Why does everyone on Sup Forums like this team so much?

why does everyone on Sup Forums like this team so much?

I thought I was in the minority after I left Reddit and came here and found the pats were the most beloved team on Sup Forums

Its just the pats defense force thats the vocal minority on Sup Forums

Much like the LGBT community, what a coincidence.

>like this team so much?
>Reddit
>the pats the most beloved team on Sup Forums

Your trolling skills have fallen off.
You are capable of better work.
4/10
See me after class.

MFW he's the GOAT QB, but a storm? No.
Kam Chancellor can say that, OK.
But Brady?
No.
Tom, say you're the Magnus Carlsen of football.
Call yourself The Admiral or General or some shit.
But The Storm?
pls stop, lad

One of two reasons.
1. They happened to be an existing fan.
2. Normies that got into football and picked the easiest team to be a fan of because they are successful every year.

I cant wait until brady and palpatine leave so their shitty fanbase can be exposed as literally the worst fans ever as 75% of them bury their jerseys and pretend they were never involved once the team goes to shit.

Oh, and because of the (you)s it gets them when Bradyposting.

Anybody who roots for a team that is not where they are from or where they currently live is a faggot. Non-usa exempt although they should root for the team closest to them. Before the Patriots existed people in New England were giants fans.

So whats the real scoop on the Patriots coaching situation? Obviously if the def. and off. coordinators are about to take other jobs at THE SAME TIME, theres big trouble in New England. Is Bellichick out too? It feels like the end is near.

He is the storm, Leaf, the first storm and the last. From Boston to Mexico City, when men see his helmet, they pray.

Brady is the best

why would I like anyone who isnt the best?

No. If there was even a 25% chance that Belichick was leaving at least one of the two current coordinators would stay put to inherit the Patriots Head Coach job.
But they're both leaving so Bill will be back.

Seems about right

>Anybody who roots for a team that is not where they are from or where they currently live is a faggot

Miss me with that stupid ass reasoning. Born and raised in Florida and i despise everything that has come from that state including myself. Been an iggles fan my whole life, you think i'm gonna rep a state i hate solely because my mother decided to shit me out there?

this
still a pats fan
413 reporting in

I was a fan when they went 2-12 and Zolack was playing. I will remain a fan when they suck again, hopefully they can pull a Pittsburgh and stay relevant post Brady/Belichik

Miami had some good years with Marino. Florida does suck though, can't blame you there.

lost even more respect for tom brady and los cheatriots.
>hurr durr i'm a fucking STORM bro lmao

i was wondering how you pick a team to root for if one's not in your state. i'm trying to get into hockey and being from wisconsin it feels sacrilegious to root for the wild or the blackhawks. my mom's side is from Pennsylvania so should i root for the flyers? cheering for the penguins feels too hard of bandwagoning

It's like the wands from Harry Potter, let the team choose you if that makes any sense. Don't listen to anyone and go with what feels right to you.

But, once you pick. NEVER switch.

Picking the local team is brainlet logic

What if youre from a city thats never had a team and now theres a team moving to your city

>t vegas resident

Most of us are adults that realize they is absolutely nothing wrong with recognizing and enjoying greatness.

Watch the overtime of Falcons-Pats game, and tell me he wasn't a storm, advancing on and on with on the first down

>from florida
>is an eagles fan

haha.. wait. you're serious dog?

Because Sup Forums needs to be the oh so cool counter culture. Plus when there faggy ass irlevant teams dont make the playoffs they try to cling to relevance by brady posting.

have you spent more than a day here?

if so it's obvious that 99% of the patriots fans on here were born after the team won its first super bowl