I am a NEET degenerate loser. How do I get a job and stop being a burden on society...

I am a NEET degenerate loser. How do I get a job and stop being a burden on society? I have visited dozens of different businesses asking for the manager to get a job. I have sent out hundreds of applications in various fields ranging from apprenticeships to retail and cashier jobs like McDonald's. I have completed hundreds of applications over the years without so much as a reply that I didn't get the job.

good job needs training or school

even online coding classes or a 2 year degree or 1 year certification is better than nothing

education will open new doors

or army

I'm not after a "good job" I just want ANY job, even if that means cleaning toilets. I tried to join the Army when I was 17 but I was disqualified because I failed the psych exam.

You're applying for jobs that people with university degrees and a lot of previous work experience are filling.

Do you have a lot of previous work experience and a university degree? If not...that's why.

Get into uni (its fucking easy) and get any meme degree, once you have the degree start applying for the most simple retarded-proof jobs, once you work a few of those retard-proof jobs for a few years, then you can begin applying to a higher tier of work like retail, then once you've done retail you can maybe get a job working at a call center.

Then when you've worked at a call center for awhile you can move onto working at some office. Then after doing that for a few years you can begin applying for other office jobs with higher pay, then you can move from office job to office job with higher pay.

That's about it.

Or you could just do a trade and start your own small business.

agreed. go to uni. even a shitty uni with ANY stem field or useful trade

even plumbers make bank

short term, construction and retail are no brainers if you're not autistic

Go to a temp agency and see what they have

You're probably doing it wrong. Remember, you need to give the manager a firm handjob while maintaining eye contact.

Do I really need to get my HSC and do uni just so I can clean toilets for minimum wage? Isn't that a bit unrealistic?

Actually go and meet employers instead of just applying online or dumping your resume there like a few hundred others. Actually go meet the employer physically, look him in the eye, shake his hand and leave him your resume. It's not that fucking hard

Society is the burden. Debt Slavery is no way to live. Who cares about the cattle, their worthless busy-work, and their stupid rules?

Sounds like you're a failure. Make your people proud by going postal and eliminating scum, go for high score, double digits.

armed forces
neetbux
higher education

Choose a path OP

You wont get a job besides a laboring job without any prior work experience and being a high-school drop out.

I know this from actual experience.

I ended up going back and doing Year 12 at a TAFE and got into University that way. That was after like 3 years of getting NEET bux with thousands of applications.

Centerlink basically told me I should get off NEET bux and get on Study Bux and goto school to gain some qualifications. Worked out well.

Spent 9 months on the dole till I got accepted for a job, in that time i must have applied for over 200 jobs and only had 2 interviews, the first one I fucked up, the second was for a shitty call center job that I'm now working at minimum wage. Try applying for call center shit, they're full of degenerates and people leave them within 6 months of joining so they're always recruiting.

>it's hard to get hired at McDonald's when the minimum wage is $15
But liberals keep saying this wouldn't happen?

99% of companies will not accept applications or resumes unless it's for a specific job offer and you've applied through a website.

Additionally, actually read the OP, where he states he has been doing this.

How long a neet?
6 years here, most I got was volunteer work to pad shit out.

Lol. That's now how it works anymore. Businesses have procedures they must follow now. There's a lot of yellow tape on getting hired by someone who you don't actually personally know.

What you're saying only works if you're going to try get some job at some family-friend who knows you and your family, it doesn't work on random strangers.

>besides a laboring job
I have applied to many labourer jobs (on the same day they were advertised) and have never been given a job.

Minimum wage here is $17.12

>>Most of our McDonalds now have touch screen ordering. You only go to the counter to collect your food now.

Become self employed. Fix computers or whatever.

>fix computers

lmao, is ireland stuck in the 90s?

Get the fuck out of the city.
We're fucking screaming for reliable workers out in the scrub, mate.

What jobs?
I'm white and hate my country, we are cucked beyond belief and I need to get out.
>implying they will allow brexit

Which scrub? I had a job at moree in a grain processing facility and got fired within the first 2 weeks because American and European workers took all the workload forcibly.

lmao @ plebs who fix/upgrade things instead of just writing a huge check to Apple for a new one.

Don't forget cover letter.

Find out where your IBEW, IATSEE, and whatever union halls near you are. Learn to shape the hall for day calls. I made up to $40/hr doing that when I started in my industry. It's hard work, you will get your balls broken constantly, but if you're capable of letting them know you really do want to work and you really are trying your best, people will look out for you.

It will make a man of you. But you'll have to earn it.

You need to leave a great impact with your application. It should make them think "Wow that Kid is on fire!"
Next time send out your application with a letter bomb. You either get the job or no one.

Mate, it's not that hard.
Yeah, there are a lot of gooks in the secondary agriculture industry. But even when I moved here from Brisbane, walked into the Job Network and said I'd do pretty much anything.
I had a job interview the next day.
It was catching chooks, and it was a cunt if a job. But was a job.
This was in Kurri Kurri by the way, heading further inland later this year.

Yeah, that shit happens a bit. As much as it is fucked, sometimes you have to butter talk your job network.

If youre failing psych exams you should probably work on your psychy. Im 18 with moderate depression and sever anxiety still got a good job in the army.

Since you're an Aussie (can't you become a professional shitposter?) this might not apply to you, but I wrote it in response to another thread that died before I could post, and it's somewhat relevant to the general topic of jobs:

>apply for job, get invited for an interview
>within 3 minutes, team leader takes a jab at the AfD
At this point, I just don't want to work anymore. What for? I can live comfortably off welfare, why should I work my ass off for 10+ hours a day (including commute) and keep this tragedy that is Germany 2016 running with my taxes, pay for immigrants and asylum seekers (who can stay even if the state comes to the conclusion that there is no need for asylum for them), pay for Ahmed and Yussuf to non-ironically receive training on how to pick up German women, pay for raids on people who post "hate speech" on the internet.
Why?
There's alway this big talk about "contributing to society", but what if this society is fucked beyond belief? Why would I support it? At this point, I rather become a burden to bring it down sooner, only from total collapse we might have a chance to rebuild it, avoiding prior mistakes.

Nah I think you're full of shit mate. Don't know how the other half do it so you think you can speak for everyone when you were just lucky. Why else would you start your post with "it's not that hard", you have no clue.

Good luck OP.