Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bn0eJniLtic
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>those two soyboys getting open looks against MJ and Pip
c'mon.

Warrior's 40 ball em

Sorry

With today's rules? Bulls by 5-10 points.

With 90's rules? Bulls by 20-25 points.

Michael would terrify the literal shit out of every "star" in today's nba.

Chicago Bulls win by 20, but if I remove my nostalgia glasses, the Warriors win by 30

Based nip of truth

Durant wouldn't be able to handle the banter

90's rules: Bulls win
2010's rules: Warriors win

If you break down the teams in to categories out of 10 you get:

Offense
Warriors-10
Bulls-8
Defense
Warriors-7
Bulls-9
Rebounding
Warriors-6
Bulls-9
Toughness
Warriors-3
Bulls-8

Bulls should come out on top.

Warriors don't have the depth to cover Jordan, Pippen, Kukoc, Harper and Kerr. They wouldn't be able to break the defense of Jordan Pippen Rodman and Longley

>Kerr not only coaches the Warriors but also plays on the Bulls

If Jordan was in the NBA these days he'd be on about the level of Aaron Gordon / Victor Oladipo.

Sorry

whoa

>If jordan played in the era where you cannot touch stars he'd be worse.
wat

What a cop out.

MJ makes them cry with his trashtalk
Rodman molests them
Pippen impregnates their wives

Pippen is the one who gets KEKED desu senpai

people forget, Jordan at this point was going downhill. the only reason he was still dominant was because everybody was getting old.

that said, the Bulls would win in 7 games new or old rules. we know Steph can't handle physical defense. Harper, Pippen, MJ and Kerr would take turns fucking his ass. and whoever isn't checking Steph, is going to be checking Klay. Green, Iggy and Livingston can slow down Michael, but if they couldn't stop Lebron dropping 40, with a bad back, during the '15 Finals, they're not stopping a more finesse player like Michael or Scottie.

Warriors win in 6 with KD.

Jordan was a freak athlete who wasn't afraid to go into the lane against legitimate centers, and had a nearly unblockable fade away jumper that he hit with far more consistency than Bryant.

the 89' pistons

The Warriors win because the Bulls lack what would truely cuck the Warriors, a great big man. I think this roster

1) Lonzo ball
2) Lavar ball
3) Ron Artest
4) Anthony Bennet
5) Wilt chamberlain

Would absolutely wreck the Warriors. There are a number of centers throughout NBA history that would just wreck the Warriors. Too bad none of them play today.

low quality

Nice bait

No nba team in history could beat the current warriors under today's rules

its true though, with 89' rules, the pistons destroy the warriors

I hate to say it, but the Warriors would win, perhaps sweep. They are just too deep and stacked with shooters. The Bulls would not be ale to stop them. No defense can stop a team with that many shooters and playmkers.

Is hand checking allowed?

the current warriors are probably the most mentally soft team of all time
gaymond queen would be ejected every game a few minutes in, flopuodala would spend whole games crying, amd steph "worst mvp ever" curry would have his ankles broke by jordan within the first game
klay is the only player on the warriors who wouldn't beat himself, and he obviously can't carry the team

If he didn't change his game you are correct. However I think you're discrediting his moxie and deranged competitive nature to say he wouldn't evolve

Also
>if they played by 90s rules x and x would happen...
It's not the rules, the strategy was different, and far inferior to now. There was nothing keeping people from spamming 30 3s a game back then, they just didn't view it as the a smart strategy. It didn't really even occur to anybody back then that you should live on threes like that back then.

>mAh fadeaway twos all game
>we have the most accurate 3 pt shooter in history but he sits on the bench lol
>meanwhile we have another dude jack up three times as many while shooting 30%
Bulls don't change their strategy they get blown out of the water every game, I'll even spot you that mythical memechecking that apparently made it impossible to score

>Who wins?
Whoever the NBA decides should win.

>muh rules this, muh rules that

Durant would be terrifing with 90's rules

>a twig
>terrifing

If you mean Warriors vs Bulls I guess no one can really tell.

If you mean a 3v3 with those players, it's not even a game, Bulls all the way

Bulls, because they don't loss NBA finals

Who would coach the GSW? Bulls win

>they don't loss

Would have been better as
Magic
Lonzo
Bryant
Wilt
Shaq

The Bulls KILL them in the post

this

If he was in the league these days he'd probably average 30+ free throws a game unless they decided not to foul as he blew past

Warriors sweep in 5

>Wilt and Shaq on the same team

Why?

