Group of dirty niggers attack and rob two people in park in Australia

vicpolicenews.com.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=10694&Itemid=444

reddit.com/r/melbourne/comments/4srr6j/so_now_they_are_attacking_in_packs/

Police are appealing for public assistance after a man in his early 20s was robbed at Treasury Gardens Melbourne on Saturday 25 June.

Police have been told a group of about 10 men approached and surrounded the victim and his friend while they were sitting on a park bench located within the gardens, late that afternoon.

One man demanded the victim empty his pockets to which he refused. Following that, the group of men assaulted the victim by slapping him to the head.

The victim’s hands were held down by the men as they went through his pockets and bag.

They stole the victim’s watch, iPhone, jumper, and personal cards from his wallet.

The victim and his friend, also aged in his early 20s were not physically injured during the robbery.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8494866.stm
blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/if_they_were_white_this_would_be_a_cronulla/desc/P20
blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/in_not_sure_this_deters_the_apex_gang/
au.news.yahoo.com/a/32026646/four-teenagers-arrested-following-aggravated-burglary-and-theft/#page1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MELBOURNE YES

How else are they going to pay for schoolbooks?

>Melbourne

He was probably a Greens voter.

open season when?

I bet they targeted Chinkies or Poo in Loos.

The foreign embassies make a stink when it happens. It is the only thing that can get the police and politicians to actually do something about the nigger problem.

PC holds them back usually but they can't have threats to their precious international student business.

Refugees welcome! :^)

Fucking Victoria, and these cunts have the audacity to have "Victoria - The Education State" on their number plates, absolute pretentious cunts. I hope they enjoy their educated decision for unfettered cultural enrichment.

Aren't they the garden state?

There's both. Education here is an absolute fucking disaster too. Seriously, just quarantine Melbourne and give it to the Chinese already.

I remember Jeff Kennett changed it to something stupid back in the day.

>Melbourne

He deserved it. He voted for it.

>white greens open border SJW cucks vote to let in a bunch of nigger childsoldiers
>niggers immediately form organised crime gang
>roam around in packs bashing and robbing asians and indians
>media reports on australian gangs targeting asians and indians
>international outrage about how racist white australians are

Why is this allowed?

Why are they in the land 'Down Under' walking acting like Baltimore gangbangers?

Aren't you people tough and able to deal with this?

>tfw you're wondering what the cunt is going on

>melbin
based niggers

>mfw "australia's most livable city"

also can someone explain the appeal of Melbourne? If you want a big city how about you go live in Sydney which doesn't have completely shit weather and beaches, or you know if not that anywhere else in the country ffs

There was a similar problem with lebanese gangs in sydney.

The way that turned out is like this:
>Lebs harrassing girls on beach
>Life guard tells them to knock it off
>The group collectively beats him up
>Australians organise "leb bashing day" around the area
>attack lebs and pakis
>police show up and attack crowd
>crowd disperses
>lebs organise counter attack on area not even involved
>word gets around and australians want to defend their neighborhood
>police show up and stop them from defending their neighborhood
>lebs smash entire streets of car windows and assault randoms who have no idea whats going on with baseball bats
>internationally reported as racist white australian race riots

Our government is pretty based when it comes to dealing with foreigners who aren't here yet. But once they are here they are a bit shit at dealing with internal problems and the media are all traitorous SJW cucks.

The cops will catch them pretty soon and they will be dealt with accordingly.

>hipster getting robbed by niggers
>in melbourne
like pottery

Melbourne is literally a meme city. There is no appeal to living there, people just do it because of the "most livable city" meme.

Most of western sydney is complete garbage though. The eastern suburbs are still mostly nice.

I used to want to visit Japan but then I realised I live in Sydney and can just visit the city if I want to go to Japan.

Queensland is where it's at now.

the leftist cucks like to congregate in one area

>Melbourne
Who fucking cares?

(((Melbourne)))

Can confirm western Sydney is shit

Fuck off can't QLD is full.

>tfw comfy mountian town nearly 100% white and never deal with this shit.
Feels good man.

Yeah full of white people.

Very problematic.

>mountain town
Hopefully not the blue mountains.

Blue mountains is full of delusional hippy leftist cucks who preach about how great niggers and muslims are having never met one.

>slaps
>not even enough to count as injured afterwards
Even our niggers are more tame than the rest of the worlds'.

Exactly right my friend, locals are hippies but we never get trash here like lebs or other shit stains.

I wish a big strong american would say something about open carrying preventing this robbery.

Not if the hippies get their way. Luckily for you lebs and niggers all want to live in the cities.

>hipsters getting mugged by the same people they fought to bring in

I'm lovin' it m8.

-t.North Wester.

Good god I'd love to be able to open carry around the city just to see and the cucks get triggered to death. Can you even imagine the apoplexy if someone were to wander around a CBD carrying something as recognizable as this?

My town is 99% white (only a couple of asians) but somehow recently niggers got imported here to collect trolleys at the local shopping centre.

They all look shifty as fuck.

A what?
>like pottery

Nah, they've been doing this shit for years and never get anything to change.

I like that they at least say "perceived to be of African appearance (pic related)" so that the public can make their own assessment of these filthy niggers for themselves...

Yeah they do, they keep voting to let all the muzzies in. The muzzies just destroy sydney though.

All those hippy fucks have completely destroyed sydney.

>all those reddit cucks triggered that someone's reporting crime by nigs

It's fucking bullshit

>Indian national gets attacked in some shitty Sydney suburb
>Indian media explodes over "racist Australians"
>Oz media is fucking dead silent until...
>Cops finally confirm that INDIAN NATIONALS were responsible for the attack

Literally the same story every time a poo-in-loo is the supposed target of a "racist hate crime".

