African Americans think former San Francisco 49ers quarterback and original NFL national anthem protester Colin Kaepernick, should become the full-time leader of the Black Lives Matter movement.

ahh yes a man adopted at birth by a white millionaire couple surely knows the struggle of the average black man

Privatisation of monopoly assets should never occur. Privatisation of essential services should never occur. Privatisation of infrastructure should never occur.

There has not been a single instance where privatisation has created a better product or price for consumers.

you just triggered me by making me remember how poorly I'm doing in my office nfl pool

What does the star at the end do?

regex la, for all words starting with that string

leftypol

>on top of my fantasy league
>stand to win $10,000

parsing html with regex

Searches all permutations of that word root

So something like cuck* would include all of cuck, cucks, cuckolds, etc.

Why do the BBC insist on putting together such one-sided arguments?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-41685042

youtube.com/watch?v=Zv_eOMyhtms youtube.com/watch?v=Zv_eOMyhtms youtube.com/watch?v=Zv_eOMyhtms youtube.com/watch?v=Zv_eOMyhtms youtube.com/watch?v=Zv_eOMyhtms youtube.com/watch?v=Zv_eOMyhtms youtube.com/watch?v=Zv_eOMyhtms youtube.com/watch?v=Zv_eOMyhtms youtube.com/watch?v=Zv_eOMyhtms

Neat

more importantly why are brits forced to pay for such a service

pjw, beto has been trying to reach you

>britons literally pay for this shit
baffling

fucking fat cunts MOVE OUT OF THE WAY they always take up the whole fucking path especially in groups and don't have ANY consideration for other people walking 10x faster than their fat shit whale pace FUCK SAKE

076 was caught by my filters
incapable of reading a single word

the lads

was very apathetic in the referendum, believe the current process of withdrawal is being handled poorly and that the government is shockingly* unprepared.
dislike Trump, also disliked Hillary. don't pay too much attention now. in general view America as a model of political hell.
enjoyed the process of watching "things that shouldn't have happened" happening, since they signify (hopefully) the disintegration of the current consensus and the rise of a new one. (Since things can change quickly in such situations - for example when the postwar consensus broke up, it seemed Britain was marching in a syndicalist direction - until it turned out that it was instead Neoliberalism in the ascendant.)

*not actually surprised, iirc we also had no real internal plans for Scottish independence being voted for. But even then, there was greater scope for winging it.

would note that these positions probably have far less academic support, haven't really read much by the way of papers on politics itself. (though on Europe, find a surprising number of historians share a similar sort of outlook)

nowt a pixel

You don't have to pay if you don't watch [live] TV.

There should be freeview boxes that don't include BBC content, then they have no justification.

the lads

so many morons here who go as slow as fucking possible on their bicycles or motorbikes, wobbling back and forth around the road because they don't have the momentum to stay level
that and people who walk in the middle of the road just aimlessly

alright, that is all and well but now to the real question: are you white, sweaty?

>in Canada, you're above average just for not being fat
>in America, you're a 7/10 just for not being fat

why do you think a match between Roger Federer and Nadal brings in more people, more sponsors, more everything?

FACT: people pay to see the state of the art when they watch a sporting event, not some gender equality bullshit.

(nano brain) privatising monopoly assets
(micro brain) tendering contracts on monopoly services under EU competition law
(normal brain) nationalised major infrastructure (roads, airports)
(big brain) nationalised military
(transcendental brain) nationalising Hasbro, producers of the board game "Monopoly"

>That one person that blocks the left side of the escalator so you can't walk up whilst everyone else is standing on the right.

>whilst

white yes, sweaty occasionally.

did this at a tube station when I went to london once and got pushed out of the way

lucky you, sweden is currently changing the tv tax into something that we can't avoid paying

>not watching waifuslam

women are not as strong, fast, or agile as men

it's not surprise that people don't want to see an inferior product

Obesity. Literal obesity.

By 2030 Americans will be just shy of a 50% obesity rate. 1 in 2 adults will be obese. Not just a little chunky. Not just a slothenthly piece of shit who never hits the gym and sits for a living. Not just someone with a beer gut who only throws a ball around with his kid once every two weeks. But obese.

A literal disease. It's a literal disease! FIFTY PERCENT OBESITY RATE

>the virgin yank post

good
wankers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr_Blobby

holy fuck stay away from reddit lads