So how did these niggas do it?

So how did these niggas do it?

youtube.com/watch?v=CMnk4tE6N9A

youtube.com/watch?v=OVkmibfFbVI

youtube.com/watch?v=J-1uDCuWTag

youtube.com/watch?v=RnWCGwB7idc

Also I find it interesting that the magicans featured sometime respond to youtube comments/videos of their clips from the show

also how come I never see any magician threads on this board?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L-3fzp7hJrI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlGV0NdQATo
youtube.com/watch?v=BwDAXC0_Bxk
youtube.com/watch?v=XohbF527jN4
youtube.com/watch?v=FJEYtEo7c-c
youtube.com/watch?v=EAN-PwRfJcA
youtube.com/watch?v=aCZLdDnAHyU
youtube.com/watch?v=OYSaY5x6tS0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ho0VIPcWf14
youtube.com/watch?v=8RwY9iwEaSk
youtube.com/watch?v=11R-jy8DZt8
youtube.com/watch?v=sZijWHwN-Ko
youtube.com/watch?v=lQPkaDrZYi4
youtube.com/watch?v=XP4_MuBugFo
youtu.be/xtrvJflO6D8
youtube.com/watch?v=hg3V9CjL9J8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/L-3fzp7hJrI

Magician kino

Love that little autist

I could tell how the last guy did it but only after watching it a few times. That shit was slick.

Coin tricks are the best
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlGV0NdQATo

I've seen Paul Gertner do that trick before. It's fucking crazy.

And the rubik cube guy
youtube.com/watch?v=BwDAXC0_Bxk

This guy seems to have come from the same 6 pack
youtube.com/watch?v=XohbF527jN4

>So how
camera tricks. They are fat lazy 1%ers who found the gravy train of private corporate shows, and they kiss the asses of their white collar clients

>live audience
>camera tricks

He's holding a coin in his other hand and just drops it into the cup while he distracts you with the other hand shaking the coins.

Well sure but when he's effectively showing it jump all around at the end that's pretty nuts

Who /Scam School/ here? I was so happy to see Brian get to perform for Penn and Teller.

youtube.com/watch?v=FJEYtEo7c-c

Jillette has passing-mentioned several times in his podcasts over the years the use of plants in audiences, also referred to in The Prestige.

Also the willingness of audience volunteers to play along with the show.
And, once the audience concedes to obey the Applause sign, they give up any critical antagonism.
But of course I was referring mostly to the arc of their whole careers, not any one performance.

Clearly they can't use plants in the show, any good magician isn't going to use a plant anyways

A consistent pattern is the people who fool them throw a ton of purposeful botched moves that only other magicians would really see that basically make it impossible for them to tell which one was the real move and since they don't have instant replay and they don't want to seem petty, they just say "fooled us!"

What's the technique Penn mentions at the end?

youtube.com/watch?v=EAN-PwRfJcA
My personal favorite. Gives me chills. Have no fucking idea how he did it.

Or self invented tricks usually do the trick

THAT FUCKING OREO

I'm still in awe of what a lame trick it was.

What oreo?

Penn and Teller are the judges in this program. They perform one trick at the end, but it's always one that's well-known.

I don't know why you're posting about this show when you didn't view any of the links in OP and know nothing about the content of the program.

>tfw just spent the last 2 hours watching clips from this show on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=aCZLdDnAHyU

You can watch the whole shows on Watch Series

There also might still be some full episodes on youtube just speed shifted

yeah, which is why Penn and Teller devised this show so that they're only trying to fool penn and teller. So you know it's really going on in the room. So no camera tricks, no plants (because the producers don't allow that shit). Penn has been really open about how they do it.

how?

I like the first season of this show but Allison is such an awful host it kills all interest in it for me

He actually sucks, you can see all the slight of hand shit he does.

>point of a magic show is to entertain and fool the audience
>shocked when that happens on the show

pretty gay

YOU AIN'T SEEN SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=OYSaY5x6tS0

This guy ain't bad but his gimmick is shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Ho0VIPcWf14
Can you get through his whole act without cringing?

the trick is old but this guys rendition of it is pretty good

>succesfully fool P&T with zero (0) hands
Mahdi Gilbert is still the best

youtube.com/watch?v=8RwY9iwEaSk

Niggas like 15 so....

mm alyson hannigan

He turns the cards under the deck. It's not exactly hard to catch, but actually being able to do that... Fucking impressive.

The first one seems to have housey spelt wrong. That means whoever wrote it didn't see the stage, but wrote it from what he could hear. The guy admits he didn't write it. Someone is hidden somewhere.

The last one? You can literally see him putting the deck in order from 4:00 to around 4:06. He flips the necessary cards under the pretense of showing P&T that some are still face up and down. Right after he does that they are all sorted.

