A fucking rowhome

>a fucking rowhome

Daily reminder that the British prime minister lives in housing similar to that of most American niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2nrpkBoZqE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terraced_house
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2570148/The-Camerons-invite-Queen-lunch-Chequers-PM-unearthed-old-photographs-visit-Nixon-1970.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>amerinigger doesn't know what terraced housing is

Reminder that the UK is almost a 50th of the size of the US while having about a fifth of its population.

Gotta be bait.

You do know just about every European city looks like that.

have you seen pictures of the interior?

it's fucking nice as shit.

you should see the inside of those houses m8

>""""terraced housing""""

Amazing what UKucks will say to justify their meager conditions. Sad!

Reminder that the American president is similar to most American niggers

Your president IS a nigger

>Called The White House
>Inhabited by a black family

Why is this allowed?

Reminder that the president/prime minister lives off of tax payers money, you cuck.

Nigger couldn't even afford the rug he is standing on in 10 Downing St.

Neither could you angloserf.

Consider suicide.

I always forget that Brown and Obama overlapped by over two years.

tfw you attain the highest office only to realize you have to live in a house similar to niggers in detroit.

I was watching all the speeches yesterday and it made me think

You see Obama do a speech, its in a big room in the White House, or outside The House of Representatives or something, you see a European statesman/woman do a speech and its outside the national Parliament/Legislature building

The British PM does a speech in a small street, the street itself enclosed by buildings of significant importance, its also right next to the fucking House Guards Parade, I really like it

Most houses here are terraced. As well as meaning that you can build more houses in a smaller space, it also means you save money on heating bills during the winter (which is like 364 days of the year over here). Besides, as long as it's a decent size and it's nice inside, who gives a fuck whether you share a wall with a neighbour?

It's worse than Mexicans the way they live stacked on top of each other like that.

Amazing that they defend it.

I like that Numbaten is a fairly standard georgian terraced house.
it's humble as fuck
crass vulgar americans will never understand the power of understatement
theirs is basically a chav country
besides
it's joined by tunnels to various ministries nearby which are huge
it's actually really big and has a fallout shelter and the COBRA incident room in the basement as well as extra bits out back

highest office is the Queen
her gaff is huge

considering we built housing like that to make sure workers could live closer to factories when we built the world, i think you should be quiet

Just wait until your neighbors are all niggers and Pakis

No. 10 was never built for factory workers. It was always going to be for persons of good quality. It was built a hundred years before the colonials rebelled. It was also designed by Sir Christopher Wren, greatest of all architects, designer of the new St. Paul's Cathederal, after which the upstart yanks modelled their vulgar Capitol building.

this

Lmao at UKucks

So who lives next door to him?

GOD SAVE HER, CHAPS
>him
you mean 'her'
And the Chancellor of the Exchequer lives at no. 11

Either live in a majority white borough of London (ie Havering), or live in a slightly more rural area on the outskirts of the city. I live in Havering and can honestly say that I haven't ever seen a non-white around here. They couldn't afford to live here anyway.

>built houses like that
>houses like that
>like that
>referring to terraced

That house is older than your country, lad.

DELETE THIS

At least Barry got SWAG

baka

Yea but you still have nigga for a president and the inside of number 10 is nice as fuck m8 and the white house right now will be full of empty kfc buckets

Just you wait until the earth shakes your house into a pile of rubble kiwi.

>swag
>nigger
doesnt change the fact you have a nigger for president

What the fuck is an """exchequer"""

learn english

Daily reminder that the US is the only Western country that has made a nigger their president TWICE!

In charge of the economy and shit

Seems like a fire hazard...also noise.

Checked

someone who use to write sophisticated checks

BASED ONSLOW

lol

So is fossilized dinosaur shit.

exchequed

savage

Countries where the leaders live in large palaces worth billions are, without exception, shitholes.

You don't want to be like t*rkey and its golden toilets, do you now?

EXCHEQUEM

>who gives a fuck whether you share a wall with a neighbour?
noise problems, privacy, lack of green space, etc. it's a concession in the face of high land prices.

