How is it to live in an overcrowded country?

How is it to live in an overcrowded country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W1FIYFxrGPQ?t=5m40s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You see new people everyday, even if you live in bumfuck nowhere.

It feels like everyone is slowly choking you to death.

Awww

sounds awful

One gets an overbearing urge to tell potential immigrants to fuck off

There is more Space to the North. Guarantee US would not stop you and do everything to get rid the of the North Korea problem for us. Don't think China or the Russians would stop you either. Dude is just a pain in everyone's ass.

South Korea has a pop density of 515 ppl per km2, that means as much as an average city, but it's a country.

To give you another vision, South Korea has more people than Spain, but is 5 times smaller than Spain.

We all know what you want, burger. Ffs, just stop trying to destroy Korea. Your country should take it's military out and stop occupying the south. Is your head shoved so far up the ass of imperialism that you can't even understand why it's bad for you to destroy countries, over and over again?

It also sits right next door to a country that has been actively planning its literal annihilation for the last half century. 51 million sitting ducks.

Not bad

It's shit, you wanna go outdoors but all you find is another town every 2km

Implying that the north would not invade the south if US presence was not there.

can't even imagine how they do it. i live in a city with less than 100k people and rush hour is terrible. idk how i'd live in a city that has more people than my entire country.

Ever heard of public transport?

only women, faggots and beggars use public transport, which one are you ?

>women
?
They don't.
You forgot the immigrants though.

>tfw there are villages hundreds of kms away from the cities in Russia with population of 20 or less.

We've had quite comfy thread about them not so long ago on our chan

The one who values my precious time.
Here, average traffic in Seoul city. Anyone who chooses to ride their own car is retard.

youtu.be/W1FIYFxrGPQ?t=5m40s

even worse, everyone is smushed together

>Your country should take it's military out and stop occupying the south
You know it's a ceasefire, we aren't just there for shits and giggles. The war the North started never ended.

>You forgot the immigrants
Definitely the primary user beyond dindus.