Didn't see this video discussed anywhere so posted it here

Didn't see this video discussed anywhere so posted it here
Fresno shooting bodycam
youtube.com/watch?v=gTCgMxx50qs

Press conference youtube.com/watch?v=MrFn0NFpFm8

Opinions? To me this poor guy didn't have to die, he was definitely stupid but that should not be a crime. What is with these policemen that always have to shoot to kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BTGTntifabI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dude he's white why would anyone care? it's called black crimes matter for a reason.

For Americans with an average IQ this should be frightening

Why wasn't the stupid fucker listening to what the cops were saying, if he would of just listened he wouldn't of got shot.

Dead people don't file lawsuits.

because he inhales too much diesel exhaust

the guy is fucking stupid, all he had to do was follow the orders. the 3rd shot was uncalled for, but this dude is mostly at fault.

pretty sure this was suicide by cop. You can hear him saying "I fucking hate my life"

This.

Literally this, OP. You can't put it any simpler:

Follow the orders.

This person was a loser and a POS. cops did us another favor. People who cannot behave reasonably when a gun is literally pointed at their head don't belong in this world.

>Hands where we can see them
>Keeps reaching behind his back
>If you don't keep your hands where we can see them and you keep on reaching behind you, we will shoot you
>Keeps putting hand behind his back
>Gets shot
>Rolling on ground
>Reaching behind back again
>Gets shot again

Obviously wanted to be shot.

There is no reason to need the police to say "both hands!" like 20 times. He refused to get on the ground. Once he got shot he continued to reach for his pockets.

no big deal/10

that cop is a pussy
why would he shoot without knowing what is in his hands?
there should be a law that a cop has to know whether the person being detained is armed or unarmed
if he doesn't know, then he shouldn't shoot, and definitely shouldn't shoot to kill

That was suicide by cop he said he hates his life right before they shot him and he kept acting like he was reaching for a gun

this is how cops die

Center of mass, faggot.

The most justified police shooting i have ever seen. Often there is a grey area or a red mist to take into account but no, this guy looked like he wanted to be shot.

glad this idiot was removed from the gene pool

he got himself killed doing exactly the opposite of what guys with guns were telling him to do

He should shoot exactly because he doesn't know what's in his hands.

>would of

>he shouldn't have to die
Nigger didn't listen. If you don't listen to a cop with a gun pointed at you, you see too stupid to live.

Suicide by cop. Sounds like he was trying to say he hated his life or something before being shot the first time.

And or just not join the force in the first place

Dumbass!

Yeah nah, the guy wanted to get shot.

He did it on purpose.

The difference between this and other cases is niggers do this shit because they are dumb or they actually want to fight the cops. But this guy was doing this on purpose because he wanted to die. Probably had an argument with his gf or something dumb like that.

This doesn't happen to normal people because normal people know how to follow instructions.

another fucking yurocuck not understanding there are 300 million guns in the US.

Police here operate under the guise that everyone is potentially armed

Justified shootings of crims by cops aren't discussed as there's nothing political about them.

Justified shootings of crims by cops that then get reported as racism despite the fucker giving the cops a reason to shoot them is considered political because of the intent behind the biased reporting.

a cop's service is to the tax payers

Serious question, why didn't they taze him?

He was surrounded with multiple guns aimed at him with no weapon himself

how can we be sure the other cop isnt seth rogen?

the cop is wielding a weapon that can kill
why should he be free to wave it about freely without concern for life?

See your argument would be justified if the cop shot him once, the fact that after he's been shot and is rolling on the ground in pain the cop continues to ask him to "put his hands up" and then continues to fucking shoot him while both his hands are clearly visible makes this an open and shut case of utter incompetence on the part of the cop.

100% this. Why can't they simply do what the cops tell them ?

Because Seth Rogan would jack off in the corner while his partner took care of the suspect nice n rough. Seth never gets between his prey and his thoroughly prepped bull.

Why didn't he just shoot him in the Leg or something to disarm that fucker

Kid probably believed what he heard about white privilege and that cops only shoot black people.

