Ok Sup Forums

ok Sup Forums

out of the four NFC south teams, which one is the objectively best team in the nfc south ALL TIME?

obviously the bucs. That 2000-2003 defense.

they also hold one of the worst losing streaks of all time

Probably the Busc. That's pretty sad desu

probably is

the only one that's above .500 all time is Carolina, and that's by 1 or 2 games

>not the Saints

Okay Hear Me Out

Toss the Panthers and Falcons out since they're ringless

Give it to the Bucs since they've been in 3 NFC Titles Game where as the Saints have been in only two

you may actually be right

Six Super Bowl appearances and two wins for the four combined.

Ritual suicide should be under serious consideration.

Bucs also have the lowest win loss ratio in league history

>bucs have been too more NFC title games and had more hall of famers with the likes of warren sapp and derrick brookes. they made it all possible with a mediocre qb with brad fucking johnson,

falcons have a winning record against all of them

Saints>Falcons=Panthers>Buccs

I'm gonna go with the Saints.

Epic stadium, great city, Superb Owl wins, they're the only one of the four with actual history. The other three are glorified expansion teams. The Saints, meanwhile, held a goddamn voodoo ceremony on the 50-yard line to kick out the bad playoff juju they were suffering due to the stadium being built on a former cemetery.

The 77 Falcons had arguably the best defense in NFL history.

>Saints.
>Superb Owl wins

as a panthers fan, i pick the saints

this, the other three are historically some of the worst of all-time. I honestly think it was a minor{keyword minor} reason ratings and interest in the NFL dipped this year. It was overall the best division but these teams draw a collective yawn to people outside of the region

This is the first thing I thought of.

/thread

its weird to consider that historically speaking its undoubtedly the Bucs

is the NFC South historically the worst division? Are the Bucs only good by virtue of the hallowed teams of the former NFC Central rubbing off on them?

If you autistically go by all-time w-l records, the nfc south is clearly the worst, because the Panthers hover around .500, and the other three are all at the bottom

If you go by since realignment, they are 4th or 5th though

Who leads the south since realignment?

Show me your face when Florida is the only multi-team state where every team has an Owl