Cannabis Recommended Allowance

Hey user, do you know if there is any sort of study/chart or general indications about a recommended allowance of THC to keep feeling the effects and avoid getting addicted (though addiction is only in our mind, not physical, so I think it's unchartable)?

Like:
for a Man of about 80kg, aged 25, the max recommended quantity of THC is 2 grams a week

ATTN: we are speaking about THC, the active substance, not about cannabis itself (cause THC content varies from pot to pot)

ATTN2: yes, everybody knows the best way is to not smoke. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/09/cannabis-users-who-put-tobacco-in-joints-more-likely-to-be-addicted
herb.co/decarboxylation/
amazon.de/Arizer-Air-Vaporizer-schwarz--Fachhändler/dp/512009404X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1468504798&sr=8-1&keywords=arizer air
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Addictive

Stop being a pussy. If you want to see addiction, try a real drug.

If you got strong dope, just have a pipe or two at night at the end of the day.

if you're smoking some good stuff, you should be able to pack a bowl for a week. edge the bowl once when you need it and you should be good. Twice if you really need to get good. huff and hold.

this leaf is correct

If you work then only inject one marijuana on fridays. You may want to experience the differences between sativa, indica and their hybrid strains and how they affect your days after consumption.

1 bowl a week? are you smoking alien weed?

Listen OP, the only correct solution to your question is smoke as much as you want, then when you get sick of it or you can't get it anymore, taper off and stop smoking as frequently.

Tolerance breaks do wonders and ensures you don't get to the point that smoking ten blunts a day is "normal"

no i dont smoke alien weed, but i do smoke top quality. Plus my bowl is packed with basically 90% kief and shake. i get a clean even burn that just blows my fuckin mind. a little bit is all it takes.

If you are asking this question you are already addicted. It's no big deal as it is easier to shake then other addictions but this is something you must realize. The danger in marijuana addiction is thinking you are not addicted

probably.
Still you haven't answered the questione

in regards to marijuana, the only thing im addicted to is getting a good night sleep and not being in pain.

Its medicine in every respect. Helps me write better too if i feel mused.

that's like jumping from fire into an ice lake.
The matter here is "feeling the effect".

Smoking "as much as you want" is the stepstone to smoke 5 joints in a morning just "to feel somethin" (and you won't, you'll only get stoned and trashy)

..there is always soma, delicious soma, half a gramme for a half-holiday, a gramme for a week-end, two grammes for a trip to the gorgeous East, three for a dark eternity on the moon..."

Enjoy it degenerate.

No kangaroos left to kill, you neocon?
Or are you just resting? :/

this is sensible

t. on a binge

When i worked 2 jobs i stayed stoned, even went to work high. Smoked loud for 3 months straight everyday 10am-5pm, 9pm-12am. When I quit my job i didn't smoke for weeks with no withrawl at all. Smoke as much as you want, when you start to feel ill slow down.

>i stayed stoned
Does it feel good like a drug or something to be stoned?

From the sideline, it just looks like you guys are fucking up you own body and brain.
I don't even understand why people do this shit to themselves.

it's not about feeling ill, it's about feeling THC effects :/

only degenerates who do not value their mental health smoke cannabis. AKA niggers

how old are you, 13?
Never smoked a joint? Never drank alcohol? Hope you're kidding.
Even friars make beer and schnaps

you speak of mental health?
really?
"stupid as a yankee" Chapert #31

What's more wasteful bros smoking weed in a joint or in a water bong?

i smoke from 2005-2010 every day and since 2010 i vape every day. In this time i stopped for every important event without a problem.

Most problem with addictive and cannabis is if you mix it with tobacco

so how long have you been leftist? you sound very degenerate from all of your posts, it's just an assumption you're a commie too, but probably true.

>still burning the stuff

both is absolutley horrible waste

when i smoked a had to do 0,5-1gr per joint and smoked 2 now i vape 0,2 every day and iam about 4-5 hours high

your mental health is at risk if you are smoking cannabis at all, but this much is just suicide. if you do not value your life at all, why kill yourself so slowly?

