HOU: Report: Titans to interview Texans DC Vrabel
FA: Mike Mularkey could resurface as Browns OC
NE: Report: McDaniels prefers Titans over Colts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oCRRG0GnXpk
youtu.be/aZiwQnxSRUY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for vikes!

Daily reminder that pee12 actually believes Doug pederson deserves COTY when Sean Mcvay literally turned a browns-esque team into a playoffs contender

the Eagles D line is better

the Eagles O line is better

Better hope Diggs, Thielen, and CK can win it for you viqueens

That's a huge insult to just how bad the Browns are.

they weren't a bad roster before McVay and he shouldn't be rewarded for replacing a bottom 3 coach

CAPTCHA: Tren King

Rams would’ve been 0-16 too if jeff was still here

>Implying he wouldn't have gone 7-9

McVay could easily win it. But as the Falcons games show, he's not the better coach.

P12 is a fucking idiot. Not even a Vikings fan but hope ya beat them iggles because of how obnoxious he is.

>browns tier
>all this talk over the years of how great their defense is after all their high draft picks
>suddenly the rams are the browns

>went 4-13 before he left

Goof was a rookie though

They're still a middle of the road team talent wise imo.

it's almost like Wade Philips did what he always does his first year as a defensive coordinator and completely turned their defense around

and for that guy moaning about the Eagles' FAs, Andrew Whitworth was THE free agent signing of the year.

He was 4-9 when he was fired. And they fired him because they knew he'd Jeff Fisher and win the last last three games and fuck up their draft position.

g-go puckers...

Watching that Panthers vs Saints game. Already hate that Cam Newton guy desu

Seahawks

weak defense, thats why they can't hack it in the playoffs yet. Gaudy regular season though, they are just a well coached team that got hot.

His name is $cam Jewton.

Go Hawks!

Drew Bree’s should join a good team before he retire, maybe a 1-2 year deal with the broncos? Lol, saints defense is good but won’t peak for another 3 years

lmao

none of the top 8 players in terms of 2017 cap hit for the Eagles were signed in the 2017 offseason except Alshon Jeffery. are you arguing he was more impactful than Whitworth, who was literally first team All-Pro this year?

The NFL will not allow the jags to win. With that said, I really really hope they beat the pats so badly that there's nothing the refs can do. Time for some new blood. Fuck the NFL.

btfo what a retard

And people think Doug Marrone doesn't deserve it even though he took a 3-13 team to being literally one game away from the Super Bowl

>broncos
>good team

pick one and only one

Dome skills wouldn't translate. Should sign with the Colts, Andrew Luck is ded

>The man who was cucked to death

there is literally nothing about the eagles offense or defense that scares me as a vikes fan

the only two teams I was worried about playing in the playoffs were the saints and now the patriots

but it is the NFL and you do have home field so there will be no gloating now or after the game

>i-it was fake news I swear

lmfaoing @ aints

How bad are the Rams regressing next year without Donald?

>transaction

Hey kids. OP here. If you're like me you post a lot of posts on Sup Forums, and you smoke a lot of weed. Don't be like me. Be like you.

Signed,
Your Friendly user

People sleeping on Doug marrone, I was honestly surprised he didn't get a job immediately after he left buffalo

>Bortles vs. Foles or Keenum

CANNOT HAPPEN. Nobody would watch.

Blue Eyes White Dragon is going to defeat Catapult Tortle

you're an idiot

>Lane?

he has a massive ego, apparently. amazing defensive coach, but not everyone can work with him
Why does he wear the mask?

Rams are resigning Donald tho

false. regardless of which two teams play in the superbowl this year it will break the record for most watched television program in US history

screen cap if u desire

Do you not extend players contracts for these kinds of reasons? tbqh your front office could've gotten defense locked up and the opportunity to trade Bradford for picks and use Wentz was a good idea in the end, but you don't send nearly all your cap space to fuck around and do nothing, previous contracts or not.

They've been trying, but Donald wants more money than is possible with the cap. They'll take Tru, because it's the bigger need.

i even tried to be a good sport but whatver

u niigerz r gunna get rekt

There was an user back in October who said the NFL was beelining the Jaguars to a Super Bowl victory so they can parade around the first minority owner to win a Super Bowl. Actually, I believe Shad Khan would be the first minority owner in the four major American pro sports to win a championship.

Here we fucking are, the Jaguars are playing in the AFCCG the surprise of literally anyone who watches football

lmao @ that 25yrd FG attempt by the panthers.

they extended players to have them on the team in the future, yes. the original argument was that the Eagles signed a bunch of FAs before this season to make a playoff push, which is utterly false.
man I like Trumaine Johnson, but Donald might be the DPOTY. letting him walk would be a massive mistake.

nobody is worried about your all time choking franchise. One of the few chokes more reliable than the Eagles

It's not a matter of letting him walk. He wants too much, and the Rams can't mathematically do it with their veteran contracts.

