Cast them

In an "versus movie" like Freddy vs Jason
What's the plot, why are they fighting?
Who directs it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
youtube.com/watch?v=suZh0W5xYZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Left is the Dago kid from Stranger Things and right is Patton Oswalt. They're fighting over a monopoly on Sonichu comics. Directed by Haneke.

>Patton Oswalt as Chris Chan
I didn't know I wanted this but holy fuck this needs to happen
In a perfect world that little faggot would be forced to be a jester and dress as Chris Chan

Whos the beaner tho?

Some kid in a documentary who has autism and screamed "EBAMATSU!!"

pro and against blue arms

ETSUBATSU

Chris Chan steals Joeys estubatsu which causes him to suffer an autistic meltdown that destroys most of the world
Eric Roberts plays Sonic the Hedgehog

Joey from a Louis Theroux documentary on autism

Prime Chris would win against regular Joey, if Joey is having an uncontrollable tard moment (which Chris didn't have, he only mild tantrums) Chris would get destroyed. Does Chris get pepperspray, megatron pistol or pocket knife?

Memetsubicci

youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI

they're like twins!

Not sure who would play the kid but Chris would be played by Haley Joel Osment. It would be about the kid being an autistic troll who seduces Chris. Chris has enough with this and tries to kill him and his family. Directed by Tarantino.

Chris gets his car that he can run joey over with and then accuse him of being a jew.

>Wife dies
>First role after her death is an autistic transsexual

>a year of SJW exposure did more damage to Chris than a decade-plus of intense internet trolling

I feel sorry for his kid sister has to live with this shit. She's going to be all kinds of fucked up.

>implying he wouldn't have latched onto them if they didn't give him a safe space from the trolling by being bleeding hearts

It's like the ouroboros of autistic shut ins

Also

>Chris-chan trolling is 10 years old

Do people really still do this? I stopped following it like 6 years ago.

It has been 30 years since the creation of a biological spore which causes horrible MDMA-like hallucinatons. Much of humanity has been wiped out as a result. Etsubatsu's father, who was the CEO of the monopolistic company has died, leaving all the assets to Etsubatsu. Chris Chan, who is a multi-billionaire after he succesfully sold the Sonichu name to Sega has lived a mostly secluded life and sends a letter to Etsubatsu requesting that the 2 last remaining billionaires should make a deal, under the notion that they could both create a single corporational entity. Both secretly have plans to wipe eachother out and take what they can. After meeting up at Chris's Malibu mansion Etsubatsu sets up a bomb, which seemingly kills Chris, who threatened the former at gunpoint seconds earlier. Etsubatsu takes what he can from Chris's home, leaving Chris lying in a pool his own blood. An all-out-war happens when Chris reveals that he himself created the spore to kill Etsubatsu's father, and was successful. Etsubatsu plans to finish what chris started by creating a biological weapon of his own: BOBX. Etsubatsu steals the body of Chris's deceased father, Bob Chandler, and plans to use it against Chris to give him a taste of his own medicine. Directed by Zack Snyder, andwritten by David S. Goyer

who here /tardkino/?
youtube.com/watch?v=suZh0W5xYZk

Those visuals would be great

My pet snake has more cognition than this thing
Why would someone keep this shit?

Wouldn't the Dragon Law kid be a better match?

Chris - Trey Parker
Etsubatsu - Matt Stone

Glad to know I wasn't the only person that screenshotted that fucking post. Good to know that even after all these years, Chris is still the same old lulcow. Though his constant anti-Trump/feminism/faggotry posts do get tiresome. Ironic, because he used to be super anti-fag. Then he became one.

Chris' tranny phase is just the latest step in his quest for China

oxytocin