Can WA hold another referendum to secede already

Literally only poos I see here are either at subway or stacking trolleys

Aussie shitposting reaching new levels of madness.

The enrichment is real.

In melbourne there as a bunch of indians getting bashed regularly and getting their phones and laptops stolen.
Media reported on it.
Indian went apeshit.
Big indian protests in streets of melbourne.
White SJWs addressing racist white australia.

Turns out the gangs attacking indians were lebs and indonesians.

Suddenly the media stops reporting on it completely.

There were Indians vs Lebs race riots in Western Sydney a year or two back

No they fucking won't mate.
They let that other little cunt out on bail because being in the pokey might hurt his fuckin love life.
If you live in Melbourne, you've been thrown to the wolves.

This one's m favourite:
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8494866.stm

Here's the tl;dr
>Indian apparently "attacked" and set on fire by four Australians
>Indian media goes fucking mental
>Indian students demand an "end to racial violence"
>turns out the guy accidentally set himself on fire while trying to scam his insurance company

In Harris Park, Indians vs Lebs:
blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/if_they_were_white_this_would_be_a_cronulla/desc/P20

>Melbourne

Enough said

Not us I always thought Australia won't be cucked FUCK THIS SHIT.

Squint eyed, too many teeth, dollar coin stealing malnourished dodgy lookin rock ape motherfuckers, the fuckin lot of them.

That's not the cops mate. Cops don't just let them go because they are black. The cops will catch them. Then some SJW cuck judge will let them off with a slap on the wrist after some sheboon mother cries in the court room about her shit life in shit africa and how they came here for a better life and please give little niglet a second chance because he will never do it again.

It's not the cops mate, it's the bureaucrats and law makers.

AN Apex Gang teen on a string of serious charges has been given a stern warning by a magistrate that he wouldn’t “get an endless number of chances”.

The 15-year-old was already on bail facing charges of threatening to kill, armed robbery and unlawful assault after a seven month crime spree, including affray over the Moomba riots.
But he was in a Children’s Court for a completely separate matter — accused of a midnight carjacking in Preston on July 5, where a woman was approached as she sat in her car outside her home.
A magistrate found there wasn’t enough evidence to remand the teen over the carjacking because he was only seen by police in the stolen Mitsubishi Magna two days later…
The court heard the 15-year-old had just come from a meeting with his Youth Justice officer before he was arrested at McDonalds, and claimed to have caught the train there despite being seen by police getting out of the stolen car…

On December 12, the same boy had been charged with making threats to kill when he was asked to leave a Queen St store after arriving with four mates.
Staff recognised him for stealing previously and he was asked to leave, the court was told…

Six days later, on December 18, the 15-year-old was accused over an armed robbery. It was alleged he was among 15 males of African descent who surrounded a victim, assaulted him with a garden stake then stole items at South Morang train station.
On January 3, he was accused of being among a group of six or seven African youths who assaulted a victim “with a large rock” on a tram…

But without strong enough evidence to the carjacking charges, the teen was granted bail to attend a basketball camp over the weekend.

blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/index.php/heraldsun/comments/in_not_sure_this_deters_the_apex_gang/

Who the fuck watches indian media besides indians and indianaboos (Canada I'm looking at you). Also no-one listens to Indians just go back to pushing me trolleys and making me subs

>15 males of African descent who surrounded a victim
>15

This sort of gang crime on that scale is basically unheard of here previously. As are these "car jacking" style crimes.

But these DUMB NARCISSISTIC LEFTIST CUNTS will never admit they have inflicted this on our citizens through their reckless immigration policy and moral posturing.

Makes me real mad.

No surprise to see our state funded media mentioned nothing about this. Look at those search results lel.

>But without strong enough evidence to the carjacking charges, the teen was granted bail to attend a basketball camp over the weekend
KEK

Fucking hell.

>/r/melbourne
I don't even want to imagine what kind of a cucked shithole that place is

This "15 year old" is probably actually 26.

>Australia allows niggers from africa in
>hard as fuck if you're white from america or UK to immigrate

Yeah, that's fair enough mate.
Being a Melbourne cop must be a bastard of a job.

Four teens arrested during dramatic police pursuit through Melbourne

Krystal Johnson - Yahoo7 News on July 11, 2016

Four teenagers arrested over burglary car theft

Four teenagers have been arrested on the edge of Melbourne's west over an alleged aggravated burglary and car theft.

It's believed a Silver Nissan was stolen during an aggravated burglary in Williams Landing, west of the city, early Sunday morning.

Four teenagers, two aged 14, one 15 and one 17, were inside the alleged stolen vehicle.

Victoria Police spotted the vehicle 20 hours later in Point Cook and found four boys, two aged 14, one 15 and one 17, inside.

Patrol cars and a police helicopter followed the vehicle for an hour into the city and intercepted it in Carlton, on the edge of the city.

Two police vehicles and the Nissan collided and put an end to the dispute.

After trailing the Nissan for an hour through the city, two police cars collided with the vehicle in Carlton.

A 15-year-old was injured during his arrest and was taken to hospital with minor injuries.

No charges have yet been laid.

Police are concerned with the violent spate of home invasions across the city.

au.news.yahoo.com/a/32026646/four-teenagers-arrested-following-aggravated-burglary-and-theft/#page1

Under the White Australia policy Australian politicians used to talk about avoiding Americas Negro problem, and boast how we had not repated the same mistake. Not any more.

How new are you?

We'll probably let a shitload of Hillary supporters in after your next civil war.

reparations for the white australia policy