Maybe the Scotsman will too.
I don't like it, but it'll happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GmVqB3YCYfY
youtu.be/Uc-OkmqIHtc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you guys even care it's a children's cartoon

Stop watching cartoons you fucking child

The Scotsman is almost certainly already dead since even if he was still alive he would be in his 80's.

Don't forget 50 years passed between seasons 4 and 5.

If he does, I hope its like a forced perspective thing relating to time. Like, his future self comes back to the future, and helps him go back to the past, then his future self, in the future, sacrifices himself, for himself and dies with a smirk on his face knowing all the shit his old self will do.

Nah AS already teased him with a clip. We don't know which episode he'll be in but he's gonna be in one

Took me a while to work that through, but yeah that'd be pretty cool

It's already been confirmed kys ya pajama wearing...

Basket-face,

The daughters of Aku were quite BTFO, too bad, I was hoping Jack could get a jailbait sidekick

Wait how old is Jack supposed to be?

Biologically he's like 25

But he's existed for about 70-80 years

Aishi (the last one that fell) isn't dead for good.

Also when it comes to biological age they're only like 5 years apart so it wouldn't be jailbait

qt

>jack goes back, dies and becomes the sword starting the whole process again

DUDE MY CHILDHOOD LMAO

The last sister gets reedemed and takes Jack's mantle to protect the world.

New spinoff show-

If Jack is such a great warrior, how come he hasn't been able to get back to the past in half a century?

Have you watched this season at all?

Then that doesn't make him 25 user...

Because Aku destroyed all the portals

That's fine, just give him some fucking closure.

Also, there's going to have to be a point where he realizes that the timeline where Aku takes over and creates the future he's stuck in will no longer exist if he kills Aku in the past.. Either that or there will be a split timeline.

His body doesn't age
Like he's frozen in time aging-wise

But he's been able to exist for like 80 years

Except the one with blue nigger guarding it.

His body doesn't age, but he still is over 70 years. You can be immortal and still have an AGE.

Is it true that Jack has never killed a person before? Pretty sure he's killed aliens.

He killed dozens in the original series.

>Kill thousands of sentient beings
>Perfectly fine
>Kill one sentient being that is the same species as you
>Sudden crippling PTSD

Yeah this is a problem for me, like the robot he killed in the first episode of the season was just as sentient as any human and it didn't freak him out

I really hope not.

After all this shit I just want Jack to be happy.

He's been trained since 8 to do one thing and one thing only and once he fucked that up he's been wandering aimlessly for 50 years just trying to find a purpose in his life. The man has absolute shit luck with women too. All he's been doing is constantly fighting.

At least, he's managed to completely depress an all powerful sentient primordial evil to the point it's not even feeling like doing anything but bitch about not being able to kill one god damned motherfucking samurai holy shit reeeeeee

>his future self helps him come back to the future

This. If anything Scaramouche had far more personality than some masked bitch in spandex.

This season is so kino it hurts

It's just a robot you rag

So do you guys think he will actually return to the past?

I don't think he will

didn't they already tell us the ending? he survives enough to stop himself from going back to his own time without beating aku

He will, and then he will die like the Viking.

I am about 90% sure this is what Genndy is going for because he wants the story to be different from any other cartoon.

>'crippling ptsd'
>struggles with half an episode's worth of flashbacks and is totally fine murdering 6 more afterward

Issa trick.

Jack rationalized that they were just more bounty hunters, and like his father, had chosen to come after him knowing full well the consequences of picking this life-style.

What'll actually happen is Jack gets to know Ashi, finds out she was brainwashed her whole life and has a panic attack as he realizes the dilemma he assumed to be behind him is now actually right in front of him again. Ghost Jack will come back with a vengeance.

What even is the point of ghost jack

Trippy visuals and internal monologue given form.

okay if that's what happens it'll be kinda genius

>the Viking

Who?

Well that's the thing, wouldn't that be like a paradox? You can't change the future and rid the world of aku, then go to that future and help yourself go back, in a timeline that has already been erased.
I think somehow he'll get his sword back, then decide to end his life after he defeats aku. the final battle will be ironically anti-climatic. Jack will win and kill him without hesitation. Then people will start to worship Jack as the new God King, but he just wanders off again. Before he kills himself, the blue dude with shades shows up and offers him the portal he was destined to go back in. Him considering whether to use it or just end it is when it will end.

the lava monster
thousands-years-old viking, man out of time much like jack, forever entombed in rock and magma looking for the ultimate warrior to challenge and free him from his torment
jack defeats him and his soul ascends to valhalla on a flight of valkyries
it definitely fits the bill for "ending different from almost anything we've seen in animation before"

This guy.

>Episode 9 he makes it back to the past
>Episode 10 is an entire episode of him fighting Aku
>about to land the final blow
>Aku sends him back again

THUS THE LOOP IS SEALED

The portal guardian already confirmed that Jack would use the portal in the future.

WORD OF GENNDY can retcon it; "aku's power has the strength to defy fate" or some shit and jack needs to overcome that

Retconned.

All portals are gone, Genndy has only said that the Guardian "will be addressed".

ghey

Not really.

