I hate my country

I hate my country.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/nottinghamshire-police-to-record-misogyny-and-harassment-against-women-as-hate-crimes-a7134306.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-36775398
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

C U C K
U
C
K

All this article is saying is "Sexism is now being looked at"

That's what happens with a women as PM. They fuck shit completely up. I, as a german, am an authority in knowing this.

>The force defines misogyny hate crime as: "Incidents against women that are motivated by an attitude of a man towards a woman and includes behaviour targeted towards a woman by men simply because they are a woman."

>The classification now means people can report incidents which might not be considered to be a crime and the police will investigate.

>bbc.com/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-36775398

So, does this mean a woman can report a man who asks her out on a date and have it be filed as a hate crime?

>comprehensive misogyny hate crime training

Because they did such a great job with thoese 1400 girls that were raped over the years.

Silly user! Only white cis men can rape, darkies can only enrich :^)

I'm so sorry anglo bros. It's like finally some nut hairs were springing up and then this shit. You need a 2nd brexit. I don't guess you guys can impeach the mini-merkel can you? Maybe you should just scrap the whole thing and go for a constitutional Republic(if you can keep it).

Great use of extremely over stretched police.

That's exactly what it means.

Bitch has had the job for literally one fucking day. England is about to get fisted by Merkel

So many people need to die. Suffering needs to be brought to this world on an unprecedented scale.

HAVE YOU CLEARED YOUR GARDEN THIS MONTH LAD?

BE A SHAME IF WE FOUND ANY NETTLES IN IT.

>and includes behaviour targeted towards a woman by men simply because they are a woman."

So if I comment on someone's pregnancy I'm sexist because men obviously can't be pregnant?

and then they'll realise 99% of the suspect are "asian" and we'll never hear of a single case ever again

this

/thread

N-nettles? No, those aren't nettles officer, they're just cannabis plants hahaha

how long until looking at a woman will literally be a crime

Wtf I hate your country now

but user, only white males are capable of committing hate crimes