Be me, NEET living at home with older sister

>be me, NEET living at home with older sister
>sister pays for my bills and medication and food and vidya and everything
>even gives me an allowance for just existing
>be at home all day playing vidya
>every day my big sister comes home from work, she gives me a hug and kisses me on the cheek asking me how my day was
>tfw my parents keep asking when I'm going to move out of my sister's apartment and get a girlfriend

How do I get them to understand that I dont want to move out cause I'm already living the life and 3dpd is shit anyway

do you guys fugg

Do you get to hear chad ploughing her, too?

Hope you help around the house, at least.

That's sad sure I leech off my mum but your own sister she has her own life to live come on bruh.

mummy sister

That is even worst than leeching off your parents. All the things your sister could had spent that money on, improving her life, traveling, experiencing new things all gone just for you wasting it away from her with your neet shit.

Do you ever think of getting lewd with your sister?

>tfw no mommy sister

No way she's 3dpd

No she's super religious Catholic who believes in muh purity. She makes me go to church

CUUUUUUTE

>>tfw my parents keep asking when I'm going to move out of my sister's apartment and get a girlfriend
Tell them you already found one. Wink wink

Does she have nice titties?

>be me, eldest son
>feels bad
specially in an Asian household, we're supposed to be the successful ones giving money to our parents and taking care of our lil bros/sisters

But here I am, a failed man who can't stay sane for more than an hour. Clumsy as fuck and always letting people down. If I had a dollar for everytime I got shouted at for fucking up, I'd be a millionaire right now

>You will never have a buxom pure mummy sister

What is 3dpd

A 3D woman

what is her job?
what is her salary?

>I'm already living the life
its time to grow up and stop being a nigger-faggot-jew-bitch-cuck

I did something clumsy the other day at the member sign in at the club, I used my finger to sign my name instead of using the stylus pen.

>my sister moved out when she was 18 and was pretty much gone by 17 and she has a good job, working on her Ph.D. and has an awesome boyfriend and lives in a nice apartment
>I still live with my parents and have never had a job or girlfriend in my entire life and I'm 22
holy shit
why am I alive

>tfw lone child of successful normalfags
>shut in neet for seven plus years now

She cares more about her brother than all that stuff though. It's weird but if she's voluntarily doing it whatever. If she's happy and he's happy so what, fucking weird as hell but seems harmless

Don't explain them. What can they do?

She's a physiotherapist

Pretty good like 90k

Forgot to add I have severe anxiety issues and rarely leave the house and am an alcoholic.
What's so great about being a NEET?

>he actually fabricated this sad as hell story on Sup Forums in hopes of us all enabling his destructive habits

Close this window, and go stare out your own window for a bit.

How hot is she out of 10. Imagine what a non 2dfag would rate her as

>I still live with my parents and have never had a job or girlfriend in my entire life and I'm 22
This is me but at 26.

I envy you

silly mistake but I'd think about it all day and bash my head againts a wall for such shameful display

;-;
i-its not true?

How does it feel to know your sister is not a virgin?

>tfw found my sister's vibrators under her bed in her apartment

They sure love those. Your sister is too lazy to go out and get a beta for a ONS?

>vibrators
>s

>tfw you find out your sister is actually a camgirl.

You're on Sup Forums my friend. The probability of somebody lying on the internet vs the probability of a doctor allowing their brother to stay in their house and enable bad behavior is vastly in favor of the former.

You're on Sup Forums.

She has a boyfriend.
She has for years, too.

but dude
check out this fucker

Even better, she must love DP or pig roasting. I hope the BF opens the relationship for her to get two real cocks at the same time.

>hes somehow turning this into a cuck fantasy

Arabs in France are sexually oppressed you see

God damn. Even if he is bullshitting, there IS someone out there who has this life.

Are you literally this boy?

what the fuck

>he's turning it into a le europistan is arab thing

Fuck this board is garbage now

How much longer are you going to be able to go like that?

I am Arab

Not sure. Got a bad feeling something will happen at 30.

So you dont have a job or any qualifications or anything?

>tfw dad was a total Chad and mom was a foxy slut
>tfw you are a total autistic loser virgin with no Chad genes and no vagina to gain partners/resources with

The only paid job I ever had was working at Hungry Jacks for about 3 years back in like 2013 I think it was.

Not too late to turn it around dude. Get an apprenticeship and some qualifications and youll be able to get a solid job anywhere.

I'm 23 and live for free with my parents, but i also work full time and all of my pay goes into my savings, i feel bad leaching off of them but its the best way to save money and atleast i have a solid future

topkek