How should daughters be raised so that they'll desire a large family and so that they'll get married early in life so...

How should daughters be raised so that they'll desire a large family and so that they'll get married early in life so they can make it happen?

I don't want to end up like my grandmother where her three daughters have only three children between them. One of my aunts is childless and miserable I never want a daughter of mine to have to live though that.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5954802.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Detached from materialism. Ancestral pride. Strong family bonds.

She needs a good example in her mother and a good father to mold her into a proper woman.
My wife was raised right, she's good and has womanly skills.

How many babies have you made with her? How old is she?

>How many babies have you made with her?
Number 3 is in her now. Which means probably another near-continuous of her being pregnant.
>How old is she?

Fuck.

She's not actually real.

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/5954802.html

Also she's apparently 12 wtf what kind of 12 year old looks like that.

>another decade
I mean to say she plans on at least a dozen, probably more. Her family is massive and she wants to be just like her mother.

Haha, you didn't know? I thought using those pictures you knew.
How fucked up is it they made up a scenario to show how evil child marriage is instead of publicizing a real story?
And how old did you think she was?

I just hope you're white. Where do you live that having the 3rd baby at 20 isn't looked down upon? Most women are only starting to have children at 30, which is horrible, so it would be nice to know what kind of environment approves of this.

What's the secret?

What would you do if one of your daughter's got infected with radical feminism somehow?

>I just hope you're white
Of course I am, shit, man.
>Where do you live that having the 3rd baby at 20 isn't looked down upon?
North Florida. Really it's mostly her family caused her to be such a filthy breeder.
>What's the secret?
I don't know. Discipline? A father who actually gives a shit? A mother who is a real woman? Lots of things. And it's no secret, it's just parenting.
>What would you do if one of your daughter's got infected with radical feminism somehow?
I don't think that'll happen, I will love my daughters. The reason girls become feminists and sluts is they didn't get enough love from their daddy.

Ground her and teach her about nationalism. If all else fails, beat it out of her.

It's funny that they made this up to make people opposed to child marriage, but that photo just makes me want a child bride...

>The reason girls become feminists and sluts is they didn't get enough love from their daddy.
That's not entirely true.

My uncle loved my cousin a lot but she's a radical feminist now.

Yeah, and from what I remember of it they didn't make it seem like a very negative situation. Like, "she" was making blog posts about how excited she was just like any bride-to-be.
Norway is weird.
Well, I obviously don't know about the situation but maybe she didn't feel loved enough in the right ways. Girls are fickle creatures.
And it could be a matter of discipline. Did he properly discipline her we hen she acted out?

>And it could be a matter of discipline. Did he properly discipline her we hen she acted out?
No.

There was a time when she was outright refusing to go to school because people bullied her so they made a tremendous amount of sacrifices financially to send her to an expensive boarding school she wanted to go to.

>20

t. redneck

>sending her to boarding school
>not just homeschooling
Fucking why? It's better than public school.
Well, that's the rub. They let her get away with shit. And he let her go off somewhere and gave up all control of her.

thats just being a shitty parent. I remember zizek saying "if you have an authoritarian father, you will resist him, and you will develop normally. If you have a father who says "oh i love you so much, ill help you", you will be a useless piece of shit" or something like that. He was probably quoting some psychoanalyst as well, but its the point that matters.

By the way unsurprisingly she hated being surrounded by rich kids so that didn't last very long. I don't think she was really ever told "no" though.

It's hot and I'm jealous and you probably are too.

It hurts to know these pictures are fake and made by people opposed to girls being married ay a proper age.
>I don't think she was really ever told "no" though.
See, there it is. No discipline, no limits, what do you expect? Paternal love is not just giving her whatever she wants, girls often want wrong things. Loving her is about being firm with her, making sure she does right things.

They did homeschool her for quite a while, but she didn't like that either because she wanted to be normal or she didn't have enough friends or something.

She was his only daughter, he just wanted her happiness.

