WTF? Since when was Ireland rich? Is their income just deceptively high due to inflated costs of living or something?

WTF? Since when was Ireland rich? Is their income just deceptively high due to inflated costs of living or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Irish_arrangement
irishtimes.com/business/economy/ireland-s-gdp-figures-why-26-economic-growth-is-a-problem-1.2722170
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're not particularly rich

Very low corporate tax rate means a lot of tech companies operate there.

More like it is inflated because it's a tax haven for multinational corporations.

tax evasion heavan for google, EU should break it down

Our GDP mainly comes from low corporate tax
The corporations are rich, Ireland is not. Anywhere outside of Dublin can only be described as wholly working-class

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double_Irish_arrangement

>tfw neighbours are rich
I'm gonna pollute their city with my stink

Actual consumption in Ireland is about the same as Italy. So not one of Europe's richest countries like you'd think but still a lot better than it used to be

>le tax haven

Just lower your corporation tax you salty eurocucks.

www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/ireland-is-better-than-france-germany-uk-for-pay-and-living-standards-1.2938598%3fmode=amp

Your fault for being a Muslim shithole

I will personally spear tackle any taig cunt who replies to me

>World Economic Forum study also shows country is fourth worst for income inequality
> it also shows that average Irish incomes are falling.
Really steams my potato

Brunei's way fucking worse desu they've fully impelemented Shariah!

I also blame certain *unnamed* persons of my country for giving away land to Brunei

but you are, you produce nothing of value

Low population contry like ireland benefits from bigger neighboring country by leeching like parasites, thats why every lil shit country like luxembourg, belgium or swiss have usually high gdp per capita.

meme low population tax heaven

>below those of italy

Have you ever try our dairy products?

Plus the UK is almost entirely reliant on us for their beef.

>reliant on Ireland
Nice one

yes, danish and dutch are better

>agricultur as industry

5 OUT OF THE FIRST 7 ARE MUSLIM MADE ME THINK

Actually 4*

Without oil, they are nothing.

You're both way off
Pic VERY much related

What do Hungarians do?

70% of your beef and veal came from Ireland in 2016. There's a reason why your McDonald's ads say British AND Irish beef.

They export a lot of butter and dairy products to Amerifats and Auslards

Sure you're not just thinking of your mum's pussy coming over here?

make shit for germans for cheap

how are those earthquakes maori scum?

>Just lower your corporation tax you salty eurocucks.
they never will
it's time to move on and start Eirexit

>irishtimes.com

stay mad

Since they started being a haven for tax evaders. Seriously, Irish independence is a mistake. Literally burdens the whole world.

>Implying there isn't a Hibernian conspiracy

should be waaay lower imo

the genocide and english occupation was so bad, that ireland was forced to become a modern rich western country

it's terrible i know

>waaaa companies are so greedy for not wanting to be robbed in broad daylight of 35% of their profits

Look how successful they became after leaving the UK

serf mentality

>used to be backwater shitholes of yurop
>we're now rich shitholes of yurpoo

What went so right?

tax haven in the EU

Why is Singapore so high on the list?

>PER CAPITA
Trash list. Saudi actual average income is much lower than that.

Have you ever looked at your own country's wage gap..?

economically liberal city state on the straits of Malacca

Yes, that's why it's important to use median income when comparing regular citizens.

I remember a Saudi on Sup Forums a few months ago that used to talk about how shitty and poor northern europe was compared to Saudi Arabia and that their living standards where much higher.

Is that true? Never been there.

Sven, imagine that you found a massive oil well in Gothenburg that made Sweden the no 1 country in proven oil reserves in the world. Your GDP tripled. Does that necessarily make the samis in the northern part of your country richer, or anyone outside gothenburg for that matter?

I would massively increase state income thus massively increase municipality allowances, so yes it would.

*It not I, obviously

Ireland is actually one of the most developed country in europe and in the world. Also Ireland has the 6th highest standard of living in the world.

t. Person who's never been to Ireland
Just because you're 1/64th Irish and enjoy the occasional Guinness doesn't mean you need to defend it

irishtimes.com/business/economy/ireland-s-gdp-figures-why-26-economic-growth-is-a-problem-1.2722170
Because this happened last year.

Dirty anglo IMMEDIATELY jumps into thread when Ireland is mentioned in any sort of positive way

Don't like the truth Shamus O'Brian?

Poortugal cant even start to compare to its former colony

Im actually half irish and I visit every year. Ireland is very developed.

>half Jewish
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It is also the pharmaceutical capital of the world

christ i'm sorry

Yeah only Germany should be allowed to use free market memes.

>median is average
fucking americans

>this flag
>that post

naaah, Saudi Arabia is a rich country, Saudi Arabians not so much