twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I live in the darkest region. But no cancer yet :^(

Me too my peruvian friend :/

Darkest part cover almost half of Chile

>Germany is blue
>somehow can't survive the winter campaign
tbqhwy

Germany is still warmer than Russia

The Netherlands barely even get snow or freezing temperatures, even though it's the same colour as northern Canada and Siberia.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums

what's going on in chile ?

Temperature depends of a fuckton of factors, Solar Irradiance isn't the most important.

70% of Peruvian population is on the dark zone. We are going to be black if we stay here that long.

My skin suffers without sunscreen, once I was dark as a black person. My fragile mestizo skin changes a lot through the year, especially in summer :^(

>/pol

Why?

Go back Sup Forumsfaggot you know why

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atacama_Desert

No, I don't know. Please, explain.

Basically they beat up Pero and Bolivia for the northern desert area that's like 50% of their country. It's scarey populated since it's a part of a plateau in the Andes Mountains(2nd highest range in the world), but obviously it's always sunny and really highly elevated

He just wanted to know the second half of that.

>That's like 50% of their country
Nope

go back to Sup Forums

Lul Austria is more southern, in the yellow/light blue zone and gets a lot of that

Some Canadian from Sup Forums got butthurt about the Amerimongrel meme. And since the meme got created on Sup Forums, a board he hates, since everyone always tells him to fuck off to Sup Forums, he is now spamming the board with this.

It's the same guy that creates the "EVERY DAY WASTING YOUR TIME ON Sup Forums" non-stop, and then makes threads complaining that Sup Forums is literally /r9k/.

The guy definitely has some kind of mental disorder in order to reach these autismo levels. Don't pay attention to him.

Thanks, this makes sense now.

Poor Maple-buddy, hope he gets help.

This is next level paranoia from the alt right top kek. There is nothing wrong with being a "mongrel" but /r9k/ is very misogynistic and you're just another fucking nazi apologist. That same mexican who goes to every thread and talks about wishing he was white and he raped his cousin when he was 20 and how you hate women. You're scum.

>leaf

go back to Sup Forums

You have issues

Won't tolerate racism and Sup Forums here it's against the rules this board is left wing

Never wrote anything racist here.

Just that this overwhelming sun over my country will turn our skin darker naturally.

You must solve your issues.

There is nothing wrong with darker skin you fucking nazi

Why are you still talking to this leaf?

this. Sup Forums fuck off.