>Split.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

ready for shayalankino? go go go

It's legit, holy shit

>1 poster

haha got'em xD sage

sage this faggot
im not him but it isnt fake just check it

fake obviously

theres a hd stream on many pirate stream sites so idk what you autists are talking about.

but what i want to know is, should i waste 2 hrs of my precious life force to spend time watching this for free in the comfort of my bedroom?

current version out has shitty encoding and audio. SPARKS usually drops better quality releases

I can't find it.

c'mon Sup Forums! Let's take off our clothes and be animals!!!!!

Eh, its average. The Ayy is pretty cute and theres a bunch of cleavage shots though.

>theres a bunch of cleavage shots

nice im in

He did he not rape them?. Literally the only reason to do it in the first place. Otherwise, pretty good flick

The girl with the nice tits goes topless, the girl with the nice hips loses her pants, and ayy has running scenes where her tits are crazy jiggly, its honestly surprising considering how small they are.

>Esshetera

it was better, he ate them. raping is for fags

just check on the second page pham, i assure you u will find it

it's real, hardcoded subtitles though

Split.2016.1080p.HC.WEBRip.x264.AAC2.0-BOOP actually
idk about sparks

just saw a version download from piratebay 900 megabytes and it was super fine...anyone cares to explain the unworthy hype behind this movie?

Split.2016.720.HC.HDRip.900MB.MkvCage.mkv

now that kickass.ist is dead, where are people going for their torrents?

>less than one gb
>super fine

i just goto those janky ass streaming sites that have like cam bootlegs and shit, but they also have the HD streams as soon as they come out.

i watched Logan which was a "cam" but that shit seemed clear as fuck like watching on TV. it was way better than the Get Out cam i watched which was blurry and shit. (that movies overhyped wtf)

went right back to piratebay

TPB. Tried looking for decent KAT clones but they're all ripoffs with subscription memberships.

>HC
>Hardcoded Subtitles

It'll have Korean subs on screen throughout the film. That version has been out for 2 weeks.

This if legit is 1080 bluray, no HC subtitles.

Rarbg, TPB, skytorrents.in if those fail, qbittorrent search. Now can someone test OP link in return for my post

I use kickass.cd which usually works fine, but some times it does that shit where whatever you search, it either gives you nothing or everything on the site.

post the full link faggot.

Zooqle.com
Keep it on the DL

Still only HC version on my DL/streaming sources.

Well, you tricked me. I just wasted a whole minute of my precious time searching for a torrent of a movie I'm not even that excited about, and that I will be able to see within two weeks anyway. Prank of the century there, m8.

extratorrent.cc
limetorrent
eztv

Its shit

>rarbg
Damn everything I downloaded it's shit. Their 6GB Deadpool looked worse than the 2.5GB Deadpool I downloaded beforehand (But with hardcoded subtitles)

it's fans actually saw it in the theater in the right atmosphere rather than their mums spare bedroom like you

lmao
thanks for the laugh m8, i had a shitty day yesterday and yur post gave me a little bit of happiness i needed

LINK ???

This movie was pretty good. Liked it better than the sixth sense. Should win an Academy award in my opinion.

Just finished marathoning this kino. Why was Bruce Willis in the film for 2 seconds? He's quite an established actor. Also his line was so useless. I don't get it.

Now that's some fucking foreshadowing. Watched Unbreakable to see if there were any thematic similarities, and all of the art you see in Elijah's collection involve a black or beast-like villain.

This is the Soldier villain.

Hell, Kevin would even like Elijah because of his brittle bones and fucking despise David for being as impure as it gets (Kevin champions the broken and David is literally unbreakable.)

give me a good torrent site please

>this is foreshadowing
I think youre putting the pieces together to make your own narrative Tbh. A 'beast' like villain is very generic.

Either that or Shyamalan watched Unbreakable again, got an idea to make the Beast into an actual villain, mixed it in with a DID idea he had, and rolled with that.

Retrospective "foreshadowing" has been done before.

Google it.

Gods have no need to reproduce, only to accept sacrifices.

>[insert brand and use as a verb] it
die

Slurrpp das it mane

Best movie he's done in years. I loved it even before the twists started coming in. Easily on par with Sixth Sense and almost as good as Unbreakable.

McAvoy did some serious fucking acting to be sure. Nice to see Shamalamadingdong learning some humility and getting back in the game. Feels like he got his shit together after realizing how low he'd sunk while making After Earth.

Don't need a torrent if you can stream it from putlocker, they've uploaded a version of Split with decent video/audio quality. The drawback is that there are Korean subs.

Can I get a webm of this scene?

pls do that tho, there's still people in this thread
who haven't seen the film who would understand the point of that casting decision.

>Justice.League.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

This. Instantly thought of those faggy internet kids.

Unbelievably bad movie. I haven't been this baffled at what I was watching since I saw Yoga Hosers. Why are so many of you faggots giving this a pass.

Fuck.

It's ok. Sup Forums only pretends to hate movies. Lurk for about a year, then come back. Be sure to take notes.

