Wahh it's so hard being rich and playing pretend for a living

>Wahh it's so hard being rich and playing pretend for a living
What a mental midget , it's fucking pathetic.

Woah, what's wrong dude?

The strongest bait that almost had me

I came to actually be upset out of respect for Robin Williams. But you helped me come to my senses

This. When was the last time this useless faggot was even in a movie. Like, if your so depressed that you can't even do your job, then you're just a pathetic piece of shit. That old washed up loser should honestly just kill himself.

That's really harsh.

He did exactly what you said though.

He was killed.

/thread

>Mental midget
What a reddit insult

He had a disease! It was a chemical imbalance! Trump is responsible!

Good concept but poor execution. You'll get a couple of (you)s but that's about it. The idea has potential, but the lack of effort (OP was only 2 sentences) is apparent here. Additionally, the vitriol of the second post seems over the top and unrealistic.

Overall I'll give you a 5/10

Was he autistic?

Wasn't he literally developing a problem where he was forgetting things, people, places and he knew it was happening? That would be frightening as shit.

I miss when bait was halfway decent and not this edgy over the top faggotry

No just a whiny cunt fuck him

Trolling had its glory years between 2009-2012. Everything before or after can be summed up by "be as edgy or stupid as possible". Meanwhile, the golden years of trolling are summed up in this brilliant sentence: "trolling is a art".

its called dementia and knowing you would become an immobile, inconsolable, malnourished, recluse amnesiac that would break the hearts of your friends and family when they see you like that

im sure im not alone in saying if i ever develop dementia, im performing an assisted suicide

he had a neurodegenerative disease that was slowly making him insane and he had like no more than a couple of years to live.

>he's unaware of UPA
almost quaint

Enlighten me bro

>trolling is a art
It's an art, you pathetic retard. If a comes before a word that starts with a vowel, it becomes an instead. Did you fail kindergaten, you bitch?

he was DAMAGED

How many levels of irony are you on

Oh my god you stupid retard I was TROLLING you! You got so fucking trolled! You're so incredibly dumb it's making me seethe with rage!

RIP ;_;

>tfw he never lived to see Trump's reign

Kek. I was actually trolling you the whole time. Trollception xD.

You think your fooling me by using emojis but your not. Get trolled bitch.

Go to bed juniors, it's a school night

So how'd this cuck do himself in anyways?
Poison like a woman I'd imagine

He had early stage parkinsons. Knew it was incurable and would get worse.
He was clinically depressed.
He was paying so much alimony to his two previous wives he was nearly broke, and as a consequence he was agreeing to roles he admitted to friends that he hated but needed the money to keep up payments.
His third wife was in the process of trying to institutionalize him against his wishes and the wishes of his kids because of his illness so she could get complete control of his estate.

You try standing up to that.

>Sunday
>School night
Wow, you really are unintelligible. Who goes to school on a Sunday, much less at night?

So basically he got cucked? When will men ever learn?

quads witnessed

He got what was coming to him for being a useless thief

Take your fragile sensibilities back to facebook, grandma.

>immobile, inconsolable, malnourished, recluse amnesiac

so me minus the memory problems?

You forgot the women taking hi for exorbitant amounts of money every month meaning he had to keep doing shit he didn't want to to feed the lives of women he now had nothing to do with.

Op, we can only hope sometime in the future when you're in debt and stuck with responsibilities that you can't get out of, that you to will also get a degenerative disease that will end up killing you, painfully.

And when you're crying like a little bitch, all alone in a hospital room with nobody visiting you that you think back on this thread, this post and know without a reasonable doubt that someone hates you enough to enjoy you dying in such a pathetically cruel way.

OK but for real tho, why do people overreact to his death.. he's the same as everyone else... everyone dies in the world nobody gives a shit, but when he took his own fucking life people gotta act all sad and shit.
H Y P O C R I S Y

His stand up was such dogshit
But he gets his cocksucked because >muh Flubber
This thread is pathetic, just like Robeta Williams pathetic fucking death hanging in his fucking closet

Oh fuck how will Robin Williams ever recover?
He won't, his body is quite literally green and full of various insects right now

>Evangelion fans

>be creative and talented
>spend life making people laugh
>gets married, gets cucked x 2
>forced to sacrifice artistic integrity and work shitty gigs to pay the bills

All societies problems can be traced back to women.

Gross. Wouldnt he be bones by now?

and hes only going to be remembered (whenever brought up, which will be rarely) as a deranged man who dressed up as an elderly woman who shoves cakes into his face.

good riddance you fucking faggot

He always hated that role and resisted doing the sequel for years, just before his death he finally agreed to sign on for Mrs D 2 because he needed the money so badly for alimony.

Its been a long time since I read about it but I think the first wife got $20 million and second wife got $30 million. He was paying the first one $50,000 a month alimony since 1988 till he died and the second one I think was $90,000 a month till he died.

He was in deep.

>Getting married

jesus

damn...hollywood destroys you

>this is a picture of my dad and me playing catch. This was before he went away for months at a time for his biggest role, dressing as an elderly overweight women.
>anyways, that's before mom and him split up
>now? Oh he killed himself. Lawyers said he only had 800k in liquid assets so in his suicide note he wrote that he was taking shitty roles, like Night at the Museum, instead of his classics like "Flubber" and "Mrs. Doubtfire"

Robeta Williams fanboys everyone

Yep, my Nan got dementia and I couldn't bare to be near her. She had no idea who anyone was or what was going. Basically a decrepit pot plant kept alive for no reason.