>Never smoked a joint?
Never.
>Never drank alcohol?
I sipped a bit of champagne at my sister's graduation party. But otherwise no.

I consume food for nutrients, not for fucking up my brain.

i have a good life. got gf got work.

Dont project media memes to each person.

It depends on every human like every drug.

Like i cant tolerate alc. 1 bottle and i feel bad as fuck

*1 bottle of beer

enjoy your mental illness. it's a grab bag of fun... i wonder which one you'll get?

sure. maybe when youre not underage anymore you will understand how such things work.

From most to least wasteful: joints - pipes - bongs - vapes - edibles. I guess.

I have an mflb and a trench gets me three to four days of use (nights only). A gram would typicallly last me a month or more.

Haven't used the thing in almost two weeks now because I was starting to give in to the muchies every day and it made me feel like a fat fucking pig. Cut down on drinking a lot too. I feel a lot sharper already, no more brain fog.

Feels good man. But to each his own.

why did you repost the same question again? have you already forgotten that you retard asked the same stupid thing a few days ago? do you wan't a different answer because you couldn't handle what was posted in the first place?

0.0ppb is a good thc (and its metabolites) level. you should be banned from driving anything with wheels, no riding a fucking kids bike etc.

i drove high as fuck through your country

umad?

The danger with weed lies in the fact that it is so harmless imo.
When you want to quit any habit, the most important thing is willpower. If you are addicted to some other drug, you know it's hurting you. You know it's fucking up your life. Every time you take it you fuck yourself up more.
But with weed it's usually just laziness and lack of motivation. So you tell yourself to quit because while it's fun you know it is bad for you in the long run. And then when that little voice in your head starts "man you had such a hard day at work, you even went to the gym afterwards, you deserve a toke" you can't really think of any good reason why you shouldn't smoke again today, just a bit.
This is why so many stoners struggle with quitting, their motivation was really low in the first place.
Give them a good reason like drug tests at a job or something and nobody will have a problem quitting

don't be a pussy

weed is revered as a holy drug by multiple cultures

magic flight box allows you to ration one gram of weed for a month? And you get a good high every night? This is hard to believe. Are vaporizers that useful?

I dont think Im a heavy user either. Its just that I have 2 weeks off and home alone. I want to indulge as much as possible

no, honestly not. if they would have swiped you you'd be a poor guy. good thing they do that here, the punishment is hard and very expensive.

mushrooms, cacti, ayahuasca too

0,1 gramm in my arizer air at the lowest temperature allows me 40 minutes of good vapor.

i vape everyday and for me 5gr per month is the most i consume.

When i smoked back in the days when vaporizers were shit i smoked 5 gr per week at least

Agreed 100% (no more because that would be stupid lol) my good sir! These junkie degenerates need to be stopped.

In my opinion, which I respect, cannabis possession should carry the death penalty. As with any other drug.

~xXxTheAntiDrug1995xXx

i even got stopped 3 times they dont realized iam high as fuck. They even wished me a good day because iam a friendly normal looking business guy

right, and salvia

pic related

adrenaline is a drug too. Would you death penalty extreme sport guys?

Italo-user, Ill be straight forward here...
I was the typical guy that said "oh I have it undercontrol" "its not addictive" etc. But it is addictive, and I know Im addicted.
Do I feel the need to constantly smoke? Need to be high all the time?
No obviously, but I have a strong urges to smoke in certain situations. Typically I would smoke once a week, and thats reasonable imo, but without that weekly smoke, I just get fucked up.
My sleeping habits change, hunger changes, sort of moody, etc.

Weed addiction is different, its not the drug but more the thought of sitting back, smoking and relaxing in general.

Salvia is so fucking fascinating yet so bizarre.
I did it yesterday. It was some intense shit

you mixed it with tobacco?

theguardian.com/society/2016/jul/09/cannabis-users-who-put-tobacco-in-joints-more-likely-to-be-addicted

its a mix addiction in the first place

Well, I smoked cigs since I was 11 and got COPD at 21, now I smoke once a month and that's at most half a gram, gunna make some edibles

only underage still smoke and are so proud of rebelling that they post on internet about it. enjoy your mental illness, it'll make the implosion of your country more bearable.
only degenerates and niggers smoke weed

So i just started smoking and it was cannabis (Haze) but I'm a noob so I'd like to know the difference between cannabis and marijuana...is it like alcohol? One is heavier than the other or they just give you different kind of highness?

you just repeat yourself without getting on my arguments. Like a little child. Grow up or come with real arguments ok baby?