WOAH ITS REAL!

I'm not gonna watch a movie with moon runes. Tried it once before and it ruined the experience. I'll wait for the bluray, which is just around the corner.

Respectable, I understand the choice. The way I see it is if it's a film that doesn't require visual attention to detail, I can get past the subs.

Saw it a few weeks ago, it was a good watch.
I actually thought 'the beast' would literally be some huge monster thing though rather than just him looking all roided out

kevin and his mom were also in unbreakable and the train crash killed his dad

>Logan.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS.mp4.exe

BASED EXECUTABLE MOVIES

His dad abandoned him on a train. He didn't die in a trainwreck.

Though there is a parallel there. Both David's and Kevin's stories started on a train.

>that part where he spazzes the fuck out they way actual kids do when they get too excited when dancing

I loved the whole damned movie unironically and can't wait for Unbreakable 2 but he alone would've made the movie good if the rest of it turned out shit.

So why was Bruce Willis in the movie? Surely he could have got a bigger part.

downloading now

>any moment when James McAvoy wasn't on the screen

Film was mostly bollocks but the man elevates anything he's in.

>movie installs VLC as you open it
Logan is shit anyways

I thought so too, but thinking about it it likely wouldn't have been as effective and it would've gone against his character.

Shapeshifting wasn't really his power. Otherwise Patricia would've been played by Tilde Swinton or some shit. It also gave McAvoy another role to play as a monster that I found genuinely threatening. They could've gone full supernatural with it, but maintaining a human form worked much better and minimized CGI shittery.

It was a tie-in to Unbreakable

Anyone who asks that question here knows this. Don't indulge them.

hello fbi

Quick question for those who've seen it.

It's clear the other 23 personalities consider the Beast as a godlike being, but they also seem to be convinced that his guidance will bring them to greatness as well. Is it likely that his other personalities will develop powers now that the Beast is awake?

>24 personalities
>24 title and end credits in the background

This was fucking kino.

SHYAMALAMADINGDONG CINEMATIC UNIVERSE FUCKING WHEN

He's already confirmed that his next movie is Unbreakable 2 and that Kevin is the main antagonist. Which is exactly why I asked.

Which site are you getting this from? I can't find it on torrentproject

>tfw even M Night Shyamalan is doing a better job than DC

Shouldn't be surprised. Unbreakable is the only capekino that exists.

It hurts no one replying seriously to an obvious shitpost and it makes me feel good about myself rather than getting upset.

You make a fair point. At least it'll give them no legitimate reason to keep asking.

I think Kevin would actually like David because his abilities make him "pure".

>I loved the whole damned movie unironically
So did I. But there's no need to love it unironically. It was legitimately good

Kevin's definition of purity is virtually the opposite of actual purity. He only spared Casey when he saw her scars and saw that she was as broken as he was. Compare that to David, who can't even sustain a fleshwound and was a star football player in high school. He's about as impure as it gets in Kevin's eyes. If anything he'd love Elijah, whose fragility greatly appeals to his character.

Same guy, would like to know which site to nab this from :(

As a comedy maybe.

>that moment when the movie went full Me Myself And Irene

Wtf man

Looking forward to Justice League?

No all capeshit is shit you shit

>Avatar.2.2019.4320p.BRRip.x264-YIFY

I see where your coming from but I'm still not convinced. Regardless of his powers, David's suffered, and his abilities are a testament to that suffering. According to Kevin's philosophy regardless of what David's powers were or what he could do, Kevin's main concern would be whether he suffered or was "pure" ion the first place. It's not about being physically vulnerable. It's about having suffered requisitely and being becoming stronger and more unique from that; what David would call pure and what Elijah would call exceptional.
And that viewpoint could make SPLIT's sequel and the ensuing conflict between David and Kevin really good That Kevin dosn't hate David and recohnizes and appreciates his "brokenness", maybe even pointing out that he and David are/could have been the titular "not so different" but goes up against him because David gets in his way

That is possible, but Kevin would have to find a way to see this in David. Outwardly David's the definition of everything the Beast would consume, taken to even symbolic levels.

With Casey it was easy. Her own suffering was written all over her body.

I do see where you're coming from, and it would make a hell of a plotpoint, but at least in the first act, Kevin will want David dead on sight, if not for his "impurity" then for territorial reasons.

To establish that it's the same cinematic universe as Unbreakable. Which was super dumb, but shamalUalyaklaman thinks it's 'in' so there ya go.

Fuck sake, this release is more than week old

My main complain is how boring and predictable the movie was, no real suspense and some very stupid plot elements.

>4320p

kek I can't wait to watch a shitty camrip of Avatar 2 on my iphone at the airport and then come here and bitch about how shit the CGI looked.

jesus get the ayylmao webms in here already

Blurry camrips can make cgi look better.
Watched a camrip of Rogue One and wondered why everybody was complaining about Tarkin.
Then I watched it in HD.

No YIFY no DL

>Ghost.in.the.Shell.2017.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS

get it while its hot