Why do Euroshits get so butthurt when Americans talk about their heritage...

Why do Euroshits get so butthurt when Americans talk about their heritage? Just yesterday I had a random Swede come up to me and ask me to speak Swedish in a really confrontational way when I was telling my friend the story of how my paternal ancestors left Gothenburg for the US.

grat poyst

Success breeds jealously. Old Worlders simply can't compete

What is your problem eurofaggots? So Mohammed and Mdongo can be European but I'm not?

>What is your problem eurofaggots? So Mohammed and Mdongo can be European but I'm not?

Because Americans are obsessed with "culture" and think that having had family from a region 200 years ago is the same as living in said region in terms of authentically representing that region.

So Italian Americans who have never been to Italy and whose family left Italy more than 100 years ago think their way to cook pizza is Italian, when it is in fact Italian American, but wave Italian flags and will tell everyone they are Italian.
This would understandably bother actual Italians, because those American Italians think they can talk in their stead on any issue revolving around Italian culture.

people do the same type of shit here all the time. did you at least know a little swedish before going there?

obvious proxy is obvious. Stop making us look worse

>proxy
He even says he's on vacation, you dummy

Great fucking argument. Why do I waste my time with you faggots. If an American celebrity finds out he is Italian or French you Eurofaggots claim them as your own in a heartbeat. But if an average Joe finds out he is Swedish and goes to vacation in his ancestral homelands and learn about the culture you start frothing from your mouths in anger.

seriously do you know any swedish?

Recite Georg Stiernhielm from memory now faggot!

Why should I learn the language? I'm just on vacation here, trying to learn a bit about the culture and sightseeing some. Why is it mandatory for me to know the language for that? Anyway sure I know some basic phrases like "how are you", "my name is" and so on.

>Being this mad at everything because Swedes don't accept you as one of them.
What did you expect?

>you Eurofaggots claim them as your own
When has this happened?

>he is Swedish
You aren't. You're American.

>learn about the culture
lel, Americans and fucking culture

>this entire post

Americans: I am Italian, Polish and Greek
Also Americans: lol slavs are not white, czechs are celts and spaniards are niggers

>Swede says he's American on Sup Forums to start a troll thread
>Everyone falls for it

I am white
I even got that shit from my ancestry and not even (((they))) could stick a nog in there because all my great greats had their own land or were outlaws that would only shoot and kill onsite if felt threatend. Get off the memeflag cuck.

you're a fucking retard, man. know the language if you want to actually learn the culture it's common sense. also the US is huge plenty of places to go on the mainland so why not start there if you're not willing to put any effort into learning a countries culture except the money it costs to go there.

>What is your problem eurofaggots? So Mohammed and Mdongo can be European but I'm not?
You aren't American, stop pretending.

Cut them some slack will you, they have suffered enough already through the perpetual Sweden yes meme, let them dish it out for once.

its an american proxy larping as a swede larping as an american on vacation

A majority of americans cannot handle banter.

Ah yes, one of my favorites. That and the ubiquitous ayy lmao were some of the dankest of memes.

Gonna finish my meal then timestamp passport as proofs

A true American would have talked about finishing his burger

Definitely not real

This is dumb, there's no need to know Swedish to go to Sweden, and there is no reason to feel bad being somewhere where you don't speak the language if it's for travel. If you had to speak the language to travel hardly anyone would leave home.

Plus, getting mad at someone for speaking English is so uncharacteristic of Swedes that it's obvious this is a Swede trolling. I lived in Sweden for years and never saw this happen, and 95% of the time I spoke swedish they would respond in English because they are so fluent. It's not like France where no one knows English.

If OP is for real then someone was just fucking with him for being an obnoxious "muh heritage" American since the Midwest is full of Amerigoblins who say they are 100% Swedish.

Did you study here?

>be european
>know its a crime to even criticize the act of migrants flooding your country
>spam LE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARENT WHITE on the internet all day becuase otherwise youd have to kill yourself from depression

Bullshit. I also want to see the Sweden stamp.

>Be American
>Be extremely insecure about your race

good meme but pretty irrelevant
i doubt that the euros who shit all day on americans love m*zzies

Yes

You don't get a Sweden stamp if you connect through another EU country

It's bait, he says mdongo which is a sweden thread meme name

>amerifat
>ever finishing eating
the game's up sven, you've been caught

I don't really notice that amongst white people.

For example, most may mention they are part Italian or part Irish if they have some feature that is stereotypical (e.g. red hair) or their parents do something fobby.

I see it easy more in Mexicans and Asians, who won't waste a second to tell you about their amazing home country that their family fled from because it was an absolute nightmare to live in.

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tbf it was a pretty good imitation

VARFÖR FÖRSTÖRDE DU ALLT????????????

Förlåt mann1

where is it nigger?

I think yuroahmeds are just jealous of how great america is

Enjoy your rapefugees and your taxes yurocommies

Europe used to be the center of the world. Now America is. Some Europeans need to constantly massage their butthurt about this by finding ways to make Americans seem inferior. It's a huge waste of time and energy for them, and usually indicative of some underlying personal problem. Americans in general find it curious but not particularly troubling.

tl;dr, Europeans are irrelevant now and need to make themselves feel important.

they used to teach me in school that america is where all the prisoners and poor people were send so..

>manlet
when will they learn?

new amsterdam was (and still is) a pretty gross, mixed blooded place

>some guy asked me to speak swedish, I couldn't
> what this is is an issue between all Europeans and all Americans, not just me not knowing fuckin Swedish.
>also, when he asked me to speak swedish, he was totally confrontational

Tell us the story

>hyphenated Americans
they need to be gassed desu

>Old Worlders
That reminds me, I've never heard an American talk about "North America" but Canadians talk about it all the fucking time. Gee, I wonder why...

Because your ancestors left it for a reason. And mostly it's because they hated this place, couldn't get a job and were pissed off.

lol ok

why?