Could THIS be any more a Friends thread?

Could THIS be any more a Friends thread?

Alright I tried to make a thread about this and it died so WHO WAS IN THE WRONG HERE

I don't like the whole we were on a break meme. It references a very early season which sucked dick for the most part.

Ross because they weren't technically on a break

Yeah but they reference it for the entire run of the show

Friends is a terrible show.

>Rachel literally says "maybe we should take a break"
>They weren't on a break
Alright pal

>i'll try shows entitled white cunts watch for $100 alex

Why the fuck are you even here? You realize there are other threads, right?

>Rachel says they are on Mars
>literally means they are on mars

it's a tv show numbnuts

Yeah but I wish they didn't bring it up so often. There were much funnier fuck ups in their relationship like Ross saying the wrong name at his wedding.

Shit analogy. Rachel doesn't have the power to change the reality but she does have the power to take a break from her relationship, and she explicitly said she wanted to.

Rachel made it clear in the letter that she meant take a break from fighting. It's Rosses fault for not understanding what she meant

why did you emphasise THIS?

It should be

>Could this BE any more of a Friends thread?

please get op right next time it's very important to me

>"A break from us"
How the fuck do you interpret that as a break from "fighting?" Ross' interpretation was completely justified.

It doesn't even have shit to do with it.
He thought she was fucking Mike, or whoever it was, and did it out of revenge.

>didn't read the letter

I don't know how Joey can still be friends with Ross when he treats him like an absolute retard.

He didn't read the letter until after fugging the hot chick though

They repeatedly bring that up too

My roomie just plowed through all ten seasons. While Seinfeld is obviously superior, Friends is undoubtedly the more comfy show. They never passed even the most obvious joke, but it still works, cause you don't actively hate the characters like in HIMYM.

But the contrived relationship drama really dragged the show down.

Anyway, power levels:

Joey + Chandler >>>>>Chandler >Ross >Joey >Monica = Rachel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Phoebe

>could this BE any more of a Friends thread?
ftfy

>emphasising the wrong word
get out

Ross was wrong imo

cucks

>doing it for revenge
>Ross is in the right

great point you got there

COULD this be any more a friends THEAD?

And that's your opinion my man. I respect it. But that doesn't mean I have to accept it. But that does mean you have to accept this dick. I'm bending you over my coffee table and pulling your pants down. I'm lubing up your asshole and throwing out some bantz now. I'm inserting myself fully inside your anus, shoving deep into your rectum. Thrusting back and forth, in and out, grunting and sweating while you're moaning and bucking. Pretty soon I'll blow my load deep into your colon and we'll share a passionate kiss as I continue to fuck you, churning my milky cum into a sticky white froth.

I'm not trying to argue he was in the right.
They're both terrible people.

friends is complete garbage for women, i shouldn't be surprised so many numales are in to it, you're all 13 year old girls stuck in the bodies of overweight men

>fugging
kill yourself faggot

Why are guys born in the 90's so pathetic?

Ross over Chandler and then you're right.

but the we were on a break line provided an everlasting relationship debate that is still being discussed all these years later. "you said the wrong name" is pretty dimensionless philosophically.

the relationship drama is largely what made the characters so likable though

fuck off with this faggot thread

Fuck Monica
Marry Rachel
Kill Phoebe

Fuck Joey
Marry Chandler
Kill Ross

Let's hear your picks, Sup Forums

how did you end up such a faggot user?

fuck off queer

Make me

Fuck Rachel
Marry Monica
Kill Phoebe
You got the men exactly right though

so which part of the 90's were you born in queer?

98 faggot

>Samefagging this hard

was it society or your mother that turned you in to such a queer?

Probably a little of both.

Nice bait cunt

I feel bad for you user, did you have a father in your life growing up?

Monica has a better personality but I just can't bring myself to pick her given how awful Cox has aged (and how well Aniston has

fuck off

Meh, most women age horribly. Cox is no worse than the average girl. Way better personality and good cook. Rachel's too much of a whore.

Plus you have to consider that the character Monica is different from the actress. Would Monica get plastic surgery? Doesn't seem like a Monica thing to do.

who gives a fuck?

Being an ex-fatty, her character is also very obsessed with fitness

Can we all agree that the show went downhill after Chandler moved out from Joey? In fact, him getting together with Monica was the biggest mistake of the show.

Didn't Monica get a boob job at some point?

>we
shut the fuck up consensus fag

It's not even Monica per se, it's just that Chandler was at his best when he was single and depressed.

>early season which sucked dick for the most part.
What? The early and mid seasons were the best.

Friends reunion Movie when?

Joey is an absolute retard though, he probably gets that a lot.

I think Chandler was at his best when he was single but the show in general was better afterwards. Most of the best episodes are after they are together, Ross especially gets way better after Emily.