Curry >>>>>> Ron Harper
Klay

The world wins a memorable series who ever win the games is irrelevant

Wilt plays power forward senpai, like a Cousins Davis setup

>Mike vs. Curry

I would love to see Pippen vs. Durant. That would be so incredible.

the only position where the bulls outscore the warriors is in the 2 guard and that's only in games where clay doesn't go off which we all know he can
warriors win atleast 7 out of 10 times

He is just 8 cm taller than Curry tho.

>cm
Don't be talkin' that shit around me my man, ya feel me?

Bulls.

Warriors would lead the first 3 quarters until MJ decides he’s had enough of this shit and dominates the 4th. The Bulls were a very good defensive team and would have no problem guarding them.

If they play by today's rules i.e in 2018, the Warriors will annihilate the Chicago Bulls.

If its in 90s era with more contact idk, I guess it can go either way

The 2000-2003 lakers

>2003 lakers
HA!

if MJ was in the NBA today he would be a slightly better DeMar DeRozen

MJ would shred every team alive and average 40+

The Warriors play in an NFL based on the Bulls, meaning the Bulls have no way of taking it.

Last years MVP is literally one of the dumbest basketball players ever.

>would have to actually play against defenders and have his stats obliterated
ftfy

Russel Westbrook.

People literally thought that allowing zone defense was going to destroy completely destroy offense and MJ was one of the strongest opponents of it. The game has changed and evolved so much from the 90s that you can't possibly argue for any team from that era or older competing successfully today, especially against the most stacked team in history

I said Jordan would, not teams.

Jordan solos. fuck outta here with this stupid fucking question.

>would have to actually play against defenders
Who aren't allowed to defend because of today's rules.

>The game has changed and evolved so much from the 90s that you can't possibly argue for any team from that era or older competing successfully today, especially against the most stacked team in history
Depends on the rules. Based on today's rules, I agree they wouldn't beat the Warriors. Based on 90's rules with handchecking and more contact allowed? Green would get ejected and the rest of the Warriors would shrivel.

youtu.be/bn0eJniLtic

I dare someone to watch this and tell me the Bulls wouldn't get blown out. Most of the Bulls defenders always dismiss anything against them as "durr you were just too young". The irony of that is the vast majority of them haven't watched anything from back then since except highlight clips and have a major case of nostalgiababby syndrome, to the point where someone that didn't watch has a more informed opinion than they do

Just because you saw it when you were 9 and then never watched the shit again doesn't mean you know better. I'm definitely old enough to remember the second three-peat well. The warriors would hose those shitstains off the floor with any rules as both teams currently are.

Weak b8 m8.

You can debate this all day but in reality Rodman is pure crazy and he would wreck anyone on the Warriors starting first by keking Green and his big mouth.

Who wins

2018 Rockets + Lebron
2018 Warriors

the NBA now is too fast for the bulls, the pace of the game has increase dramatically. the warriors would run up and down the court and out shoot easily. not to mention the bulls would struggle to counter the rain of 3s.

Dubs of truth

Fuck off monkey

Wilt wasn't quick enough to play the 4.
Swap him with Anthony Davis and it's a wrap

KD is literally what makes the warriors competitive in a series vs jordan bulls

>this youtube clip knows better than you even though you watched it yourself live
18+

the warriors have the ball movement to prevent MJ and Pip from simply locking them down

i think it would be close, the warriors defense is good but not elite really, the bulls were elite at both offense and defense. on the other hand the warriors are doing things on offense that the bulls never had to stop

y'all all up the warriors ass I'm not even sure the warriors could beat the 2013 heat or spurs baka getting KD is what even makes this difficult

today, i will remind them

Durant would get snapped in half with 90s rules, it's the modern ruleset that literally protects him from what would be any effective defense

It's the actual first half of the 96 NBA finals game 6
>Randomly click on 8 minute or so mark
>Seattle has slow, plodding awkward possession that leads to turnover
>Jordan bricks wide open 3
>Bricks it so bad he gets the rebound without moving because NBA can't into rebound positioning off a three back then
>Bricks another wide open 3 from same spot
>Seattle runs down floor
>Detlef Shrimp bricks wide open three
>Bulls rebound and take a time out
>But handchecking!!!
Lmao

*blocks your path*

lmao they couldn't beat the lakers but once, HOW

cant wait til they get doncic