#RESPECT

#RESPECT

why do blacks age so quickly?

I can imagine Ronaldo having a Patrick Bateman-esque skincare routine

Bexause god wants them to die sooner

I'm sure he does have a 'facial' routine.

The stereotype is exactly the opposite
>blacks don't crack

Woah.. I didn't know that Messi and Ronaldo like to FaceTime with each other... these two great players are actually friends... #SayNOtoRacism

>why do blacks age so quickly

Charlie Adam Detected

They're friends vecause they're both white

fucking Cosby

state of that St George's Flag mouth

the most patriotic of all the mouths

Hey, leave mah man alone.

It's actually the opposite, blacks tend to age very slowly. My dad is in his 50s but he still looks like he's in 30s.

>tfw his new gf is younger than me

Blacks age slower. OP pic however is likely either a case of a very stressed out man being compared to Ronaldo, or a black immigrant who has lied time and time again about his real age.

>black dad

>Dad
>Black
Pick one

Nothing is cringier than an European acting like he lives in American and adopting American cliches like it's part of his reality.

I remember Hendry looking like this when he was 23 or something lol. Proper player tho. Fucking tore players apart on a good day. Mad bastard.

he's the guy from the double slit experiment

truth hurts, europe sadly has black people as well

CR7 literally tries to look like a Greek god though. Any kind of comparison is already super screwed.

That's hot

We have some blacks over here as well (pic related), not as many as you and the Americans obviously, but still.

Although our stereotypes are quite different for them. The "no father" meme doesn't really exist, the "big dick" meme also isn't as known. While they are generally perceived as dumb and poor, the whole gang and criminal attributes, while they do exist, at least aren't as prevalent.

The most striking difference is that over here, black Africans are generally seen as manlets, while in America they are perceived as those big brutes.
The average African you see here is like almost a head smaller than me (I'm 1.87m)

Le epic aging man.

they don't but compared to us masterrace meds they seem to

>only purple country is TNT

they lie about their age

Because our blacks are mixed and bred like animals in a western society while your blacks are really poor malnourished Africans

>masterrace
>italian

that's because non black germans have big dicks

so an european can't say anything about black dads?

Do black people in your country tend not to be dads? I think all the blacks I know stayed with their wives. The husband of one of my aunts is very black and to this day he's still with her. He's also very nerdy too (he's a teacher).

You're basing it on your own experiences. In America they have a large % of blacks who grew up without their dad. Here in Denmark the most criminal nationalty in % is Somalis. I think they had black fathers too.