This is such an amazing show. The last episode is one of the most perfect visual experiences ever

This is such an amazing show. The last episode is one of the most perfect visual experiences ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4SZ3rMMYBLY?t=1s
imgur.com/a/o8Rpf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums is too stupid to understand it

absolute tv kino

Explain why it's so good.

This. If any show can be called Kino, this is it.

perfection

this is actually the best capeshit out there

Cute butt too.

it's not body double?

nope. cgi maybe

I don't think so, she gets out of bed and you see her face and butt in the same shot.

A turd is still a turd no matter how much you polish it.

Aldi Margot Robbie

It's a good show. Quirky and fun.
Not a masterpiece but it's pretty entertaining and it tries enough visually and narratively

>scan thread
>no one says what the show is called
wtf what show is this?

Legion???

Legion FX

kek its true

Is it really capeshit without any superhero costumes whatsoever?

samefag

it's more like Twin Peaks than Spiderman

>legion.jpg

From the webms it looks interesting but I know nothing about superhero comics and I don't really want to dive into some cinematic universe, I made that mistake with Ant Man and Doctor Strange

This show is garbage, it's just random aesthetic nonsense wrapped around a boring as fuck story.

it looks as much capeshit as Stranger Things.

naw. If they didn't go down the "oh wait here's a clear goal and a clear EVIL enemy because we have to pander to idiot capeshit faggots" then it might have had something. But the interesting narrative came to a screeching hault the second David wasn't just crazy but had fat faggot in his mind.

I'm really tired of low-iq idiots saying everything that has even the slightest bit of an unusual nature similar to twin peaks.

It's not related to any cinematic universe

>From the webms it looks interesting but I know nothing about superhero comics and I don't really want to dive into some cinematic universe
Not necessary - it's technically set in the X-Men universe but feels completely different from the movies or any other superhero shit in general. And it starts getting better a few episodes in too, so I recommend sticking with it if you're not blown away by the first episode.

>that episode with her bare ass

Noah Hawley has literally cited Lynch as an inspiration.

then tell you "hi iq" son of a bitch how one mindfuckshit not similar to an other mindfuck shit
at least in legion it is clear that he can alter reality, in TP it's just some mumbojumbo other dimension

>cut into musical dance number out of nowhere
>old time silent film scene with dialogue title cards popping up

A small part of me feels like they didn't have enough plot content and stuff like this is filler, but it's so much fun and really lends to the whole mental-unstability style of the show.

Some people would definitely say the show is style over substance, but I think the correct way of looking at it, is understanding that the style is the substance. The story doesn't matter, it's all about how you tell it. They could have done Legion as a regular, boring capeshit series, and it would have been awful. I don't tune in every week to find out what happens to David, I just want to be taken on a ride.

Glad to see somebody understands what Noah's doing.

I'm really digging this show. I think I'm going to sign up for Hulu to watch his Fargo show.

>that episode where the sound is completely gone
>that kid figure running up the stairs

That shit was more scary than most horror movies.

Both seasons of Fargo were damned good television, and I'm hype as hell for season 3. You're in for a ride, user.

Oh, I agree. Every episode feels like I'm watching some kind of drug hallucination.

Capekino has been coming from the unlikeliest sources lately.

Daily reminder that he didn't survive the pool incineration, that was The Eye disguised as him.

Nothing happens: the show

>too stupid

There isn't anything difficult to understand though...It's pseudo-intellectual. They do the 70s new age science stuff well though.

>It's pseudo-intellectual
Sounds like something a retard would say.

The show may not be difficult to understand, but it's not "psuedo-intellectual" either...whatever the fuck that really means.

I believe it.

The Eye got fucking obliterated by "Lenny" though

In David's mind, sure. There's a chance he may have been bluffing when he crumpled to the ground in the physical world.

Yeah, we all saw that and we saw his body suffering the same effects in the '''''''''real world''''''' where they were all frozen.

Despite that, Interrogator showed up with the same cloudy eye as The Eye, as Dr. Poole when The Eye was disguised as him, on the same side of his face. Interrogator is a convenient character for The Eye to use as a disguise since the others know he was previously injured so they won't immediately see the cloudy eye as a red flag, just like Dr. Poole.

cannot get that version of Bolero out of my head, absolute insanity

oh he's definitely crazy, the show has a lot of tricks hidden up its sleeve still

>David wasn't crazy

Oh no, he's certifiable. If anything the king of shadow was holding him back.

when i fucking hate cartoon series, should i still watch it? The trailer looked interesting....

>when i fucking hate cartoon series, should i still watch it?

What cartoon series, the fuck are you talking about? In fact forget it, just fuck off.

The hospital episode was SO FUCKING STUPID AND POINTLESS. Other than that, its a great show.

youtu.be/4SZ3rMMYBLY?t=1s
>MARVEL

>doubling down on your stupidity

Enjoy the Yous

It's a fucking Noah Hawley series you plebian faggot.

Sexiest fatty I've ever seen.

We have no idea the extent of his shapeshifting though. Mystique totally could've faked such crumpling. If I'm right and the Eye is actually Morph, so could he.

Sup Forums is exactly stupid enough to fellate a terrible television show because it makes them feel smart.

Pumped for Justice League yet?

what makes legion likers feel smart are retards who cant even understand this show

imgur.com/a/o8Rpf

>imgur.com/a/o8Rpf

the last episode was absolute kino
aubrey plaza was a good choice

Does anyone have a webm of her tongue lip lick after he catches the bullets?
One of the sexiest things i've ever seen.

my god
I think about that scene every night

Also this show has the best romance ever.

Kerry used to really annoy me but I've come around to her cute weird pudgy baby face

she's a cutie patootie and no mistake to be desu with you phams

I want her to ride me until my dick snaps in half.

that sounds extremely painful

Thunderpussy experiencing the territory:
>This would be an awesome place to have a fight.

>Others talking stupid things: I don't know, but whoever altered David's memory replaced the real dude with Lenny.

Thunderpussy:
>Helicopters coming in, gunships, ninjas on fast ropes.

The angriest boy in the world is pretty damn spooky

I know I'm jerking to tonight

She is only a few days older than me.

I am wasting my life away as an insignificant nothing.

4 him

I don't think there's a major female character in this that I wouldn't fuck at least once.

Which is sad because it isn't difficult.

The whole thing feels like a Grant Morrison series, and that's the main reason I love it.

It could be the only time the main's chick won't let him touch her, but he also isn't a cuck because she won't let anybody else touch her.
Also he's the only guy who can create a pocket dimension where her powers don't work.

No BBC sidefuck bullshit from this show.

Syd and Lenny are still hotter, but yeah, I'd fuck.

I read where they are thinking of printing the actual book but they're afraid idiots will actually give it to little kids

Nah, not watching it.

Comic books
In a year or two all the same people will say that it always sucked if it gets popular

Watched like two episodes of this. Seems like a regular edgy show for today's edgy audience