What were they thinking

>breathes in
HAHAHHAHHAHAHA

>MarvelDrones try to HAHAHHApost

it only works for the Civil "war" air port scene.

>black guy with dumb cg and glowing drill dildo

They changed it though
Looks worse now

lol

holy shit cyborg looks like shit

Aquaman and Wonder Woman looking dumb as shit doing some squatting move.

Yet somehow, Cyborg looks even stupider just standing there all robotic.

Idk what you mean OP it looks really good

None of them look like the counterpart of comics

Im going to go off on a rant here about Snyders filming methods, completely ignoring capeshit altogether. The man can frame a shot, Im not denying that, but hes a fucking hack who will wash over EVERY fucking scene with a shitty camera filter, be it blue, sepia, or gray. It all looks like fucking mud, like hes sucking the life out of the entire movie. He has a bad habit of doing a lot of action scenes at night because its easier to CGI over and cut corners with the effects. Christ look at the Doomsday fight, and now theres a lot of that in the JL trailer.

Cyborg genuinely looks atrocious.

Fucking so what? Holy fucking shit, for once in your pathetic existence justify WHY a character should aesthetically fit the profile of a fucking comic book character?

FUCKING WHY?

>The man can frame a shot, Im not denying that

He's having trouble with the 1.85:1 aspect ratio on some shots

It blows my mind how shitty Cyborg looks. It makes Transformers look elegantly designed. Really who fucking signed off on that shit.

>Sup Forums unironically loves this garbage
Is this entire board filled with underages

Not him but you got to admit each of these is a considerable step down from their comic designs
>Cyborg is overdesigned, looks like it can fall apart any minute, trash where his head poorly put on his cgi body to the point of distracting
>Wonder Woman is skinny as hell, next to no muscle mass
>Aquaman is tryhard for the sake of overcompensating the "Aquaman sucks" meme, sporting the 90s design hair, and wears bulky armor that clashes with his ocean theme (floating)

LEL

>YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE COME HERE

LMAOING MY LIFE

Cyborg looks so fucking fragile

Yes, but the question I asked you was why does it matter that they do not fit their original aesthetic profiles? Their designs still show what they are meant to show, their characters are still the fucking same.

Boo fucking hoo, wonderwoman doesn't have a massive ass and big tits.

You cunts are the fucking worst people out there. Seriously, who the fuck cares if the physics isn't 100% correct in your fantasy super hero piece of shit garbage?

>mfw I genuinely enjoy everything about JL so far except Cyborg's look
Cyborg's powers get me hyped, hell I can even get past the Mother Box type design. But why the fuck did they make him so skinny? You would think a fit buff like Zach would order the design team to make him on par with Ray

Good job taking muscle mass as "tits and ass" you mong.

Who is that?

Is that an actual Giga Nigger 3000?

Is this the guy that all those quad threads were trying to stop?

They should have just made a real armor and add CGI details. Its like they don't even put effort on things anymore, just CGI everything

Good job completely disregarding the question you absolute piece of shit.

>why does it matter that they don't look like the comic book?
My question
>you have to admit though they don't look like the comic book
Your pathetic piece of shit answer.

Bonus question: How fat are you?

I think it looks cool. Even Cyborg is starting to grow on me

You need to calm down and take that massive dildo out of your ass.

Looks fucking badass.

How jealous are marvelcucks right now?

Seriously faggot, I literally said for once in your pathetic life to justify why they should actually look like their comic book counter-parts. And you couldn't even fucking do it.

Why are you even replying? Answer the question, or shitpost. You can do what ever you want, but I prefaced you with a question, which if you want your standpoint to have any weight you probably should try to answer. If you cannot even back yourself up, why the fuck are you responding?

Just answer the fucking question.

What are they doing? Did they just drop in from the ceiling? But then why was cyborg already there? Why does aquaman do that little lunge and then immediately do it again? What?

I am pretty sure the picture implies that the effects for the canon thing will be added for the final movie. It was probably too work intensive for the scene in the trailer so they just left it out. often happens in trailers

Are you retarded? He was startled when ww jumped down, backed up and looked at her, then got back to his crouched position. This shit isn't hard you fucking moron.