If we knew Jack was just going to use that portal it would take away all mystery from the ending.

Now we can have a big discussion about what might happen and all the avenues Genndy can potentially take.

Will Jack die? Will Jack live? Will Jack defeat Aku? Will Jack fail to defeat Aku? What time period could any of the aforementioned scenarios take place in? Is Aku actually Jack thrown so far into the future that a recursive time-loop has occurred? Will Jack quickly age and die once he gets back to the past? Will Ashi kill Aku?

>People seriously wondering how this will end
Weebs love their strong self-sacrifice samurai. Jack will die in a blaze of glory.

>Season 5
>For children

Lyl

youtu.be/GmVqB3YCYfY

>That narration

k

>that tomb chase

youtu.be/Uc-OkmqIHtc

Based Tyler Bates

Did you even pay attention? He's incredibly mute to killing assassin robots because they're nuts and bolts to him.

He's definitely going to die, the samurai with the antlers is some incarnation of death.

>that spoiler

kek

I really don't care. He's just a generic cartoon samurai. The only episodes I remember are the Scotsman one, the one with the blind archers, the one with the talking dogs, and one where he learns to jump really good. Don't be a faggot.

Genndy is literally the greatest.

Not entirely related but is there any possible way Genndy could also finish Symbionic Titan?

For someone who hasn't watched a single Samurai Jack episode ever, where should I start?

s01e01

ya absolute weapon

The ecstasy of gold thing was cool but felt a bit jarring

I can honestly say this ep had the best sound fx in the history of the show.

What was his fucking problem?

It wasn't gonna happen. Now why don't you leave this thread before you really get hurt.

Nope.

What he should honestly do is pitch a new Star Wars TV show to Disney, say he wants to make it for the TV-14 crowd and put it on AS.

This gets him a fucking big ass budget.

We get more Star Wars kino from Genndy.

And AS doesn't have to worry about spending cash on the show since Disney will foot the bill.

Pure kino.

You almost have to admire how retarded these dudes were.

Does anyone have an episode guide for the first 4 seasons? I'm rewatching it a bit.

They already have Rebels though, but that would be neat.

>shit tier ending
Jack dies a loser /Jack defeats Aku and dies in asian-looking chick's arms
>shit smelling tier ending
Jack finds sword in season finale, beating antler nigga
>low tier ending
Jack finds the will to live and fight explaining the deeper meaning of antler nigga and his stuggle to overcome him
>mid tier ending
Jack fights Aku and animation sways into a confusing colorful action sequence that gets increasingly abstract and srves to illustrate a moral point (e.g. Hope vs hopelessness)
>KINO tier ending
Jack impregnates the asian-looking chick

They're chronological. I recently dl'd and these are the eps in s1 that are worth watching. Everything else is meh.

>shit tier ending
If Jack dies it will be before he kills Aku and Ashe will finish the job after Jack reforms her. You can see just how warped the girls were by how they didn't know how to react to the male elk showing affection.

>antler nigger
>The Green Knight is a character in the 14th-century Arthurian poem Sir Gawain and the Green Knight and the related work The Greene Knight. His true name is revealed to be Bercilak de Hautdesert[1] in Sir Gawain, while The Greene Knight names him "Bredbeddle".[2] The Green Knight later appears as one of Arthur's greatest champions in the fragmentary ballad "King Arthur and King Cornwall", again under the name "Bredbeddle".[3] In Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, Bercilak is transformed into the Green Knight by Morgan le Fay, a traditional adversary of King Arthur, in order to test his court. In The Green Knight he is transformed by a different woman for the same purpose. In both stories he sends his wife to seduce Gawain as a further test. "King Arthur and King Cornwall" portrays him as an exorcist and one of the most powerful knights in Arthur's court.

>In Sir Gawain, the Green Knight is so called because his skin and clothes are green. The meaning of his greenness has puzzled scholars since the discovery of the poem, who identify him variously as the Green Man, a vegetation being in medieval art; a recollection of a figure from Celtic mythology; a Christian symbol; or the Devil himself. The medieval scholar C. S. Lewis said the character was "as vivid and concrete as any image in literature."[4] J. R. R. Tolkien called him the "most difficult character" to interpret in the introduction to his edition of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. His major role in Arthurian literature includes being a judge and tester of knights, and as such the other characters see him as friendly but terrifying and somewhat mysterious.[4]

Green Night represents the ongoing test of Jack's sanity and his struggle as a whole.

>Disney allowing violence in their family friendly cash cow series that they have complete control of.

Inb4 battlefield

I've been in dozens of these threads and no one's ever pointed out that the speech he gives to the girls being the same his father gave to him implies he's the girls' father.

That's an interesting one

>yfw Aku makes peace with his thousand years of supreme reign and is just tired.
>sends Jack back to the past willingly, on one condition
>destroy his former self rather than imprisonment and change the timeline.

Jack cannot land the final blow and instead makes a truce with Aku, revealing what happens to the Earth if Aku becomes its official ruler. And then the episode becomes meta as fuck then shows images of OUR timeline and all the corporate greed and industrialization etc. fade to a black screen with Aku's laughter. WATCHA.

rate me bois

this latest episode was honestly incredible. it keeps getting better every week