If I ever get diagnosed I'll go straight him, sort out my shit, call the few people who care about me and let them know, then jump off the nearest bridge with bricks tied around my ankles and a fist full of pills in my stomach.

"CAN YOU MAKE ME A WOMAN?"

Robin Williams everyone. Fucking loser.

The goose is loose!

He's probably lived more in one year of his life than you will in three lifetimes. Fuck that privileged crybaby asshole.

Hanging yourself seems such a shitty way to die suffering in your last moments

Dude just get a exit bag lmao

is that real

... he's dead...

Didn't he have some kind of degenerative disease? Lewie body something?

you are supposed to drop from high enough so it snaps your neck

He was a real midget, too

Dude imagine what it's like to be a celebrity. You have everything you want, you just got awards, then you come home and get your dick sucked on 1200 thread count sheets on a custom double cali king tempurpedic.

Then you just lay there.

What's left?

The blood swelled up in the back of his skull lol. What a fucking dumb nigger.

And yet god knows how many people just end up choking or fucking up hanging themselves

Seems a shitty and potentially painful way to die

Anime

How the fuck do you brainlets not correlate he's a victim of cocaine? You can see it in tons of stars 70-90s, basically long term cocaine will completely ruin your dopamine production, you'll spend awhile trying to fill that void with work, kids, etc, but none of that shit makes you happy, you just want that cocaine back, but now you're a respected actor with a family and shit and don't want to embarrass your family.
Except then you die jerking off just like the guy from kungfu.
Jim Carrey has the same fucking problem, it's why he's a miserable fucking human being that can barely function in public.

Fun fact, weed does the same thing! Just start a much slower rate as it doesn't destroy your dopamine production as fast, but it does lower your bodies natural production levels and heavy sustained usage can permanently ruin your dopamine production.

The more you know. TM.

He was in the early stages of Parkinson's, and he was found to have also been in the very light stages of Dementia.

He was actually an alcoholic.

Yes, I was extremely happy to hear of his death. As I am with pretty much all celebrities. Blatantly selfish of them to live like that when the money could be going to much better uses. Especially annoying when they continually tell us how to live and then donate $100k (out of their $50mm bank account) to some bullshit charity in a piss poor attempt to set an example. The day we put a limit on how much an actor or musician earns is the day the world makes it's single largest stride forward.

Pretty sure it was found to have been fake picture. In that, it isn't Robin. That's some other dude. Nobody has an actual picture of Robin's death.

Of course he was, you try to fill that void with anything after years of cocaine.

>alimony to his two previous wives
and you other alimony

Robin Williams was great when he wasn't being his annoying public persona, so pretty much not often. I enjoyed Millenium man and What Dream May Come will be a favorite forever, but mostly I hated this fucker with a passion. Tough life not feeling loved faggot. Adored by literally over a billion people and that wasn't enough to fill his empty hole.

I wonder, who will travel to hell with Cuba Gooding Junior to save Robin's soul. Will YOU?

Cuba aint dead.

>The day we put a limit on how much an actor or musician earns is the day the world makes it's single largest stride forward.
Who's we?

non-kikes

Okay, then it won't happen.

t. Ari Goldenstein

Always makes me laugh that the arts are continuously on the chopping block in schools, but we practically have a city full of "artist" millionaires who won't donate more than a pittance.

I enjoy being le edgy shitposting guy XD

I'd venture a guess of 99.9% just end up choking to death.

In the days if public hangings, they used to figure out how long the rope needs to be along with their bodyweight. Suicidal people just wrap it around their neck and go for it.

>mental midget

/Rizon/ much?

gr8 b8, m8

Well not shit OP.

If you did half as much coke as he did back when he got his big break you would be fucked in the head too.

>OP completely lacking empathy thread

He was getting old, and he apparently grew up his entire life depressed feeling alone. People loving him for pretending to be the funny man he truly wasn't didn't help. It made him feel even more distant, and disconnected to people.

Before hating try to take a good look in the mirror or don't because I have a feeling you'll discover the same that he did - no one really wants you for you.

Not falling for the bait, but it is worth reminding retards that unlike most boohoo celebs Robin had advanced neurological diseases which would have potentially undone most of how we felt for him if we saw him live yet deteriorate further.

>I'm rich, have a nice family and everyone loves me
>Better fucking kill myself
I don't understand.

mind the edge

That's the joke.png

>caring more about his image than his family

>Wanting to be a burden on your children for years while dying a slow miserable death
That's selfish as fuck.

The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Same thing happened with one of my grandparents, they deteriorated into a violent, shitting, screaming animal. The last two months of that does a lot to tarnish a lifetime of the opposite.

Glad someone else posted this because that's literally what I believe too.

Same with George Carlin.

Next up, I'm wondering if Dave Chapelle will be. Lot of anti government / America stuff in his new standup. Similar to Carlin before he died.

>Conspiracytards
Why? What is it about your minds that makes you people so quick to believe in completely unfounded bullshit all the fucking time?

*uses "mental midget" unironically*

Probably why I'm perma depressed because I was on strong opiates for a few years during bad health issues in my life.

Well to be clear I'm not stupid enough to think I know that's what happened, but it's an idea I enjoy entertaining.

The theory for the conspiracy is the belief that media / main stream entertainment is promoted to such a high degree to distract people from real life so when stars stop being a distraction they are removed.

I know entertainment exists because we have a need to escape sometimes, but it's more about the degree of how it is shoved down peoples throats rather than consumed out of desire... or maybe those are one and the same, never can tell.

I don't really know anything about his death. What evidence is there to claim his daughter is to blame for his death?

Are they just trolling or is there more back story?