This. Vikings are winning 30-17

this. The Eagles are winning 21-13

Yeah. It's only the Eagles.

have you been living under a rock? we man handled the saints for 40 minutes and then forgot how to choke

yall are figgity fucked now (unless you actually think your offense is better than the saints with nick foles running the show)

but please don't tell me your defense is better

keep smith on ertz
make ajayi give up early which seems pretty easy since he cant improvise
let blount try and run his head through concrete for 1 or 2 yards
have someone there to pick up the dropped passes from the WR's
catch interception instead of flying knee'ing them into WR's
dont draw spot foul penalties which is the only way they can move the ball with foles
pray jake elliot gets into a car accident or something
>brought to you by your NFCCG champs the MN vikings

>gop is triggered by this

youtube.com/watch?v=oCRRG0GnXpk

if he really does hit the open market, the defensive player contract records are about to be reset. both him and Khalil Mack are going to command $20 million+

Eagles are trash as fuck without wentz. Hell they only scored 15 points on a bad falcons team lol

Yeah. And the Rams have said they want to pay him, so it might even be that he doesn't want to play for them anymore.

I was trying really hard to figure out how to use xavier rhodes in this game... and then I remembered we don't really need him. nick foles is throwing the ball and he has no one to throw it too

>Hell they only scored 15 points on a bad falcons team lol
uhhh
I guess he's tired of getting triple teamed because the Rams don't have any other DLmen of his caliber

It's only the Eagles.
youtu.be/aZiwQnxSRUY

Either the Jags defense is going to come out and play like no one's ever seen before or Brady is going to finesse them all game but regardless Jagsbros be proud of yourselves for proving to everyone that the little guy can come within one game of the Owl

Is he the best kept secret in the League right now?

>man handled the saints for 40 minute
lmao nice try, I watched the game. Stopped reading there, we obviously don't see eye to eye

But they switched to an attacking 3-4, so that matters less, and he's gotten a lot more singles this year.

Im glad their rbs and qbs aren’t good like Brees and kamara. Holy shit that pass to kamara when Kendrick’s was covering him made me shook in fear because I knew that shit was going to happen.

>more first rounders on the roster than any other team
>middle of the road talent wise
Weak b8.

yall haven't been in control of a game since wentz went down

Vikes played them at home, the falcons @ Lincoln field, sweetie.

well idk then. I'd think most defensive players would absolutely love to play under Wade Philips. maybe he's just looking to break the bank?
*gives up a 17-0 halftime lead*

Will the curse continue?

Gurley's already eliminated

Not this year, MVP won't be playing in the owl.

1 irrelevant game and 1 playoff game, that leaves the first 2 games of Nick Foles for him to create dominant wins. 2-0 so I'll take it, anyway I think this is a strawman. Don't say the vikings were in control of the Saints either, because the Eagles have indeed dominated several halves since Wentz was lost.

its not just vikings fans that think the eagles are gunna lose at home. vegas thinks the vikings are going to win against this meme team

Being favored really helped the Falcons, too.

falcons and Hillary were favored too

Vikings are winning easily. Foles isn’t Brees, which the Vikings have to do is just score quick like what they did against the saints and run the clock down because we all know foles won’t be able to do half the things brees did during that second half.

it's a game that could go either way. people in this thread claiming the Eagles have no chance are seriously underestimating them at home.

since you've lost carson wentz the only time you scored more than 20 points was against the fucking giants

now you're going against the best defense in the league that allowed a surprising 24 points to the second best offense in the league

u r fukked boi

>New OC
>New QB coach
>New Owner
>Possibly new DC
just fuck my franchise up

>like what they did against the saints
I wonder if the Saints d that took advantage of a pretty weak schedule is as good as the eagles d

Falcons were not favored.

>allowed a surprising 24 points
the Eagles defense "surprisingly" looked much better this weekend. Your regular season stats won't save you in Philly bud.

Yes, they were. Check the fucking books.

against the Eagles, they were. i don't think he's talking about the Super Bowl

saints are better because they had a quality secondary and not just a meme d line

Should someone get fired over the Steelers reviewing Pats tape along with Jags tape last week?

They had a rookie secondary that had their weaknesses exposed, like they had been multiple times during the season.

Saints secondary is better than phillys secondary. Even tho eagles rush D is great it won’t be hard for thelien and diggs to get wide open

>meme d line
if Cameron Jordan can be as disruptive as he was against the Minnesota OL, i don't think that bodes well for them against the Eagles "meme d line".

Tom Brady is going to break everyone is Minnesota's hearts in 3 weeks. This is what he does to people

>quality secondary
Marshon Lattimore is not a quality secondary
Eagles pass defense is ranked higher

>Saints secondary is better than phillys secondary
see

A lotta loyalty for a hired right tackle.

Go look at the regular season stats. Saints did better than the iggles pass D