Whitey had it coming

Whitey had it coming.

dumb white boi

>tfw BBC probably praised the bouncer as a freedom fighter

I imagine myself in Europe, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop wh*Te dogs from advancing. We mow down wh*Te dogs but they keep coming. I shoot wh*Te dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering wh*Tes, since wh*Tes are way more psychically inferior to me, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn't fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. wh*Tes were shooting me from a distance like a cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see KARA BOĞA (Allah) smiles at me, I smile back... Then I woke up, in africa, my homeland. My BLACK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Imagine the amount of rage you have to accumulate behind a punch to kill someone.

The bouncer was probably not native British. Otherwise he would have retaliated with some banter of his own. Brits quarrel like the rest of the world but they are not animals unless they are English footballers in Spain.

Or how weak you have to be to die from a single punch

It's more likely he hit something on the fall.

Why would the bouncer punch the guy for offering him a job?

That's not true at all. I've seen British bouncers punch British people inside and outside of British clubs countless times.

Not much, the kid could have knocked his head into the pavement when he fell over and die from that impact.

Nothing wrong with being gay, you guys need to stop being so bigoted against homosexuals.

Prolly fell and hit his head on your mum's chin

Kek

>His death was caused by a fractured skull after striking the back of his head
when he fell backwards on the penultimate night of his holiday, the hearing
heard.

Pic rel, the chad who hit him

Bantz is strictly between lads. Filthy upper class yuppies are not lads. They need to be terminated asap before they drain their daddys bank account

this story is like a decade old now
the bouncer was white

>British upper-class
>Create jobs

HAHAHAHA

He was in Greece you fucking retards...

Doesn't change my point that I've seen British bouncers be cunts as well you mug

TARQS BTFO

ONE

PUNCH

kek

>people saying Brits don't fight

???
I know Europeans are sissies that didn't grow up with a fighting culture, but Brits grew up with games like digs, we grew up in council estates, we fight literally all the time

And it's a bloody good thing too

No idea what "digs" is or what council estates have to do at all with this

Not impressed/10

>wh*teys