So it's not the weed itself, it's the lifestyle and habits you fall into.
And also, every time you do something fun, the thought creeps in that it be much better while high.

It's really efficient but it has a pretty steep learning curve.

It's also likely I'm just a lightweight.

Haze = Type of cannabis

marijuana = cannabis

no its not like alcohol. Alcohol is a nerve poison

>not a degenerate
>driving heavily intoxicated
i hope you end up in jail before you kill someone in a car accident

I usually do, but I used to smoke. I stopped smoking about 3 weeks ago and I can feel the "effects" I was talking about more.
Feel stupid for not thinking of that before, thanks user.
But its also way too expensive to only smoke pure, especially with summer coming up.

how was it user? Im thinking of either trying salvia, acid, or truffles.
I am looking for a personal experience to solve/think problems Ive had, not the out-of-the world fucking with reality kind of stuff.

Marijuana addiction is a joke. If you can't stop doing weed at any time, you shoulden't be on any drugs.

by your own admission, you are literally a degenerate that drives intoxicated endangering lives.

>I smoked cigs since I was 11
>got COPD at 21
>Turkey

user you say that but its a far more insidious addiction. You really dont realize until you try doing things you usually do stoned or break your habit.

didnt done it like for 6 years anymore. But its not similar to alcohol. I still could drive very good. I would never drive after 1 bottle of beer.

My driving licence is to important for me

I also was told that i won't get really high from the first time, I'll have to smoke few other times to get high af,is that a thing?

>the difference between cannabis and marijuana

literally the same thing

there's some romanian in there too. apparently dumb cunt of a mom smoked during pregnancy, and I was born with lesser quality of lungs, heart, arteries etc

I literally said I'm a noob

Ive heard stories about that. Personally the first time I didnt simply because I wasnt smoking properly. But the second time rekt me.

It is the case for several people though, I would try at least 3-4 times.

its not too expensive to "smoke pure" get yourself a arizer air for about 180€ and you dont have to smoke more than 0,1-0,2 gr per evening.

Kurz auf deutsch mit dem suchtverhalten. Als ich noch gemixt habe wurden auch die nebenwirkungen immer krasser. Hab dann von heut auf morgen mit tabak aufgehört vor 5 jahren und mir geschworen das nie wieder zu machen. Seitdem vaporiziere ich und bin damit absolut zufrieden. Mein arizer air hat sich locker schon 10 mal selbst finanziert mit dem ersparten.

Spar nicht am falschen ende. Es geht um deine gesundheit. Hol dir nen arizer air und sei glücklich. Du wärst nicht der erste den ich überzeuge. Gibt locker schon rund 10 leute die dank mir komplett umgestiegen sind.

smoke weed erryday

What other soft "drugs" should i try? Something at the same level if you know what i mean

It depends on what kind of person you are.
Some people can quit even extremely addictive substances cold turkey instantly without any real problem, others are slaves to it for life. When quitting something the only two factors are if you want to quit and if you don't want to quit, and the former needs to outweigh the latter if you wish to stop any substance.

i felt nothing the first 10 joints.

But do yourself a favor get yourself a vaporizer and dont even start with the fucking tobacco mix thing. Trust me iam a weed veteran

No more then 2 oz per year. Whether you want to spread it out and smoke it every weekend or binge it all when you got your vacation is up to you though.

Ich schau mal nach... Danke!!

Mescaline cacti is by far my favorite. Only ever smoked dmt though, never consumed ayahuasca

I smoke a half oz a day

It's a good life

you belong in a steel cage

herb.co/decarboxylation/
With decarboxylation you can increase the potency of the weed by several times. Just toast the weed in the oven at 100°C for 1 hour and make cannabis butter with it.