Tazers are fucking horrible. They make you convulse and with adrenaline can make it seem like you are still resisting. Also can kill you if you have heart problems.

Just stick to bullets.

Dude had two guns pointed at him, no excuses for not following orders.

The fucker did not listen and he had his right hand behind his back, this fucker did nothing to stop himself from getting shot.

Suicide by cop
White dindu who was too chickenshit to take his own life and made someone else do it for him

this. dude was trying to get shot

no, when told to put both hands up, you should put both hands up.

and i think the cops for removing another retard who would end upon welfare

Are you a jew? That was an absolutely horrible, shill-tier explanation...

*thank the cops

Suicide by cop.
Sure, the cop could have tried tasing or tackling him, but that's his choice at that point.

Dude was acting like a nut.

What reason did the officers have for thinking he had a gun in his waistband? Because he didn't have one

He put his right arm behind his back and towards that inside of his pants.

If it's a gun then the cop has a split second to identify it before the cop gets shot.

If it's a knife then the cop might get 1-2 seconds depending on distance, usually less and he better have his gun drawn, he's fucked otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=J_KJ1R2PCMM

>Both hands are visible

No, he gets shot while on the ground when his hand reaches behind his back yet again.

Justified shooting, yet again.

He was acting like he had a gun behind his back. Thats what that body language meant. He practically perfprmed suicide by cop. He shouldve not acted like a dumbass and acted like he was reaching for a pistol behind his back.

I seriously doubt it. It looks like he was deliberately trying to get himself killed, but he lacked a weapon of his own so he just kept reaching into his pocket.

you fucking Racist

Suicide by cop, nothing to see here.

how would they know they're not physic

I cannot fathom why this would be frightening to anyone who can follow simple directions from the police. This is a simple case of suicide by cop. Armed or not, it was impossible for the cops to tell at the time, and he did not follow any of their directions for some retarded reason. The way he kept reaching behind him was extremely threatening considering the situation he was in.

Cops are paid and expected to protect and serve. not to protect serve and die on the very high chance that their non cooperative friend has and is willing to use a gun. I am glad this scumbag is rotting. Cops who open fire like this are doing the right thing.

No, it's the white man bringing the hammer of white privilege on this boy that didnt do nuffin. You fucking racist.

He's lying on his back, he cant reach it, the cop shoots a fourth time while both of his hands are on his chest.

I would say you are incorrect.

Case in point

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BTGTntifabI

Ok tazer fag. Maybe they didn't have them. Not all police departments do. They are fag weapons anyway.

I'd rather be shot than get the hook stuck to my nuts. It has happened before.

Many people have died from being tazed. The guy obviously wanted to die so no reason to beat around the bush.

Yea he said that he hated his life and was obviously trying to commit suicide by cop

the police obviously knew this, and knew that the body cam was on, so he "gave him so many chances" to put his hands up, and then shot him

The cop wanted to shoot someone, you can tell, how they are robotic and keep saying "put your hands up" it looks great as video evidence that you "really didn't wanna shoot the guy"

But think of the cops that shot those two nigs recently, they are all screaming "fuck" afterwards and crying, they didn't wanna shoot, but got scared and so they did

>make it seem like you are still resisting
>taze someone
>hes resisting
>shoot him
>his arms are gripping his chest in pain
>he's going for a gun
>shoot him more

these cops knew he was suicidal, he obviously was saying so, they killed him

stop this meme

cops are trigger happy pussies

That cop was a straight up retard and was punished for it

because any cunt in burger land can have a pistol on them. The way he kept reaching behind him made it look like he was armed for sure.

