Look at you sitting their, groveling, cowering, pathetic. You know it’s coming. You know no one can stop him...

Look at you sitting their, groveling, cowering, pathetic. You know it’s coming. You know no one can stop him. Not a fucking thing your pathetic little soy boy ass can do about it. You sad little insignificant cunt. I can just imagine it now, February 4th, Tom Brady leads another Touchdown Drive as you sit there, sweating, red in the face. Your rage is building, but it’s useless. Nothing you do can change the fact that Tom Brady is God and he’s winning it all again, for a sixth time. 2 more than any other QB. And that’s in less than 20 years. What makes you hate success you pitiful little cuck? Is it because you’re worthless yourself? You know New England is one of the statistically greatest places to live in this world, but you don’t live here. You’re a failure, you’ll never make anything of yourself in life. You make me sick, you resounding disappointment. It’s not too late now. Just don’t watch, carry on with your miserable life as if nothing happened. Deep down you know, you fucking little bitch, Brady is going to win it again.

Can't wait to spam Sup Forums with SIX (6) for the next year

It will be a beautiful sight

>another year of triggered soy boys

Not so fast there, bucko

Tom is the ultimate soy boy though, have you seen any of his tb12 method shit?

>Case Keenum is the coolest name ever
???

Upset Jamaal?

Not him but Case is a pretty cool name.

> sitting their

Jesus Christ.

Get your shit together Cletus.

I'm white

It's fine but not the coolest name ever

>It’s an autistic Swede gets triggered by a minor grammatical error episode
Getting old

Name a QB with a more baller name. I'll wait

>Never NFC player of the month
jej

Joe Montana and it’s not even close desu

Joe Montana sounds like a fucking weatherman

why does everyone on Sup Forums like the pats so much lmao

Because they are a good successful team

>Eagles stumble into the super bowl with excellent defensive play
>game is against the Patriots
>defense is worn down by now, and not at home anymore, and it's 10-23 Patriots halfway through the 4th
>"it looks like Brady is on his way to his 6th titl- wait is that-"
>it's Wentz
>he drives down the field with ease
>the defense is fired up by their courageous leader's return, and shuts down Brady
>3 and out
>Wentz, with help from the Jay Train, strategically drains the clock all the way down to 17 seconds at the NE 2, after a catch from Torrey Smith, who gave up and allowed the defensive player to tackle him with the easiest of effort because he's a scrub
>he hikes the ball, he's looking, no one is getting open, he doesn't like what he sees
>he takes the ball and runs it in with 11 seconds left on the clock, not dissimilar to the way he did it against the Rams, but this time he plants right before he launches
>TOUCHDOWN
>"THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES HAVE WON THE SUPER BOWL"
>Wentz walks right over to Brady to shake his hand, leans in, and whispers "you've done great things, but it's my turn now, you son of a gun"
>Wentz wins the super bowl MVP, after being snubbed of the MVP by Brady

>Vikings stumble into the super bowl with excellent defensive play
>game is against the Patriots
>defense is worn down by now, and it's 10-23 Patriots halfway through the 4th
>"it looks like Brady is on his way to his 6th titl- wait is that-"
>it's Bradford
>he drives down the field with ease
>the defense is fired up by their courageous leader's return, and shuts down Brady
>3 and out
>Bradford, with help from the Tay Train, strategically drains the clock all the way down to 17 seconds at the NE 2, after a catch from Laquon Treadwell, who gave up and allowed the defensive player to tackle him with the easiest of effort because he's a scrub
>he hikes the ball, he's looking, no one is getting open, he doesn't like what he sees
>he takes the ball and runs it in with 11 seconds left on the clock, not dissimilar to the way he did it for the Rams, but this time he plants right before he launches
>TOUCHDOWN
>"THE MINNESOTA VIKINGS HAVE WON THE SUPER BOWL"
>Bradford walks right over to Brady to shake his hand, leans in, and whispers "you've done great things, but it's my turn now, you son of a gun"
>Bradford wins the super bowl MVP, after being snubbed of the MVP by Keenum

>minor grammatical error
>literally changes the meaning of a sentence
god just get educated you fucking mong

Neither of these are happening while they are both good storylines they aren't as good as Dynasty? Part 2 Nearly 15 years ago the original Pats Dynasty won their 3 in 4 years and now here they stand all these years later. Brady is no longer a young man and is now the oldest starting QB and perhaps oldest MVP and now he stands nearly on the mountaintop once again ready to make history one more time with 3 in 4 and another dynasty. With this win Brady himself eclipses SB wins by all teams except Pittsburgh and he ties them single handily if he wins. If the Broncos last one was for Peyton and the one before that was for John, then this Superbowl most certainly is for Tom.

What’s it change the meaning too?

holy shit why are shitriots fans so cringe. get a fucking life.

Contrarians.

>le soy XDDD

Thats a true championship team right there.

>He doesn’t get a cheeky giggle out of soy posting
Sad!

>Liking the best team is contrarian

yes, liking the most controversial team in the NFL is very contrarian. thank you for agreeing

Is this fresh pasta?

Im pretty high and I laughed at both these.

8/10 good posts

>another garbage Pats thread
When are we going to ban these delusional monkeys?

Copied the post above and fixed it by replacing Wentz with Bradford

Yeah you're 100% correct. This is not happening because the Jags are beating the Pats

New England is one of the whitest parts of the country tard baby

Sid Luckman dude

Bandwagoners confirmed

Warren Moon or Roger Staubach

No one else has beaten Blake Bortles in the playoffs, what makes Brady any different? Law of averages says Brady is staying in Foxboro on Sunday.

>Neither of these are happening while they are both good storylines they aren't as good as Dynasty? Part 2
>I wanna see the same exact thing every single year

Every 10 years senpai

Omae Wa Mou Shindeiru

But user, Case is #7

Bandwagoners, contrarians, and dedicated shit posters.

Reminds me of Bill Gluckman from Malibu's most wanted

Quarterblacks don't count, nor does anyone named Roger

It’s true I’ve been shitposting about the pats since they won their first super bowl

A predominantly white, successful, Trump approved team that has never failed to provide an exciting Super Bowl game in the Brady era. It has an old fashion buddy cop like characterization to it, the handsome white lead, his stupid yet lovable party animal partner (Gronk), the no nonsense chief (Belichick), the sneaky jew who helps out time to time (Edelman), the former ally turned crook (Hernandez). Other teams lack such an identity, the closest thing is the Steelers who are an incompetent mess of tough talkers who get their faces punched in routinely year after year.

Really, they are Sup Forums's team, and the antithesis of soyfun reddit teams that "Deserve to have a ring by now!" like the remaining ones. The only people seriously and unironically cheering against them are either fans of those teams, Steelers fans mad they keep losing, or Jew Yorkers mad they're living in Boston's shadow this century.

This. But unironically.

10/10 analysis desu

>Deserve to have a ring by now!
Ironically enough, this is the mindset of some people here, it seems.

>You know no one can stop him
Father time stops every franchise quarterback when he feels like it.