Oh i did mix it with tobacco, well not me because i smoked with my dealer and he rolled the joints, but why exactly shouldn't i do it?

sounds like you've been cucked the first 10 joints, shit weed or dude gave u something else lol

Because 1 joint with tobacco equals the poison of a whole pack of cigarettes. Also everyone speaking in the first minutes of a joint from "being high" are just poison flushed from the tobacco.

Also you will get more addicted from the tobacco. This will feel to you like you want more weed to smoke. Its a circle of addiction you wont get out so fast anymore

Nope i also never smoked before. Looks like i inhaled wrong.

Because it taste like shit, is addictive and its also bad for you. The only reason to use is as a filler in the joint. Just get a pipe or a vape if you want to be able to pocket it.

my advice is use zero tobacco, you'll get high faster, taste better, and tobacco has a psyhical withdrawal worse than heroin, you'll regret it

>i smoked with my dealer and he rolled the joints,
>he rolled the joints,

>Its a circle of addiction you wont get out so fast anymore

Put these to together and what do you get? Like a pimp giving crack to hes hoes.

This makes 0 sense. Tobacco is only addictive if nicotine is in it. And apparently spliffs get you high because of the tobacco cutting your throat and allowing more thc absorption. They're not literally poison though.

Everyone in this thread sounds retarded when it comes to weed. Also you can absolutely get high the first time you smoke if you smoke properly.

And joints are wasteful.

I smoked it in New Zealand (legal there, or at least it was in 2007)

salvia is wild

and hindu monks

nothing wrong with niggers, btw

at least they ain't pussies

salvia is next level

to solve/think weed is good

Shit I need to get a vape pen next month.

>1 bottle of beer

kek

I can drive high or drunk; just control yourselves, jesus, it's not hard

amazon.de/Arizer-Air-Vaporizer-schwarz--Fachhändler/dp/512009404X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1468504798&sr=8-1&keywords=arizer air

look after this thing. You wont regret it.

i had a alcohol overdose 15 years ago. Cant tolerate it anymore

Depends on what kind of paper you roll. I can smoke much less than a bowl and get a decent high using cellulose papers.

Pic related, they burn very slow.

I felt burning sensations on my arm pits and that I entered a different room where there were these scary authoritative figures looking down on me. I know I must have fallen because my bong was tumbled and the water spilled.
But as I laid down, the sensations faded and I realized that theses ;authorities; were actually the voice of the narrator on the tv -I was watching a space documentary- It was very bizarre and confusing. Not as interesting as previous times but with salvia you never know what to expect
I also know I must have talked a lot of gibberish. I wish I had recorded it

Oh and I actually would recommend truffles. Either High Hawaiians or Utopia. I never had any bad effects or discomfort on those. It's always a beautiful experience
Pic related watching that on truffles

haha i remembered this guy wo shouted STOP YOU DONT HAVE TO SMOKE WITH PLASTIC PAPER

never laughed so good before

>not understanding how combustion of organic matter works
mj is just as bad for your lungs as is tobacco smoke. any smoke is cancerous.

>Hey user, do you know if there is any sort of study/chart or general indications about a recommended allowance of THC to keep feeling the effects and avoid getting addicted (though addiction is only in our mind, not physical, so I think it's unchartable)?

Once a day should be maximum.
Any more than that and you don't appreciate it as much, you will also build up a high tolerance if you use it too often.

/thread

i smoke a joint onbthw way to my drug test. Have passed every single time. My family and friends use my device. They have passed every single time.

The Last test I did I had a cannabis test party the night before . One hour before test smoked a phatty. Actually put it out in the parking lot . So high at time of test and it was top grade sativa so i had a big smile going on. My friend had been clean for 90 days. He said I was fucked. Passed test with no problems. piss was 98.6 degrees. Perfect. No drug was indicated!

Rolled phatty for drive back to work.

Love testing because i get to leave work and get high .

>drinks until comatose
>smokes until heavily intoxicated and drives
>not a degenerate
wew

well i was very young. maybe a bit older then you right now.

I rock the Arizer Solo, good taste my man. its nice not having that thick smoke smell on you.