Was this satire?

Was this satire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uYjnWXFTQkM&t=98s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, Patton legitimately believed in reincarnation. He believed that he had been a soldier or officer in many major wars through out history in his past lives.

Oddly enough Trump believes he's Patton's reincarnation.

I don't think Trumps ever said that, though he did mention Patton a lot during his rallies. I think it's more of a Sup Forums fantasy

People also think he's the reincarnation of Mussolini

Personally I think he's Hitler.

I was more so referring to the tone that made him look like a homo erotic autist.

>save the entire Western World
>Get killed in a car "accident"
What did the CIA mean by this?

Belief in reincarnation is surprisingly common amongst military officers

>"save"
This is why he was killed (more or less so).

>implying he saved the world
>implying he didn't unintentionally ruin the world
>implying the world wouldn't be a better place if the Axis powers had won the war

>I was brainwashed by the media repeating it ad nausem for a year long election cycle.

His IRL voice sounded nothing like in the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=uYjnWXFTQkM&t=98s

>implying Hitler is a bad thing
I fucking WISH Trump was Hitler tbqh

Patton suffered several head injuries prior to the fatal accidental. He was driving with an idiot, and there were no airbags (obviously), and had no three-point seat belt (obviously).

This was just the culmination in a long line of injuries that ended up taking his life.

Patton living would have made no difference, and very likely he would have just been discharged for trying to push back Russia, or attempt to bypass the President. Just like MacArthur in Korea.

It's like that because he was. He really did write poetry. That scene where he talks about making a special uniform with gold football helmets for tank crewman? He really did that and used to wear it to show it off to guests. That story the German officers tell about him up a bunch of guys who helped their sister into a truck bed because he thought they were abducting her? That really happened? The man was like a real-life Don Quixote.

>I was brainwashed by Sup Forums, which is also the media

No, but some moments have satirical elements. But that's historically accurate. Patton knew he was a caricature.

Who is to say he was wrong?

much preferred dirty dozen or where eagles dare Tbh

My parents knew the patton family. My mom even went on a date with his grandson before he admitted he was gay. Regardless scott apparently captured the man perfectly.

>even Patton's bloodline isn't safe from faggotry