>It hurts to know these pictures are fake and made by people opposed to girls being married ay a proper age.
Do you plan on arranging marriages for your children?

>girls often want wrong things
Right now girls seem to want for the white race to die out, and people seem willing to let them have what they want.

I already have arranged for my 14 year old daughter to go to a "private school" for 350 Bitcoin. I've met the man, and he's a very intelligent, handsome man.

no, it's ridiculous and stupid and dumb and retarded and you probably are too

Could you elaborate on the arrangement here?

Who is paying who?

The idea is for your daughter to live with her future husband under the guise of tutorship until they get married once there's no longer legal concerns?

Also what is her view on this. How is she feeling about this arrangement?

>Do you plan on arranging marriages for your children?
Of course. I've already talked to a guy about pairing his son with my first daughter. He's a good guy, it's a good family, the boy will be good for her.
Yeah, Macedonia, stable marriages are totally ridiculous and stupid. Fuck off.

Pic related

How old will she be when you arrange for him to impregnate her?

>stable marriages
>at age 20
>what does "long-term" mean?

Twenty years old and pregnant with a third child is the start of a beautiful and lasting marriage.

Kids hate what they are teached. From conservatist fathers, antifa children. From hippy parents, Sup Forumsacks.
You gotta put black rap 24/7 at home, become a fedora atheist and force her to go into BLM marches on saturday morning. This will totally piss her.
She'll learn to hate niggers and become a good christian just as a way to rebel.

Condemming condoms (shit is gay as fuck) and abortion (what kind of humans are those? seriously), while encouraging more regular STD checks (no shame plus it might be fun, somehow) combined with an ignorant mentality.

- Health
- Reproduction
- Trust

ITT

Teenage girls being literally traded and sold like property.

>literally

>means nothing physical
GAAAAAY
When, when they're married. And the earliest that can legally be done is 16 so...
It's going to be long term after a few more years.
>implying that's a bad thing

Are you the guy who has the wife with the brand?

>Gaaaay
Also how would your wife react if some years later when your daughters were older, she caught you snuggling with one of your daughters while she was nude and playing with her clit.

>Are you the guy who has the wife with the brand?
Yes.
She told me the stuff her dad did with her and she's encouraged me to consider doing the same. So, she wouldn't mind it no matter how young they are.

I will agree there is a problem. Education rates in women means that their chances of having a child drops dramatically. My family is lucky and my mom went to college and still had 2 children.
The problem is: those who are unintelligent are less likely to go/stay in college. And those that don't go to college are more likely to have babies. So intelligence is not being a delectable trait, eventually stupid people will outbreed the smart.

*selectable trait

More like the unbrainwashed outbreeding the brainwashed.

That's really lewd...

tfw I'm a sick fuck for supporting arranged marriages

>That's really lewd
Yeah, she talks about how good it was for her and how I should do it too.
>seriously caring what a 14yo girl on Omegle says

not when you have retarded children

>2016
>thinking everyone must get married and have kids

S U B H U M A N

How was it good for her?

What, Macedonia? The fuck are you on about?
How do you think? How would a father's love be good for a girl?
She had her daddy's loving touch all growing up, it made them closer and made their relationship as father and daughter better.

you legitimise incest

Troll
Liar
Bullshit

People say it's horrible to treat girls like that but well I'd love to be treated like that if i was a girl.

Pretty much. Everything went to shit when we got these beta parents that try to be their kids friend instead of being their parent.

They need parental or grand-parental influences explaining how the world really is, instead of relying on other bubble-heads from Facebook and Twitter.

Wrinkly old grandma, even rapidly-aging-poorly mom, telling the little princess that all those boys drooling over her in high school? That comes to a screeching halt at 30. That she is an exotic fruit, highly sought after but with a limited shelf life, get married and have kids in the 20s, the career can wait for the late-30s and 40s on up, you cannot flip the equation and expect to have kids in the 50s.