I fucking hate teenagers.

So who wins, no hands or no eyes?

Richard Turner is still alive right? wonder why they didn't have him appear on fool us at least

youtube.com/watch?v=11R-jy8DZt8

This dude's amazing.

>say they know the trick and are not fooled
>don't say how it was done
>we are just supposed to just accept that and move on

?

Can't give away their secrets man

/ourmagician/

how did he make that pen disappear doh

This guy's a fucking sorceror

Sometime they write a note telling them what they did, or ask questions about the tricks without telling the audience to much or they give examples of similar acts to show the perfomer they do know what they did

The marker? It goes in his jacket from the looks of it

Fucking sick. Also Im gay for asians now.

Making the marker appear at 2:55 literally looks like it was spliced in it's so quick.

Tired of Fool Us threads degenerating into homosexuality for asian men

Mac King is way better than that guy

Yeah, the first time. But the second time he vanishes it while its out in front of him.

I have no idea how he does that shit at 4:25

magic kino

Holy shit he's hilarious

nigga is fucking magic

What the fuck.

Yeah, thread ruined by brainlets

kek i forgot he was in this

I love Michael Vincent. All his tricks are really simple sleight of hand but his execution is so FLAWLESS that I find him amazing to watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=sZijWHwN-Ko

This coin trick is probably my favorite magic act ever. I feel the simplicity adds to the surprise.
youtube.com/watch?v=lQPkaDrZYi4

Poor nigga's gone deaf since this. Still performing though.

My guess is, why does it need to be in his shoe? It can be in his other shoe, socks, underwear etc. many places to hide many possible outcomes.

Someone who has a few magician friends, worked with magicians, and known people that have gone on the show either in the audience or performing. No plants in the audience is like... a rule, so exclude that as "how they do it". They don't tell how the tricks are done because if everyone that watches the show knows, that ruins that person's future shows unless it's a trick everyone can already find out or do. They're also straight up performing for Penn and Teller, not the audience, so watch what THEY'RE watching and not what you're "supposed" to. You can always tell when a magician did something specifically to throw them off and it worked because Teller gets real hype about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=XP4_MuBugFo

still hot

He literally wrote "Your Name" on the bill

She talks about her husband in literally every episode.

Not hot.

Fucking hell Jonathan was so much better than Alison, he actually has banter. Alison just reads the prompter, and she can't even do that naturally.

thats why i stopped watching the show

For real? That makes me sad. He seems like such a genuinely nice guy

Too bad she has charisma of a ragdoll.

youtu.be/xtrvJflO6D8

HOW? Is this negress legit magic?

It's literally all just coded in the words he says to her. It's incredibly impressive.

How though? With so many possibilities for objects and names, how can they possibly have a code for everything she may need to identify? Actual magic seems more plausible

There's probably a limited number of things that he would pull out, and he probably has a system in place for telling her colors. Here's a video that teaches a very simple system and a card trick you can do with it. I don't know how she got the names though.

youtube.com/watch?v=hg3V9CjL9J8

It still just doesn't feel right seeing Penn that skinny. Surely for a man of his age and size it can't actually be healthy?

The white marker is already in his hand. He makes a flick and then draws it against his chest to make it seem like he's pulling it out of his jacket.

looks like he sorts them somehow when he goes through the deck right before placing them on the table. You see how he slides some of the cards further behind than others and then splits the deck in half, he has already sorted the face up and face down cards in two piles at that point.

The impressive thing is doing that live and sorting out the 2 chosen cards which have been put into the deck at random places and randomly face up or down. So its not a robotic, learned technique that would be similar every time, he needs to alter it based on how the chosen cards are placed into the deck. Its not hard to see what he does in principle, but how is another issue entirely.

Alyson Hannigan is a goddamn terrible host from what Ive seen. She still looks fantastic tho...

>I have now established dominance.

Has to be an incredible impressive coding system and they are communicating with each other both ways so that the things she says implies what kind of hints he needs from him, and he gives info embedded in the stuff hes saying. If you followed their act several times you could probably pick up patterns.

The part with the watch is really impressive, because it doesn even look like he is going to give him his watch at first, but a card of some sort. So it seems like he motions to his watch while saying "something personal" to make him give him his watch, meaning theres some mental manipulation in there as well as ridiculous coded conversation back and forth. He also is clearly not a plant, you see his emotional reaction when they guess its a mother son relation.

I don't know how they guess the names. Obviously they must have some sort of prior knowledge.

>something I keep in my special place
>my pocket

it's not just that his trick was so shit, I don't think I've seen anyone else on the show look so much of a smug fucking shit as he did, so punchable.

That's pretty badass.

That cardtrick was kino as fuck.