Do people in america live in fossilized dinosaur shit or are you now just going off topic ?

Also pic related.
I hear yankucks like Pi.

At 11:50 look at the house an upper class bong lives in

Poor people here have much nicer homes

youtube.com/watch?v=U2nrpkBoZqE

I don't know about noise, since I've never actually lived in one, but I'd assume there was some kind of soundproofing in the walls. Fire would probably be an issue, though.

It really isn't. It's not bad, but it's not much better that what you would expect. Previous PM's have complained about it. Blair, (and I think maybe Cameron), lived in a different house because of how cramped the space was. It's one of the shittiest official residences in the developed world.

>rowhome

Why do burgers feel the need to create their own simple, childish synonyms for every other word? Does 'terraced house' have too many syllables for them to manage?

They only adopted the English language so they could rebel against it for all time.

>the British embassy in Philadelphia

Nice meme

I read that people burned alive in those shits because of how tightly packed they are but I'm sure things are different now otherwise you'd be hearing about it.

Thats London not Detroit u stupid americunt

This thread made me realize we have recycled ids. I had this inkling before and now I know. Dubs also confirms.

Philly is such a vibrant city

A £17m townhouse mate

President makes about 500k a year excluding money he gets from book sales and speeches at schools and shit. Net worth of about 12 million. By comparison, Cameron is worth 50 million. Neither of them could afford it but they could buy your family.

No. 10 is just the town house. The PM also has Chequers, which is a big country house

that's what they live in !?
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! LOOKS LIKE A SHACK!!!

The white house isn't that great either. Look how fucking small it is

it's not about size, it's aesthetic.
on the outside yours looks like a poor person's apartment

That's the city office/accommodation.
The place where that PM entertains guests is called Chequers.

because "terraced house" is a dumb name for them, shit isn't "terraced," by any definition. It is YOU who is making dumb shit up Britbong, not us

and yours had a fucking nigger living in it.

Compared to the rep of Ireland building , it is

It's a lot bigger than a normal terraced house.

The location of the house makes it worth about £50,000,000. Central london mang, shit is so cash

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terraced_house

social housing programs

> £50m

You having a laugh mate? Just one of the Saudi properties on Park Lane is £250m

It for some insane reason no. 10 went on the market it would go above £250m

aren't those top of the line mega expensive suits with the best custom fitters? so why the fuck does that suit look so god awful on obama i swear that picture is shopped he looks so fucking cringe.

France isn't a shithole and the Elysée Palace is nice as fuck.

privacy isnt a problem rly..I share a wall with our shitty neighbours and I barely even know their names let alone talk to them

That's Stormont you cretin. It'll return to the taigs over my dead body.

Average WashDC street. Not even kidding pals

Pic. Average Londoners living room

Will AmeriFats ever recover?

It's 55,000 square feet...

Yes DC is a shithole. blame NIGGERS.
Isn't London the Islamic capitol by the way?

Brown is wearing a suit from Gieves and Hawkes. I don't know where Obama bought his, but if it's anything like the Americans I've worked with over the years it will have been cut to the shape of a Smeg fridge.

>noise problems

The walls are a foot thick. I lived in a house of similar age at university and you could host a party with about 30 people and next door wouldn't hear.

They are extremely well built.

amerifats cant understand why people would want to live in a home that isn't made with wood walls

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2570148/The-Camerons-invite-Queen-lunch-Chequers-PM-unearthed-old-photographs-visit-Nixon-1970.html

Congratulations OP on one of the most retarded threads of all time !!!!!

The main building looks to be about the size of a lot of ambassadors' residences I've seen. And I'm not talking ambassadors of the G8 or anything.

kek, that's Stormont. It was built specificity for Northern Ireland.

Ironically parts of the White House were based on pic related which became the "rep of Ireland building" after independence. It was built in 1745.

Stormont was actually supposed to be somewhat bigger and have a dome.

>"little Britain"