>drove like a fag
>failed to pull over
>didnt follow simple instructions
>kept reaching behind him
>gets shot
and you expect me to what? be nervous or feel bad? no fuck him, hes an idiot and I am glad he has been removed from the population of the earth. If he had pulled over right away, listened to the officers, hed still be alive
>oh but he doesn't speak english
EVERYONE knows what a police car is and what to do, and EVERYONE knows that if cops have guns pointed at you you should stick your arms up and stand there with a dumb look on your face.

how do people like you continue to exist? I refuse to believe this is not some strawman caricature you've created.

first two shots warranted, third completely unlawful. cop did fine until that point but should be charged with manslaughter. understandably, the adrenaline makes it hard to think, but damn thst was cold.

refusing to follow simple fucking orders from the police is never "nuffin"

Damn American police really are terrible. Always with their fucking gun in hand. Can't even approach a citizen without the gun. Our cops may be incompetent but at least they are mostly laid-back.

Your cops are bullies and have no oversight and get away with literally murdering people simply because they MAY be armed. Incompetent, violent and corrupt to the core. A shitty police state you got going on over there.

why are you defending a pig?

Based cops.
I'd buy this guy a beer, he did the right thing.

they gave him like 100 warnings prior to shooting him. Resisting arrest isn't fucking legal.

pigs don't defend you when you're protesting in the streets

But they still could not have known if he had a gun or not. That is why that had to shoot him dead.
Suicidal people tend to not care if they take other people with them, they are not in their right mental state

Going in weapons drawn for a seatbelt violation was fucked up. I can see why they did it, but they could have given better instructions.

Wtf.. Did he live? shit

You're retarded, i'm glad eurocucks are an ocean away from here. The dude was reaching in his pocket for what easily could have been a weapon, after being warned a thousand times. Eat shit liberal.

If you lack docility in the presence of law enforcement: you have submitted to a trial-by-combat.

If this was a black person, you know for sure this would be called police brutality and racist, not cops following procedure when someone armed/potentially armed isn't complying.

>tfw it's ok for whiteys to be killed by cops, but not dindus

>everyone in America is so paranoid that not showing both of your hands counts as reasonable grounds for being shot to death

This is why people are calling for gun control, retards. When you live in a society where everyone thinks everyone else has a gun, every minor stand-off is considered a life or death situation. People will shoot first because they're scared someone else will shoot scared.
Getting rid of guns isn't going to stop crazy assholes that want to go out and kill people, but it is going to stop accidental deaths and minor confrontations that escalate to lethal force.

>Gets shot twice, center mass
>"....put your hands up!"

medium kek

WOW this one is brutal

Cop hopefully was fired (upon) later

Literally for a seatbelt, nigga had already parked, and he told him to get his ID, which he went to get in the car

If you dont want someone to reach in their pocket, or center console, or asshole for an ID then dont ask for it

That cop murdered that nigger

>Cops should be nice to criminals

Found the cuck.

This is an example of a fucking retard cop who deserves to be disgraced and put behind bars for a long time. OP cop did good. This cop needs to be made an example of.

Why do these people not fucking cooperate with police and risk their LIFE. THEIR FUCKING LIFE.

DO. E X A C T L Y. WHAT. THEY. SAY.

Either a case of terminal stupidity or suicide-by-cop, no loss either way. When a cop tells you to keep your hands where he can see them, you fucking do it.

Cops are under no obligation to get themselves killed on the chance that a suspect is merely pretending to have a gun strapped to his ass.

>Shooting a person TWICE and killing them when they're already on the ground and no longer a threat

If I, as a private citizen did that, I'd be charged and convicted of murder.

Nigger detected

And leave law abiding citizens unarmed against those crazy assholes that want to go out and kill people

The cops in Dallas rushed into fire to protect protests you fucking nigger. Stop with you stupid liberal bullshit. You can't even think for yourself. Everything you have said has been a meme.

OP's cop in video is fine.

This shit isn't okay.

Families do dumbnuts.

What a nigger.

>white

What a nigger.

Do you know how small a gun can be?

Do you know how easily a man can reach for it even after he's been shot 3-4 times?

These cops are acting from experience. They don't shoot people unless they have to.

Wheres the media outrage and protests and shit?

when you're protesting for your rights on the streets
pigs are right there on the other side blocking your protest
obeying orders from the higher ups

da edge

okay. just a stupid caricature. Nice one.

Cops are cowards who hide behind a uniform.
They panic often and aren't the smartest guys in the room