Icing On Dat Cake

>With 25 seconds left to go in yesterday’s NFC Divisional Playoff game at U.S. Bank Stadium, kicker Will Lutz hit a field goal to give the Saints a 24-23 lead over the Minnesota Vikings. So, what was Payton doing instead of putting together a strategy that could have helped his team preserve a victory to advance to the NFC Championship Game?

>He thought it would be a pretty neat idea to turn to the Vikings’ fans behind the Saints bench. . .and do this.

Yes. Payton doing the Skol chant at the fans. Does it get any sweeter?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THIS FAGGOT NEVER LEARNS. Just like the choke signal. He's insufferable. Moss got tons of shit for mooning fans but Payton is a fucking coach...and ESPN won't touch this at all.

Because he was in on the rigging. What does he have against Minnesota? What history would bring such a reaction not only out of him, but seemingly from nowhere? He and select members of the Saints were told to throw the game in the crucial moment. It just so happened to be the last play of the game, it just so happened to be Stefon Diggs, it just so happened to go for 61 yards.

He barely celebrated that field goal. This is just more evidence.

Vikings fans, I have a question. How long have you had the skol chant? Did the Vikings copy it from the Iceland national soccer team back when they introduced it to the world at the euro 2016 tournament? Curious because it's the exact same thing and I think you guys may have borrowed it from Iceland euro 2016. Kino celebration in my opinion

Whatever you have to tell yourself

The Iceland team 'gave' it to us. Minnesota, for those who don't know, is the home of the most ethnic Scandinavians outside of Iceland/Scandinavia. We even import somalians into our urban center

Cool fact man, never knew that. I guess the team name does justice to the region of Minnesota. Good luck in the playoffs, not a vikings fan but I'm rooting for you guys to take it all home. Would make a pretty comfy story to tell grandchildren. Go get 'em.

i'm so happy that smug cocksucker lost like that. my only regret is that they never showed his reaction to diggs' td. i love seeing his mouth turn into a dog's butthole when things don't go his way.

In hoping it surfaces somewhere. I hate Payton more than I'll ever hate Rogers.

What's wrong with Rodgers

overrated meme chuck refbabby

What an ass.

Is mic'd up out yet? They might have it

he lives in that guy's head rent free and he doesn't know how to kick him out

Not surprised.

He's a smug faggot who can't admit that he was hit legally and his wishbone only snapped because his bones are weak from all that soy milk

>The Iceland team 'gave' it to us. Minnesota, for those who don't know, is the home of the most ethnic Scandinavians outside of Iceland/Scandinavia.

Look at the asshurt in this thread. Things like this are why I like Payton, he's not afraid to show emotion. It's amazing seeing all the virtue signalling viking babies come out and act all righteous, as if their fan base hasn't been absolute trash talking cancer for weeks now.

Literally nothing. He's a great Qb that has anal-devastated Viking fans for years now, so of course they hate him. Pathetic, insufferable vikings fans.

Nah homie. Tfw the Packers are 2-4 against the Vikes since Coach Zim took over

not yet. panthers-saints came out last wednesday, so maybe tomorrow.

Ty based leaf

Trash talk is half the fun. Viking's fans seem more upset after this win than saints fans.

You're mistaking "ecstatic" for "upset". Truly the meme worthiest game since 28-3